Windows 10: BSOD when gaming and watching videos

Discus and support BSOD when gaming and watching videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by turbofreeZer, Jul 3, 2016.

1. BSOD when gaming and watching videos

I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube and also when I play games on Steam. *cry

The Log collector is attached.

- Lars

:)

turbofreeZer, Jul 3, 2016

2. "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" BSOD while watching video in browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)

Here are the bsod_minidumps, MSInfo32_export, Speccy_export.

It's very strange that this behaviour is random - it appears from time to time. Sometimes I watch video and there is nothing, sometimes there are several BSODs in a row. I didn't find a straight corellation between watching videos in a browser and BSODs,
    but I have noticed that BSOD doesn't appear when I do all the other things (watching video in a local desktop player, playing games, working with Office, etc.).

Nikita Glukhov, Jul 3, 2016
  3. tjames818 Win User
    BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (e2xw10x64.sys)

Hello,

My girlfriend brought a BSOD to my attention while she was on my computer today. She was watching YouTube videos and playing some games on Facebook Apps when she got the BSOD. The information she gave me was directly from the screenshot of the error information
    which is stated below.

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

ERROR: e2xw10x64.sys

Any idea of what caused this?

tjames818, Jul 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD when gaming and watching videos

Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8000aa00e28, ffffd00062881180, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for da3eec4effacb0e08f72cf2504f1470a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for da3eec4effacb0e08f72cf2504f1470a.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+60 ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] This cause I've only seen once, but I've forgotten what the final result was (if there was any)
    Please start with some Malware scans

BSOD when gaming and watching videos [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Malware scan
    Please run a threat scan with Malwarebytes*, a full scan with your AV, scan your system with Adwcleaner, Kaspersky TTDSKiller, ESET Online Scanner and SuperAntiSpyware

Note *(Uncheck trial version in the installation process)
    Please upload the scan logs.

axe0, Jul 3, 2016
Thema:

BSOD when gaming and watching videos

1. BSOD when gaming and watching videos - Similar Threads - BSOD gaming watching

2. Stuttering in games and when watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering in games and when watching videos: Hi, I have been getting stutters while playing games and watching videos since mid February this year. I got a BSOD while playing a game that was listed as MEMORY_MANAGMENT and it has been doing it ever since then. I feel like it is just a coincidence though as I am pretty...
  3. Stuttering in games and when watching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering in games and when watching videos: Hi, I have been getting stutters while playing games and watching videos since mid February this year. I got a BSOD while playing a game that was listed as MEMORY_MANAGMENT and it has been doing it ever since then. I feel like it is just a coincidence though as I am pretty...
  4. Stuttering in games and when watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Issues while Gaming or Watching videos

BSOD Issues while Gaming or Watching videos: Hello dear Support people, I've been having Multiple BSOD issues while playing games or even watching Videos with a PC I built myself and I have been hoping someone might be able to help me find out what is the cause of all of them and how to fix them. Here is the Event...
  6. BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly

BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly: I have been getting errors and crashes for a few months, but it's been happening more and more frequently and it's driving me crazy. I just finished doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and now it's still occurring. I upgraded all my drivers and it didn't help. I tried sfc...
  7. BSOD when watching videos

BSOD when watching videos: hi when i want to watch video in Instagram such as browser or desktop app which downloaded from store causes BSOD and errors like kmode_exception_not_handled or irql_not_less_or_equal problem doesn't finish here it happens in groove music and movies and TV after a blue...
  8. BSOD daily while gaming & watching videos

BSOD daily while gaming & watching videos: Running: GPU - R9 380 4gb. CPU - i5 4460. RAM - 8gb balistix ram. PS - CS550 M corsair. Mobo - MSI b85 G41 I have been crashing very frequently while running Overwatch (exists out of the program) as well as occasional 1-2 a day *BSODS usually during game. This is...
  9. BSOD watching video

BSOD watching video: Running Win 10 pro 64 bit 14393.105 new build intel i7 6770k ASUS Z170 pro gaming 【Kingston】HyperX Predator DDR4 DDR4-3333 8GBx2枚 1.35V This is the 2nd time I have had a BSOD in the last couple of days. It's pretty hot in Japan right now. Might be a heat issue, but I...
  10. BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos.

BSOD playing games, or sometimes when watching videos.: Hey all. I've been getting bsod's mainly when I am playing League of Legends, or any other game really. It's been ongoing for about 2 months now. These past couple weeks have been very bad, happening every day. It's inconsistent as well, I could play for hours and nothing...