Windows 10: BSOD when entering sleep

Discus and support BSOD when entering sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Starting getting this BSOD since updating to the anniversary update. New computer built 3 weeks ago was fine until then. Only happens when entering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by biterope, Aug 7, 2016.

1. biterope Win User

BSOD when entering sleep

Starting getting this BSOD since updating to the anniversary update. New computer built 3 weeks ago was fine until then. Only happens when entering sleep. Any help would be much appreciated!
    Attachment 94970

:)

biterope, Aug 7, 2016

2. Freezing when entering Sleep Mode

Windows 10 has screwed up my computer. When entering sleep mode, it stops turning off. The screen is black, the computer is non-responsive, but the fan and cpu keep running and never turn off. I can not wake it from this state, and must force the computer
    to shut down by holding the power button before I can get it to run again. It is not only annoying, but I worry about my computer constantly being forced to shutdown improperly. What the hell is going on, and why can't I find any information about this on
    the web?

-Emmett

EmmettCavalier, Aug 7, 2016
  3. matthewBurn, Aug 7, 2016
  4. biterope Win User

BSOD when entering sleep

Update... found BIOS, chipset and USB driver updates. I've installed them and will see what happens!

biterope, Aug 7, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    The last dump indicates a possible problem with TeeDriverW8x64.sys:
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for TeeDriverW8x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for TeeDriverW8x64.sys[/quote] This belongs to the Intel Management Engine Interface. If the steps you've already take do not resolve the problem, see if you can find an update for IMEI.

Ztruker, Aug 9, 2016
  6. biterope Win User
    This belongs to the Intel Management Engine Interface. If the steps you've already take do not resolve the problem, see if you can find an update for IMEI.[/quote] Interesting... I did have an update for that but when I tried to install it said a newer version was already installed. Anyways, the chipset, BIOS and USB 3 updates seemed to have done the trick. I will continue to monitor and target IMEI if it happens again. Many thanks Ztruker!

biterope, Aug 9, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    You're welcome, good luck.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when entering sleep

1. BSOD when entering sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD entering sleep

2. PC crashes when it enters sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when it enters sleep: Hi! My PC keeps crashing when it tries to enter sleep mode. It'll try to sleep but ultimately shuts off. I have updated bios and GPU. If there are any documents I need to attach, please let me know. Thank you!...
  3. PC crashes when it enters sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes when it enters sleep: Hi! My PC keeps crashing when it tries to enter sleep mode. It'll try to sleep but ultimately shuts off. I have updated bios and GPU. If there are any documents I need to attach, please let me know. Thank you!...
  4. PC crashes when it enters sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows BSOD when entering S0 sleep with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD when entering S0 sleep with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error: Hello,I have a HP 445 G8 Ryzen based laptop.Going to S0 sleep causes the computer to crash sometimes. Most likely some driver is bad, could someone help by locating the offending driver from the minidump?The BSOD code is DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Link:MinidumpThank you....
  6. Windows BSOD when entering S0 sleep with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD when entering S0 sleep with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error: Hello,I have a HP 445 G8 Ryzen based laptop.Going to S0 sleep causes the computer to crash sometimes. Most likely some driver is bad, could someone help by locating the offending driver from the minidump?The BSOD code is DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE.Link:MinidumpThank you....
  7. Windows BSOD when entering S0 sleep with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE error

8. BSOD when sleeping

BSOD when sleeping: My New Laptop always crash when go to sleep mode. Sometimes it will show the BSOD screen or not. The problem occurred when i use the window 11, then i tried to reset pc, it still crashing. then i tried re install it with windows 10 nothing changes it still crash when it go to...
  9. BSOD when sleeping

BSOD when sleeping: My New Laptop always crash when go to sleep mode. Sometimes it will show the BSOD screen or not. The problem occurred when i use the window 11, then i tried to reset pc, it still crashing. then i tried re install it with windows 10 nothing changes it still crash when it go to...
  10. BSOD upon ENTERING sleep mode

BSOD upon ENTERING sleep mode: Hi, I have an Acer Laptop that was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (Please see system info below). I had some problems with (seemingly) random restarts before but that seemed to have resolved itself But since yesterday, the Laptop gives me a BSOD whenever it tries...