Windows 10: BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

Discus and support BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having this problem primarily when I play GTA 5 in which I get an occassional BSOD with the same message every time - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alfredo457, Apr 6, 2017.

1. BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

I'm having this problem primarily when I play GTA 5 in which I get an occassional BSOD with the same message every time - IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.

Help as to what the cause is and how to prevent this would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    -Alfredo

(The necessary files are attached)

:)

Alfredo457, Apr 6, 2017
  2. vilu85 Win User

" Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Apr 6, 2017
  3. ATGT Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

Hi

i have a nokia N8 with the following product code 059D1M2 im always checking for the update realase , now its been a month evryday i check the updates availability i find " Waiting for approval" is nokia joking on us or what !!?

ATGT, Apr 6, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    DRIVER VERIFIER

Warning Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.
    Please create a restore point.
    Please follow this tutorial to run driver verifier.

Driver verifier stresses your drivers and will crash your pc if any driver fails due to a violation.

Driver verifier should be performed for a max of 48 hours, or when you have a bluescreen, whatever comes first.

If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

Note Your system will act very sluggishly while driver verifier is enabled, this is normal as your drivers will be being subjected to heavy testing in order to make them crash.

axe0, Apr 7, 2017
  5. Typically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is caused by a bad memory reference. A driver is trying to access memory it should be accessing either because the memory has been cleared or it doesnt exist in the first place, or its in protected memory.

Typically this is the fauit of a faulty driver (most often video drivers) or the video card itself is faulty. There can be other culprits, but video is the most likely. Try updating your video drivers and using the Driver Verifier as suggested above.

ArazelEternal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

1. BSOD When Gaming: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" - Similar Threads - BSOD Gaming IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game: I don't bluescreen if I'm not in a game but every time I open one I blue screen like 20 times in a rowminidump************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare...
  3. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game: I don't bluescreen if I'm not in a game but every time I open one I blue screen like 20 times in a rowminidump************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare...
  4. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when i play a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD when gaming

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD when gaming: So for the last couple of weeks, I've been getting blue screens of death after about 20-30 minutes of playing a game. It seems to have started quite suddenly. My PC was overclocked and XMP was on so I've reset that to default in case that was causing any issues. I've got 16GB...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming: Hi guys, I just built my computer about 4 days ago, got a blue screen first time playing LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and then didn't happen until today. I played hours of WAREZONE yesterday and didn't have a problem. All part are brand new. Can someone help me? I've attached V2 Log...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam: I recently got myself a new PC, i installed Windows 10 Education with a bootable USB-Stick and downloaded and installed all the drivers. I can browse the Internet for hours and hours and nothing bad ever happens, but whenever I start a download in Steam my PC crashes and I...
  8. Always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD; occurs strictly when gaming

Always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD; occurs strictly when gaming: Over the past few months, I have been experiencing this BSOD at random times whenever I'm gaming. It usually happens after an extended period of time (at least 30 minutes), and it seems to happen for any game. The BSODs I experience are always the same....
  9. BSOD when running any game "irql_not_less_or_equal"

BSOD when running any game "irql_not_less_or_equal": Hello everyone, hopefully someone here can help me with this issue I've been having on and off for the past few months. I built this PC myself back in October using new parts and a PSU and one backup HDD from my old build. It has been running great up until around...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming: So glad there is a forum for this, I've been trying for a while to fix this problem. Basically my computer BSODs quite frequently and almost selectively while playing the popular game CS:GO. My CPU and graphics card are properly cooled and graphics driver is up-to-date....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql not less or equal crash while gaming