Windows 10: BSOD when loading up Secondlife, system_service_exception netio.sys

Discus and support BSOD when loading up Secondlife, system_service_exception netio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I dont get it. Whenever I try to load up or get on secondlife, I seem to always run into this error code. Sometimes it happens upon initial load-up of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JStrom, Aug 4, 2018.

1. JStrom Win User

BSOD when loading up Secondlife, system_service_exception netio.sys

I dont get it. Whenever I try to load up or get on secondlife, I seem to always run into this error code. Sometimes it happens upon initial load-up of it, sometimes it happens when I move around in there or turn my camera to look around at my surroundings. I have done everything I can think of other than attempt a fresh install of the entire operating system, which if at all possible I would rather not deal with. I do not have any way to back up any files or anything, either. If there is something I am missing, I would love to get any help I can get from anyone on here. No drivers need to be updated, and I have already done a full uninstall, clean install of my nvidia graphics drivers with only the necessary drivers, rather than all of the bloatware the nvidia cards come with, but all of this has only seemed to be a temporary fix.

:)

JStrom, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Pradeep Trout, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Rodgers74 Win User
    BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Aug 4, 2018
  4. BSOD when loading up Secondlife, system_service_exception netio.sys

system_service_exception (dxmms2.sys)

I keep getting BSOD with the message system_service_exception (dxmms2.sys) please find attached a link to the .dmp files

Shared items 8-1-2016

MaxHaughton, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when loading up Secondlife, system_service_exception netio.sys

1. BSOD when loading up Secondlife, system_service_exception netio.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD loading Secondlife

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  4. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  5. BSOD system_service_exception, when playing

BSOD system_service_exception, when playing: Hello I am beginning to get a BSOD system_service_exception, when i play a game on my pc. Attachment 41818 Thenk you for your help, Anders 25680
  6. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games: I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.) I figured it was a...
  7. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  8. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  9. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (cng.sys) when turning on laptop

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (cng.sys) when turning on laptop: Hi there, I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days ago. And when I shutdown and turned it on the next morning or after few hours, I straight away had BSOD after passing the bios right just after the windows logo. This has happened twice (since I just shutdown and turn on...