Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (hal.dll+395cf / ntoskrnl.exe+25bfbd)

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (hal.dll+395cf / ntoskrnl.exe+25bfbd) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi uuslu, Do you have a computer shop nearby where you can test the RAM if the same error occurs? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by uuslu, Aug 10, 2017.

1. axe0 New Member

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (hal.dll+395cf / ntoskrnl.exe+25bfbd)

Hi uuslu,

Do you have a computer shop nearby where you can test the RAM if the same error occurs?

2. uuslu Win User

No unfortunately not but I am doing single stick RAM tests with each of 4 stick on the same slot so far I am not getting errors at least 8 passes. It is kind of weird though when I am attending the tests everything runs well even beyond 8 passes. But when I leave it overnight I find the computer shut down on its own. I am suspecting a momentary general power loss in my house. I am not so sure though. What else you think can cause this?

uuslu, Aug 14, 2017
  3. axe0 New Member
    Within the system, only the PSU and motherboard can cause power issues outside of an OS like Linux or Windows.
    Immediately going with assumptions that the PSU and/or motherboard may be at fault is often a bad assumption, these parts are 1 of the last things one normally checks when everything else (except CPU) is ruled out.

Thema:

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (hal.dll+395cf / ntoskrnl.exe+25bfbd)

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (hal.dll+395cf / ntoskrnl.exe+25bfbd) - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
  10. BSOD - Hal.dll+395cf & ntoskrnl.exe+25bfbd

BSOD - Hal.dll+395cf & ntoskrnl.exe+25bfbd: Hey guys, new to the forums here and at my wits end... just about lost a phone and a monitor tonight *Rolleyes I've had nothing but errors for a few months now and its really really annoying me! I just received a replacement motherboard from Asus but the issues are...