Windows 10: BSOD when on Second Life ONLY (all other games are fine) - Netio.sys

Discus and support BSOD when on Second Life ONLY (all other games are fine) - Netio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm not sure where else to turn, as I've done lots of other 'fixes' (re-install drivers and clean install of Windows) but this BSOD never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AriBunbun, Dec 10, 2016.

1. AriBunbun Win User

BSOD when on Second Life ONLY (all other games are fine) - Netio.sys

Hi there, I'm not sure where else to turn, as I've done lots of other 'fixes' (re-install drivers and clean install of Windows) but this BSOD never seems to go away.

As the title states, it ONLY happens when I'm on the program Second Life, and it doesn't always happen, some days I can go for a few days without a BSOD, others, I'll log on and instantly BSOD.

I've included the Log collection so someone could take a look at is, as I'm not sure what I'm looking at.

Any help is appreciated!

:)

AriBunbun, Dec 10, 2016

2. DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netio.sys) When playing games.

My girlfriend has been having this problem for a while now. The computer works fine until she goes to play a game then if she goes to a crowded area like in SecondLife the computer will crash and give the bluescreen error message of

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (netio.sys) BSOD
    She has a Radeon R7 250 2GB video card and use to have a Radeon R7 240 before upgradeing that did the same thing.

She has also uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics drivers multiple times but the error keeps happening and it only happens when playing a game.

Edit: The motherboard is a Gigabyte H55M-S2H with a Processor a 2.93 gigahertz Intel Core i3 530.

BrucePennington, Dec 10, 2016
  3. Computer Won't Start After BSOD screen error

Thanks to all of you. I got the problem solved. I changed the RAM slot it start working. But I have to ask one thing about BSOD. The code error of BSOD was NETIO.SYS. How to fix this error to prevent future failures?

PunitVerma, Dec 10, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

The dumpfiles blames
    Code: BugCheck D1, {8, 2, 0, fffff809b689e844} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for UrlFilter.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for UrlFilter.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamInvokeCalloutAndNormalizeAction+60 )[/quote] Netio.sys is related/points to network

Urlfiltersys is from UrlFilter Mon Nov 18 10:22:40 2013
    FileMonitor Fri Mar 01 03:45:06 2013
    regfilter Tue Nov 19 05:39:54 2013
    SmartDefragDriver Mon Dec 23 11:05:52 2013
    Driver Description: Component of IObit
    Driver Update Site: IObit Products Free Download - IObit
    Remove it , Iobit software is known for screwing up systems.

Also update your logitech webcamera drivers there from 2012.

lifetec, Dec 10, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD when on Second Life ONLY (all other games are fine) - Netio.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Second Life

2. BSOD when launching a certain game. all other games work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD when launching a certain game. all other games work: minidump - https://file.io/NmN33R8cPuH8 ive checked my memory ive updated bios updated drivers checked for viruses check for malware dont know what else to do please help i played this certain game earlier in the day and came back to play and it started doing this....
  3. Bsod only when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod only when gaming: Hey. Ive recenlty built a new pc and when Im playing games I get BSOD "WHEA Uncorrectable Error" or a sudden restart. Ive sent my pc to a test to see if all the parts are good and nothing corrupted. Its seems like its something else I dont know what it could be. on windows...
  4. Xbox headset disconnects from PC when playing games. Is fine at all other times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox headset disconnects from PC when playing games. Is fine at all other times: When playing a game my XBOX headset connected to my PC via an XBOX One wireless adapter disconnects intermittently from my PC. The headset never seems to disconnect at any other time. At the time of disconnection a 10016 Warning message is logged in the Event Log. I have...
  5. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  6. BSOD only happening when gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD only happening when gaming: As in the title. I frequently get bluescreen while gaming every 2-5 hours or so. It says either "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" or "MEMORY_MANAGMENT". The dump file is here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnTADmJrCL1Tg0SkhhW3l5u-HcfU .Help would be highly appreciated Thanks a lot Chris...
  7. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  8. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  9. BSOD while watching Youtube and on Second Life

BSOD while watching Youtube and on Second Life: So I am watching Youtube videos and on Second Life when I alt tab from unpausing the video back to Sl when everything froze and it BSOD. The System Event Viewer says The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001,...
  10. BSOD Playing World of Warcraft/Second Life

BSOD Playing World of Warcraft/Second Life: This is a new issue.. Until today, everything was working fine. However, when I personally looked at my event viewer, some weird program apparently keeps trying to launch, that I never even installed in the first place "Windows Hello Business" or something like that.. I did...
Tags: