Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Title explains it all. Dumps and specs below. My system temps seem to be fine so I don't think high temps to be a root cause. Thanks! 41208 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aritra2116, Feb 17, 2016.

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

Title explains it all. Dumps and specs below. My system temps seem to be fine so I don't think high temps to be a root cause. Thanks!

:)

aritra2116, Feb 17, 2016
  2. loglolol Win User

Constant Crashing / BSOD

Hey. I've been having issues with my computer crashing or bluescreening. The time inbetween the crashes are random, and the messages in the BSOD's are seemingly random. If you need anything to help ID the problem, please let me know.

Thanks for your time

loglolol, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Constant Crashes

Well, it was 5 days this time, but BSOD again and this time it was 5 minutes after a freeze and black screen crash.

TheJoeGreene, Feb 17, 2016
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

Hello aritra.

Please re-upload the zip file, it's empty.

But your error is also known as a STOP 0x124 which stems from a hardware complaint.

You can read about it here: STOP 0x124.

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Feb 17, 2016
  5. The log collector always generates empty zip files. Why is that happening? I've attached only the dumps manually for now if that helps.

aritra2116, Feb 17, 2016
  6. Hi aritra,

could you try to use this tool as we will need more information about your system:
    BSOD posting instructions

Cheers, Boris *Smile

BorisTheAnimal, Feb 17, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    The error is an internal timer error which refers to a faulty CPU (usually).
    Suggestion is to replace the CPU and let us know if the problem persist.

Can't post details from a phone *Sad

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times. - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Freezing

2. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes/crashes/BSODs: I have been dealing with random freezes and crashes with the occasional BSOD. It will freeze most of the time when the displays turn off based on my power settings. It will also free here and there while using the PC and it has given me a BSOD once or twice. I will attach...
  3. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes/crashes/BSODs: I have been dealing with random freezes and crashes with the occasional BSOD. It will freeze most of the time when the displays turn off based on my power settings. It will also free here and there while using the PC and it has given me a BSOD once or twice. I will attach...
  4. Random freezes/crashes/BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!: Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't reproducible sometimes no crashes for a couple of weeks, sometimes 3 times a day. I do feel that sometimes that monitors are kinda...
  6. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!: Hello everyone,I made my own PC a year ago all new parts, and since the beginning, I had random crashes, without any BSOD. Sadly crash isn't reproducible sometimes no crashes for a couple of weeks, sometimes 3 times a day. I do feel that sometimes that monitors are kinda...
  7. Random crashes and BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - please help!

8. BSOD crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello guys, I have recently experienced several BSOD crashes - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs during playing games on my MSI GS60 2QE laptop. It is ok for few hours and then it crashes 1-3 times in a row. The laptop was in repair service 2times but never returns fully...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times: Hy. I installed my windows 10 last week with clean install and it yesterday started giving me WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at totally random times. Sometimes 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 etc... I way only browsing internet, maybe watching youtube nothing else. In the morning i started...
  10. BSOD at random times. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD at random times. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As of This Saturday my PC began blue screening in the middle of gaming, idle, playing on facebook, etc etc. There appears to be no common correlation. I checked the event logs and found that it appears that dump files arent being created "Event ID 45, volmgr, The system could...