Windows 10: BSOD when not listening to mic on high volume or in skype/discord/ts..

Discus and support BSOD when not listening to mic on high volume or in skype/discord/ts.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have a recurring problem with bsods some say kernel security check failure and others say driver irq not less or equal type of stuff ,but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nelter Helter, Sep 4, 2016.

1. BSOD when not listening to mic on high volume or in skype/discord/ts..

Hello I have a recurring problem with bsods some say kernel security check failure and others say driver irq not less or equal type of stuff ,but I never get them when I have set to listen to my microphone with full volume so I constantly have to listen to my static background and voice in order for the computer to not crash or it doesn't crash when i'm in a Skype call or team-speak and discord etc... Please help listening to my static microphone just to keep my computer from bsoding is driving me insane*Sick.

:)

Nelter Helter, Sep 4, 2016
  2. KiaraT. Win User

Microphone disappeared after latest update

Hi,

I use the internal mic in my laptop for gaming, but today it didn't work on Discord or Skype. I've gone into Control panel>Sound>Recording, and I used to have two mics available and stereo mic, but now i only have stereo mix still and Realtek High Def Audio-the
    default. I've already checked the disabled and disconnected devices options, and it's not there. What could have happened to the other one and does it have anything to do with today's update? Do I need to uninstall or reinstall something?

KiaraT., Sep 4, 2016
  3. catlawsnm Win User
    Missing enhancement tab on headset

This issue started right after I installed windows 10 onto my newly built computer.

It's not clear on the "speech recognition" set up. And on steam. However when I'm not skype/discord my mic sounds fine.

catlawsnm, Sep 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD when not listening to mic on high volume or in skype/discord/ts..

Hi Nelter Helter,

Could you make a photo or something from the crash, only shutdowns have been recorded lately.

axe0, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

BSOD when not listening to mic on high volume or in skype/discord/ts..

1. BSOD when not listening to mic on high volume or in skype/discord/ts.. - Similar Threads - BSOD listening mic

2. mic problems in discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic problems in discord: im having problems with my mic in discord, sometimes it works but then it just cuts of and non of my mics work after, ive tried using several external mic, and the internal mic, and ive changed earpieces like a thousand times, and it doesnt work....
  3. Mic not working in Discord.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working in Discord.: I just got a new PC and tried playing with my friend on Discord. As it turns out I can either have it so my headphone speakers work or my mic works. Not both. I could do both on my old PC. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/69Human69 [link] [comments]...
  4. Mic is missing on Skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic is missing on Skype: I get a message that the mic isn’t found and “One or more audio service isn’t running". The troubleshooter cannot find a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-is-missing-on-skype/d6b6d262-53dd-467e-8309-892953013a68
  5. Microphone does not work with TS and Discord, but it does with Skype?

Microphone does not work with TS and Discord, but it does with Skype?: Well I have a new laptop and as mentioned above my microphone does not work with Ts and Discord. I hope somebody has an idea how I can fix this (I have turned on the function that it should work with desktop apps)....
  6. Mic listen to this device stuck on.

Mic listen to this device stuck on.: For some reason, today windows decided to constantly have the listen to my own microphone stuck active whenever start a program that uses it or the windows sound control panel. Listen to this device is un-checked under the microphone properties yet i still hear myself....
  7. high cpu when Skype is installed

high cpu when Skype is installed: Windows audio device graph isolation (WADGI) process by itself uses 25-30% of my Core i7/8th gen CPUwhen Skype is installed on my PC. When WADGI is used by any other Audio programs it uses less than 1%; the problem arises when I install Skype either the Windows Store App or...
  8. skype mic issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    skype mic issue: as soon as I turn skype on, the mic level starts to approach 100 per cent. Then the skype becomes unusable,,, Everything works fine otherwise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/skype-mic-issue/c9233cb1-bb97-43ae-8a2b-406bd57e43c4
  9. Mic volume

Mic volume: Hi, my preferred microphone level is 82 but sometimes randomly it changes to 100 from 82 and it's annoying to change it back every time. I don't know what makes to go to 100. Is there a way I can keep it at 82 permanently without it changing at all?...
  10. Constant BSOD when not listening to microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD when not listening to microphone: Hello ten forums I've been having this issue for over 2 years now. So I originally had a a-10 7870k and a msi a68-hm e-33 motherboard with ballistic ram and a r7-370x graphics card. I had windows 10 installed on that machine and was experiencing the same BSOD I am now. I...