Windows 10: BSOD When Launching CSGO

Discus and support BSOD When Launching CSGO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a BSOD problem when I first built this computer, since then everything has been running smoothly for several weeks. Now I'm back to where I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mattlm0831, Oct 9, 2015.

1. BSOD When Launching CSGO

I had a BSOD problem when I first built this computer, since then everything has been running smoothly for several weeks. Now I'm back to where I was and I need some help. I did what I helped last time, which was resetting corrupted memory through holding the power button, but that seemed to do nothing. The relevant dump files are from 10/9 not 9/27 as those are also in the compiled folder. I will try reinstalling the game and post the results. It seems to only happen when I try to launch the game, steam runs stable.

:)

Mattlm0831, Oct 9, 2015
  2. 浚偉陳 Win User

BSODs, help plz

Hello guys, I found that every time when I started gaming for about 10 minutes, a BSOD would show up. This happened on every game except the cracked version of CSGO that I downloaded from the Internet. The genuine version of CSGO I downloaded from Steam
    gets me a BSOD every time but the cracked version do not. That makes me wonder maybe there are some settings in the cracked version of CSGO avoided the BSOD. Can you think of anything that might be the cause?

浚偉陳, Oct 9, 2015
  3. 浚偉陳 Win User
    BSODs, help plz

So I updated the software and firmware of my NAOS 7000 mouse and also the two other drivers. However, my laptop still gets the BSOD with the Memory Management stopcode while I was gaming. After that, I unplugged my mouse and started playing my CSGO again,
    but using the touchpad this time, trying to test if my mouse was the cause. Unfortunately, the BSOD still occurs(also memory management). There is one strange thing that I don't know if it is worth mentioning. I never encounter any BSOD when I was playing
    the cracked version of CSGO. However, I always encounter BSOD when I was playing the genuine CSGO from Steam and other online games. Dump files below.

Click here for the dump files

浚偉陳, Oct 9, 2015
  4. BSOD When Launching CSGO

Update: I tried to reinstall the game but it crashed during install.

Mattlm0831, Oct 9, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi Mattlm0831,

As all the crashes of the 9th are saying memory problems, please make sure the frequency of the RAM in the BIOS is supported by the motherboard.
    Code: Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Some crashes are 0x1A(MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

BSOD When Launching CSGO [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

axe0, Oct 9, 2015
  6. I've checked the Internet and the native ram frequencies for the board include the 1600 MHz of the RAM I have.

Mattlm0831, Oct 9, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Please check if the frequency is set to 1600MHz

axe0, Oct 9, 2015
  8. BSOD When Launching CSGO

The bios is clocking the memory at 1600 MHz

Mattlm0831, Oct 9, 2015
  9. I've just updated my computer as it came up with a notification that an update couldn't be installed. It had something to do with chipsets. Could that have been the cause?

Mattlm0831, Oct 9, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    I cannot say, my previous post is my analyse and I don't change it as I cannot find anything else that could be the culprit.

11. Alright well I'll see how it goes and upload any more that I get. As of now I've actually been able to get the game going and it's running fine.

Mattlm0831, Oct 9, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    *Thumbs

Let me know how it goes *Smile

Thema:

BSOD When Launching CSGO

1. BSOD When Launching CSGO - Similar Threads - BSOD Launching CSGO

2. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  3. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  4. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when launching

BSOD when launching: When I try to launch my laptop I get error attempted to write to readonly memory. I tried every solution I found and nothing was useful I also tried to reset the laptop but it won't complete the process. I can enter safe mode but don't know what files to navigate. Please help...
  6. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  7. BSOD when I play csgo

BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  8. BSOD when I play csgo

9. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

Csgo Video.tdr BSOD: I've been constantly having BSODs with the video.tdr error whilst playing with games on the source engine during the map loading sequences.I tried re-installing windows, updating my drivers, re-installing my drivers, malware scans, and computer diagnostics but the problem...
  10. BSOD during CSGO

BSOD during CSGO: Link for memory dump files minidump and memory.dmp Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I get this previously in CSGO. After doing a clean reinstallation of Windows 10, I am getting this issue again. I do not know what is...