Windows 10: BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game

Discus and support BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem happens very often when I'm playing League of legends. I'm in a skype call and I have a xbox 1 mic and controller plugged in when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mmikey, Apr 5, 2016.

1. mmikey Win User

BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game

This problem happens very often when I'm playing League of legends.
    I'm in a skype call and I have a xbox 1 mic and controller plugged in when it happens
    although I don't think its the problem. I'll be doing anything in game when this happens.
    Sometimes it never happens sometimes I have them 1-2 times a day playing league.
    I've used many configs in the command prompt to do scans and nothing has popped up
    I just clean installed my computer and its still doing it so I think its a hardware issue
    and yes my computer in overclocked Cpu/and gpu.
    I also did a windows memory tester to see if it is my RAM and nothing came up
    I have Msi afterburner when I'm playing games

:)

mmikey, Apr 5, 2016
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Apr 5, 2016
  3. Could someone analyze this .dmp file for me?

So I reinstalled windows and ran driver verifier and got rid of the problematic drivers but I still ended up with a bsod memory_management. Thanks so much! If anything else is needed please let me know. BSOD usually happens when I'm playing a game such as
    league of legends.

MiniDump.zip

GodLikeTaco, Apr 5, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

2 things
    • Update Windows
      Code: Hotfix(s): N/A[/quote]
    • Remove the overclocking

axe0, Apr 5, 2016
  5. mmikey Win User
    Updated windows and I have all my core clocks now I'll try have give it a few days of league to see if it did anything
    if we can narrow the problem down I'll reply if something comes up.

mmikey, Apr 5, 2016
  6. mmikey Win User
    Another crash happened when playing league New Zip file is in the main Post. and ty very much for helping

mmikey, Apr 5, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    No change in hotfixes, but that may be due to the installation date.

Do you have a xbox device connected?
    Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 139, {3, fffff8023e59d9f0, fffff8023e59d948, 0} Probably caused by : dc1-controller.sys ( dc1_controller!DccRemoveRequestQueue+7e ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2016
  8. mmikey Win User

Yes I do, and its a third party Xbox one controller.

mmikey, Apr 5, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Update the drivers of the Xbox controller or don't use it, it is the cause of the crashes.

axe0, Apr 5, 2016
  10. mmikey Win User
    Ok, I deleted them seeming I have another mic and I can just have the head set into the computer instead of the controller
    Ty for you very quick responses, I'll report if something goes wrong!!

mmikey, Apr 5, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    Then I hope you won't post *Smile

Thema:

1. BSOD/ When I'm playing league of legends in game - Similar Threads - BSOD I'm playing

2. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  3. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: I've gotten this BSOD issue a few times while streaming and playing league of legends. Not sure how to approach it. ThePC itself is pretty new and a prebuilt from cyberpower.Any help resolving this is appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎10/‎9/‎2022 10:12...
  4. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Hi there. I have the issues of BSOD while playing League of Legends. I put the settings on very low but the problem still appears. Please have...
  5. BSOD while playing League of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing League of Legends: Hi , i have been facing this problem for quiet some time now, i was using windows 7 but decided to upgrade on windows10 , anyways after some time when i played League of Legends i would get bsod or at the best case just a game bugsplat which required me to recconect in 1-2...
  6. different bsods playing league of legends.

different bsods playing league of legends.: hello guys, i have some different bsods playing league of legends. please advice. sometimes my pc just crashes without bsod. the kind where screen freezes and a really loud buzzing noice comes of of headphones. 30005
  7. BSOD while playing League of Legends

BSOD while playing League of Legends: I keep getting a BSOD (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) when playing LoL for around 30 minutes. I have ran memtest, furmark for my GPU test, and I did the CPU stress test. All ran fine when testing them and nothing got too hot. I'm thinking maybe it's driver related? 35241
  8. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  9. BSOD playing League of Legends

BSOD playing League of Legends: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 and im having a lots of BSOD since then. Ive been reading that it might be some out of date drivers but everytime i try to update them there is nothing new. Please help me [img] ... (Never done this before, sorry for bad...
  10. BSOD when playing League of Legends or browsing

BSOD when playing League of Legends or browsing: Hi, I upgraded from 7 to 10 and began getting crashes when playing LoL and Fallout 3 and occasionally when sitting at the desktop. I tried making a clean install and have subsequently had a few crashes. 1. After trying to install the Windows 7 sound driver (W10 not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod downloading league

2. msi gaming pro bsod when i playing league of legends