Windows 10: BSOD when booting up on Windows 10 Build 10532

Discus and support BSOD when booting up on Windows 10 Build 10532 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone analyze this if it's a software/driver or hardware problem? experienced it today when rebooting.. Can't reboot 5 times on windows but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sausuke, Sep 8, 2015.

1. sausuke Win User

BSOD when booting up on Windows 10 Build 10532

Can anyone analyze this if it's a software/driver or hardware problem? experienced it today when rebooting.. Can't reboot 5 times on windows but luckily it reboots and afraid to do restart again until I found the problem. Thank you.. the minidump is attached. TIA

EDIT: Haven't experienced it on RTM build (10240)

EDIT: Got back to RTM build (10240) and haven't experience it so it must be a bug on insider build.. If anyone check this please tell what drivers causing the problem.. Thank you *Biggrin

:)

sausuke, Sep 8, 2015

2. Windows 10 Pro Build 10532 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Fail to Function

When Windows 10 Pro Build 10532 boots to the welcome screen on a cold boot, the keyboard and mouse do not function. I have to press the power button on my desktop computer to shut down. On powering up again, the keyboard and mouse function normally...

Kurt Hanson, Sep 8, 2015
  3. jolisec Win User
    Windows 10 build 10532 upgrade to Windows 10 build 10547 kept on freezing

Original Title: Windows 10 build 10532

have just upgraded from a troublesome Windows 10 build 10532,which kept freezing,to a new build 10547-has anyone else had the same problem ?

jolisec, Sep 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi sausuke,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions

It appears I can't read the dump file, probably because of the insider built

5. sausuke Win User
    ty for looking into this.. will just use rtm for now

sausuke, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when booting up on Windows 10 Build 10532 - Similar Threads - BSOD booting Build

2. BSOD on boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on boot up: Hi, my laptop BSOD on every boot up then will restart and work fine this only happens on the boot sequence and happens every time. It shows a different error message these are the three it shows. 1. windows page fault in nonpaged area2. system thread not handled3. kernel...
  3. Windows BSOD when booting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows BSOD when booting: Whenever i try to boot my laptop it always fails with the error code "bad system config info". All the youtube tutorials i found required me to enter a backslash on the command prompt but my laptop has no key for that at all. How can i fix this problem without using...
  4. Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime.

Window 10 will not boot up. BSOD everytime.: My PC recently updated and Windows now will not switch on/boot up. I get a BSOD every time it boots up. I have a USB with Recovery Media from a NEW HP laptop but this doesn't seem to work. I have tried a system restore from an external drive but it doesnt like that either. I...
  5. Random BSOD when booting up

Random BSOD when booting up: Im getting random bsod most of the time when booting up my PC, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception, System Service Exception and Kernel data inpage error. I've done memory check, and it seems ok....
  6. Windows 10 BSOD when booting

Windows 10 BSOD when booting: Hi! Yesterday my laptop(acer aspire e5-575g)suddenly shut down and when I turned it on it show me the BSOD with stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.Everytime i turn it on i see this.What to do?I tried to restore from a restore point but for a reason i can't do that( i don't know...
  7. BSOD when windows boots

BSOD when windows boots: This has happened twice in a row so far. Haven't shut down my pc since. Whenever windows boots, it shows the BSOD. The 'stop code' is memory management. I looked online and haven't seen anyone experiencing this issue whenever windows boots. Windows is up to date and I have...
  8. BSOD When booting windows.

BSOD When booting windows.: So, recently I installed Windows 10 onto an external hard drive, (which works fine). But when I boot from it throws me a BSOD. Information: Stopcode: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS What failed: dump_WppRecorder.sys I cant get into the...
  9. build 10532

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    build 10532: Build is taking forever to download. What is up with this and how to resolve it? 20161
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10532 for PC: We are releasing a new Windows 10 Insider Preview building to the Fast ring today: Build 10532. As always, there are bug fixes and improvements in this build over 10525, but also some new features we are very excited to share with Insiders. Improved Context Menus We’ve...