Windows 10: BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps.

Discus and support BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have posted here before about BSOD issues and I thought they had stopped after your help. Alas, they have returned with a vengeance. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adamantoise, Aug 30, 2015.

1. BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps.

Hi all,
    I have posted here before about BSOD issues and I thought they had stopped after your help.
    Alas, they have returned with a vengeance. The BSODs usually happen when the CPU is under load, they happen often when playing DotA 2 and every time when running wprime. I have ran wprime in conjunction with Hwmonitor in order to observe the CPU getting to 55C when at 100% load.
    I have a closed loop water cooler (corsair H60) on my CPU and it is not overclocked.
    My GPU is an R9 280X powercolor turboduo, which I have not touched OC-wise.
    PSU is a corsair CX 600W
    Mobo is an Asrock Fatality Z97X killer
    RAM is Kingston HyperX beast not OCed
    Dump files attached here: Attachment 34981
    I believe I have followed all the steps suggested in my previous post over at 8forums (same machine, updated OS):
    http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cras...l-37213-a.html

If I need to provide any more information please just let me know.
    Thank you.
    Update: Processor has just passed intel processor diagnostic tool test. -running more tests now

:)

Adamantoise, Aug 30, 2015

2. BSOD windows 10 DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

I got none of those BSOD and my temps aren't high there normal for idle and under load.

colin murphy989, Aug 30, 2015
  3. OsamaIraq Win User
    Random Freezing, Events (11, 41, 219)

Thanks for the info, I already have a fan under the PC.

I was monitoring the temp, GPU max is 87' and CPU max is 95' with high speed fans under it.

The issue occurs even when the CPU at 65'c and GPU at 50'c when G-Sync was enabled.

OsamaIraq, Aug 30, 2015
  4. BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps.

Prime95 and wprime both cause bsods a couple of minutes in to the stress tests, furmark runs fine for at least 40 minutes, didn't leave it running any longer than that. Hdtune and seatools found no issues. Will run memtest and chkdsk then repost

5. Passed memtest and chkdsk too, no issues.

6. axe0 New Member
    Now there is 1 question that could answer the problem.
    Have you updated your CPU driver(s)?
    If not, then it is most likely a driver problem
    If so, then it is most likely a hardware problem.

But before we can say 1 of the 2, I'd like to analyse the new BSOD's.
    Please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

7. I've ran the intel driver update utility and it hasn't suggested any updates. I'm not even sure where else to look for CPU drivers. If there's a portion of the intel site that I just can't see, feel free to link me to that.
    updated dumps:Attachment 34996
    Thanks.

8. axe0 New Member

BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps.

I'll check it tomorrow

9. After literally days of messing with drivers, software and completely dismantling and rebuilding my PC, I have finally solved the issue.
    Updating the BIOS to the latest on the Asrock mobo, then allowing the USB "patch", then restoring defaults then changing memory timings manually to match the spec on them has sorted it.

Adamantoise, Sep 11, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    I'm very sorry for the delay.

I'm very glad you solved the problem *Smile

Thema:

BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps.

1. BSOD when CPU under load, not caused by high temps. - Similar Threads - BSOD CPU under

2. Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?: So i have a acer latpop with gtx 1650 and ryzen 7, sometimes when playing roblox on it while charging would bring the cpu temps over 90 degrees celcius and when using laptop for using chrome with one tab open would bring cpu temps to 55 degrees and over. Is this normal?...
  3. Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are the temps of cpu at this high normal when charging?: So i have a acer latpop with gtx 1650 and ryzen 7, sometimes when playing roblox on it while charging would bring the cpu temps over 90 degrees celcius and when using laptop for using chrome with one tab open would bring cpu temps to 55 degrees and over. Is this normal?...
  4. CPU temp very high on low load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU temp very high on low load: I've noticed since a few days ago, my PC fans have been running very hard. I thought it was the settings on BIOS, so I checked and the settings were still the same. However, once I dug deeper and used RealTemps to check the temps of my CPU, turns out it's my CPU that is...
  5. CPU temp very high on low load

CPU temp very high on low load: I've noticed since a few days ago, my PC fans have been running very hard. I thought it was the settings on BIOS, so I checked and the settings were still the same. However, once I dug deeper and used RealTemps to check the temps of my CPU, turns out it's my CPU that is...
  6. cpu bsod under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu bsod under load: my E5-2680v2 pc keeps crashing when putting load on cpu, cpu doing 50c and 80w, have tried these so far:-psu change-resetting bios-driver download-few others heres eventdata and dmp:issue.zip onedrive link<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  7. cpu bsod under load

cpu bsod under load: my E5-2680v2 pc keeps crashing when putting load on cpu, cpu doing 50c and 80w, have tried these so far:-psu change-resetting bios-driver download-few others heres eventdata and dmp:issue.zip onedrive link<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  8. cpu bsod under load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Winlogui.exe causes high CPU usage and temps

Winlogui.exe causes high CPU usage and temps: So I recently did a long-needed upgrade for my computer and replaced my CPU, motherboard, and ram but for some reason when I boot into windows 10, the CPU usage jumps to 100% and the temp gets as high as 95*C. I've tried checking task manager but weirdly enough it restores...
  10. BSOD While CPU Under Load

BSOD While CPU Under Load: Hi All, I've been bashing my head against the wall trying to figure out this intermittent BSOD issue I have. It seems to mostly happening while the CPU is under intense load, but isn't really consistent. For example I played Destiny 2 pretty heavily for a few days without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod cpu underload

2. bsod when under load