Windows 10: BSOD when launching VALORANT

Discus and support BSOD when launching VALORANT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Out of the blue I started getting a BSOD when launching VALORANT, only started today as I was still able to play yesterday.It gave me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shinomiya~, Apr 25, 2024.

1. BSOD when launching VALORANT

Out of the blue I started getting a BSOD when launching VALORANT, only started today as I was still able to play yesterday.It gave me the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error.I have already tried running sfc/scannow and chkdisk, reinstalled VALORANT and Riot Vanguard but to no avail.Hoping for some insight and solutions to this matter. Thank you!I have attached the minidumps and a screenshot from BlueScreenView in the zip file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qsiiKhAlmdVITUzkIYlPcDke1FlNBpXh/view?usp=sharing

:)

shinomiya~, Apr 25, 2024
  2. bake dake Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

I really need help with this guys,so everytime i launch valorant i get a bsod,when i initially installed Valorant when it told me to restart my pc i did so,but it did a bsod and since then i have not been able to open Valorant heres the minidump file:030123-35625-01.dmp Please send me a solution as soon as possible

bake dake, Apr 25, 2024
  3. Li Edward Win User
    PC Blue screens after opening Valorant, programs freeze after wake

I have 2 problems:

1. My computer has blue screens every time I launch Valorant for the first time.
      • Since my computer has been freezing, I've shut it down whenever I leave my desk.
      • After launching Valorant, my computer's blue screens
      • When I restart, Valorant launches normally for the rest of that session
      • Once I shut my computer down manually, Valorant BSODs me on the next open
    2. My computer ALWAYS freezes after waking up from sleep or hibernation. My mouse can still move, all programs are frozen, however. Oddly enough, I can still pause/resume my music on Spotify and hear it. It seems like every program doesn't update the visuals only. I also disconnect from any discord call. To prevent this, I have to shut down my PC.

Some things I have already tried:

• Powershell commands
    • Editing my power plan
    • Restarting
    • Downloading windows updates
    • Using windows troubleshooter
    • Turning off hardware acceleration

Please help! This has been annoying me since early last year, and it's getting worse. I will try every method that you suggest, please reply if I ask for clarification!

Li Edward, Apr 25, 2024
  4. BSOD when launching VALORANT

BSOD when launching valorant vgk.sys system_service_exception

I am getting a BSOD whenever I load Valorant. I have seen many solutions for the system_thread_exception error which don’t work and none for system_service_exception. Does anyone know a solution?

LloydAdjei-Attah, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

BSOD when launching VALORANT

1. BSOD when launching VALORANT - Similar Threads - BSOD launching VALORANT

2. BSOD when launching VALORANT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when launching VALORANT: Out of the blue I started getting a BSOD when launching VALORANT, only started today as I was still able to play yesterday.It gave me the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error.I have already tried running sfc/scannow and chkdisk, reinstalled VALORANT and Riot Vanguard but to no...
  3. BSOD when launching valorant vgk.sys system_service_exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when launching valorant vgk.sys system_service_exception: I am getting a BSOD whenever I load Valorant. I have seen many solutions for the system_thread_exception error which don’t work and none for system_service_exception. Does anyone know a solution?...
  4. BSOD when launching valorant vgk.sys system_service_exception

BSOD when launching valorant vgk.sys system_service_exception: I am getting a BSOD whenever I load Valorant. I have seen many solutions for the system_thread_exception error which don’t work and none for system_service_exception. Does anyone know a solution?...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akf0rJZZVHxImF_oGdnXPb7YrwnC?e=zKE5Yg...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akf0rJZZVHxImF_oGdnXPb7YrwnC?e=zKE5Yg...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my Vanguard Log Upload: cc2b3062-b8d2-478e-a824-92f006452080 Please can I have a fix ASAP...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I really need help with this guys,so everytime i launch valorant i get a bsod,when i initially installed Valorant when it told me to restart my pc i did so,but it did a bsod and since then i have not been able to open Valorant heres the minidump...
  9. Error when trying to launch VALORANT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to launch VALORANT: I was trying to play valorant on my laptop and it would say "a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"and ive watched video on how to fix it and ive done everything, checked for updates on settings,update drivers, download...
  10. Error when trying to launch VALORANT

Error when trying to launch VALORANT: I was trying to play valorant on my laptop and it would say "a D3D11-compatible GPUFeature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine"and ive watched video on how to fix it and ive done everything, checked for updates on settings,update drivers, download...