Windows 10: BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when watching videos

Discus and support BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when watching videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, 1st time posting in this forums. I'm getting the bsod in title whenever I watch any video. It can be from youtube, something I downloaded, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by setza, Jun 21, 2016.

1. setza Win User

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when watching videos

Hello, 1st time posting in this forums. I'm getting the bsod in title whenever I watch any video. It can be from youtube, something I downloaded, etc. It can happen as soon as a few seconds into the video or hours can pass, sometimes never.

This started last month when I upgraded my cpu+ram+mobo to an i7 6700k, ASROCK z170 OC formula and corsair vengeance LPX 3200 DDR4 ram. I also have a gtx 980. It probably has something to do with the new parts since it was fine before. Here are the dump files.

Attachment 86235

Thank you.

:)

setza, Jun 21, 2016
  2. liv9 Win User

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation when watching any videos

I've been having this problem for the past couple of days where I get BSOD every time I watch a video. I tried rolling back the LAN driver, reinstalling IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers but nothing seems to be working. Please help!

Link to DMP file

MEMORY.zip

Link to MSinfo32 output

bsod problem.zip

Laptop specifications:

ASUS X555LAB Signature Edition

i3-5010U

4 GB RAM

3. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation when watching any videos

Hi,

Blue Screen of death is caused by an outdated driver, a recently installed application that causes conflict on the system, or due to missing updates. Stop errors (also known as blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem
    causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. Improper shutting down of the computer or forcefully turning off your device might also cause a startup issue.

We would like to know about your concern, kindly confirm if you have made any changes in your computer prior to this issue.

Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe mode with networking.
    Safe Mode with Networking starts Windows in safe mode and includes the network drivers and services needed to access the Internet or other computers on your network. Check if you will encounter the same issue while in Safe mode. For instructions,
    you may refer to this article. You can choose whether to boot your computer from Settings or from the sign-in
    screen.

You can also consider updating your video card driver. To update driver in Windows 10, you can refer to this
    article.

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Monica Cam, Jun 21, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello setza and welcome to the TenForums *Smile

This error generally indicates a hardware problem and it would be worthwhile checking out your CPU and GPU temperatures. Make sure you are not overclocking your system and if so retest with overclocking removed before proceeding.

There are a number of tests you can run - check the temperatures carefully and abort if they go too high (see tutorials to find out how to monitor temp if you are not sure).

Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU

FurMark - GPU Stress Test

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

I also noticed that you have a lot of Fast start errors which could also indicate a driver problem for your motherboard. You may find that for now your system works better with Fast start turned off:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

philc43, Jun 22, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    @setza,
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA426</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release_sec.160527-1834</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time (Mexico)(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10586.0000-1442016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel>[/quote] Forum rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when watching videos - Similar Threads - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR watching

2. BSOD "video memory management internal" when watching video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "video memory management internal" when watching video: When I watched videos on youtube, my laptop crashed suddenly with the error "video memory management internal".Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai7ALV5h008ZtA77l7Lqb1jzKbQ_?e=IckcMl...
  3. BSOD "video memory management internal" when watching video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "video memory management internal" when watching video: When I watched videos on youtube, my laptop crashed suddenly with the error "video memory management internal".Here is the minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai7ALV5h008ZtA77l7Lqb1jzKbQ_?e=IckcMl...
  4. BSOD "video memory management internal" when watching video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD video memory management internal when watching video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD video memory management internal when watching video: I have a problem when watching video on my HP ProBook 445 G7. Especially it appers when i pause/unpause a video on YouTube or another video hosting service. The BSOD appears with a message: video memory management internalminidumps here:...
  6. BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome

BSOD when trying to watch video in Chrome: Hello, When I attempt to watch a video on a news site on Chrome, my computer has a BSOD. I have tried uninstalling the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 driver from the device manager making sure to tick the uninstall driver software box. Then I let the computer automatically...
  7. BSOD when watching videos

BSOD when watching videos: hi when i want to watch video in Instagram such as browser or desktop app which downloaded from store causes BSOD and errors like kmode_exception_not_handled or irql_not_less_or_equal problem doesn't finish here it happens in groove music and movies and TV after a blue...
  8. BSOD when gaming and watching videos

BSOD when gaming and watching videos: I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube and also when I play games on Steam. *cry The Log collector is attached. - Lars 55223
  9. BSOD watching video

BSOD watching video: Running Win 10 pro 64 bit 14393.105 new build intel i7 6770k ASUS Z170 pro gaming 【Kingston】HyperX Predator DDR4 DDR4-3333 8GBx2枚 1.35V This is the 2nd time I have had a BSOD in the last couple of days. It's pretty hot in Japan right now. Might be a heat issue, but I...
  10. BSOD when watching youtube videos (DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

BSOD when watching youtube videos (DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION): I have been getting BSOD with stop code DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It has happened 7 times in the past 2 weeks, all of them occur when I am watching a youtube video. My computer will completely freeze for about 5-10 seconds while a video is playing and then BSOD will occur. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BSOD Uncorrectable Error only when i watch youtube

2. whea errors while watching video