Windows 10: BSOD when anything is in fullscreen

Discus and support BSOD when anything is in fullscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have been experiencing error for quite some time now. Whenever i try to play a game in fullscreen or play a video in fullscreen on my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Parad0x, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Parad0x Win User

BSOD when anything is in fullscreen

Hello, i have been experiencing error for quite some time now. Whenever i try to play a game in fullscreen or play a video in fullscreen on my other screen while editing videos this BSOD error comes: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I cannot play a single game on my PC due to this problem. 2 seconds in while launching, boom it bluescreens. When games are in window mode they are completely fine. I'm speculating that this has something to do with me having 3 screens or something like that. Right before it bluescreens, the fullscreen game comes on two monitors then crashes. I have tried installing and uninstalling multiple drivers and nothing seems to work.
    Hope someone may help me.
    Cheers

:)

Parad0x, Jul 4, 2017

2. Taskbar isnt hiding

The windows 10 taskbar wont (Frustratingly) hide when I do anything fullscreen related. For example, In youtube it goes fullscreen, but the taskbar wont hide. Same thing with games or anything fullscreen related. one example of "Anything fullscreen related"
    is a common steam game : Unturned. the taskbar wont hide during fullscreen mode. Also, Please do not suggest auto-hide. auto-hide is as cancerous as the problem itself, In my opinion.

AndyLimaVZ, Jul 4, 2017
  3. KB3176493 STILL causing BSOD when expanding anything to Fullscreen!

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 4, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Parad0x,

It looks like some files have been altered/deleted.

Please run the DM Log Collector again and leave all files unaltered in the zip.

axe0, Jul 5, 2017
  5. Parad0x Win User
    The DM Log Collector is stuck on the collecting programs section. So i am unable to do that.

Parad0x, Jul 5, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    The logs are in a foreign language. If possible please use English:
    Language - Add, Remove, and Change in Windows 10 Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Rule 4No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Jul 5, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    Run the DM Log Collector in safe mode.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when anything is in fullscreen - Similar Threads - BSOD anything fullscreen

2. BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD Crashes when rendering anything.: Hello!I'm having many BSoD crashes recently. They happen when I render in Premiere or Blender and usually corrupt the file I'm rendering so a fix would be appreciated.I am not sure what data I need to provide but will provide any upon request!Dump file and any other files-...
  3. Browser becomes unresponsive instantly and crashes when watching anything fullscreen, and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser becomes unresponsive instantly and crashes when watching anything fullscreen, and...: I am currently using windows 10, and I have been facing this issue on my new laptop. My specs are:processor: Intel core i5 11400HGraphics: Nvidia RTX 30508 GB RAMI have been using Opera GX as my primary browser, and on this new laptop, it undergoes frequent crashes and...
  4. Browser becomes unresponsive instantly and crashes when watching anything fullscreen, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser becomes unresponsive instantly and crashes when watching anything fullscreen, and...: I am currently using windows 10, and I have been facing this issue on my new laptop. My specs are:processor: Intel core i5 11400HGraphics: Nvidia RTX 30508 GB RAMI have been using Opera GX as my primary browser, and on this new laptop, it undergoes frequent crashes and...
  5. Browser becomes unresponsive instantly and crashes when watching anything fullscreen, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Screen auto dims on anything fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen auto dims on anything fullscreen: Whenever I open anything fullscreen, my screen dims all the way to zero. I have followed many of the instructions online that has worked for others i.e Reinstall drivers, updating windows, restarting graphics adapter, disabling adaptive brightness, changing nvidia graphics...
  7. BSOD in fullscreen.

BSOD in fullscreen.: Hello. So recently I have been having a problem with my laptop. Whenever I put an application in fullscreen mode, it gives me a bluescreen. List of applications that do this: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Terraria Steam (Big Picture mode) Dolphin (Emulator) Probably a...
  8. BSOD when doing anything

BSOD when doing anything: BSOD randomly started happening two days ago while browsing the internet and downloading games on steam. After a few BSOD's, the my PC was able to run fine overnight while downloading the games. The next day, I was able to play Elite Dangerous and Battlegrounds for several...
  9. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...
  10. BSOD when open any video in fullscreen

BSOD when open any video in fullscreen: Hi guys. I always encounter the BSOD when open any video in Chrome in full-screen mode. Can you please help? Thanks. 53982