Windows 10: BSOD when only browsing

Discus and support BSOD when only browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, (First of all sorry for my poor English, because as you`ll find out I`m not a native speaker *Smile ) Since 21 march I had at least 1 BSOD per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrisnigel69, Mar 22, 2016.

1. BSOD when only browsing

Hi,
    (First of all sorry for my poor English, because as you`ll find out I`m not a native speaker *Smile )

Since 21 march I had at least 1 BSOD per day, but today I have had at least 6 of them ...
    So after let`s say 10 minutes of only browsing (Firefox (45.0.1) x86) and nothing else doing suddenly I got this BSOD and then after windows 10 PRO is restarting
    I`ve attached the MEMORY.DMP file after running Windbg(x64) as an administrator (I hope it`s the same thing as your tool)

Thanks in advance and keep the good work you are doing !
    Chris

:)

chrisnigel69, Mar 22, 2016

2. Back to Back BSOD on Windows 10

Although I am no longer seeing BSOD, yet other issues are still bothering me. Hope it will be fixed with Threshold 2.

My updates were pending, although no such update was there that could address my BSOD updates. They were just cumulative updates and usual OFFICE updates.

Will alert, if I see BSOD. Although I would note it happened only when I did heavy browsing on Edge browser. May be issue with Edge. BSOD when only browsing :(

Gupta Varun, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Frequent BSOD's, possibly MB/GPU related

Have had frequent BSOD's for an extended period of time, which seem to be hardware related seeing as they have persisted through multiple OS installs as well as driver reinstalls. BSOD's occur when browsing online as well as when gaming, with visual artifacting
    followed by BSOD when the GPU hits 70 degrees celsius in games, no pattern for BSOD's when browsing online. Error codes have often referred to drivers, page files, threads, many USB related errors, and general exceptions. A full list of dumps from the past
    month have been compiled into the rar file available at the following link: http://1drv.ms/1Ri6XWx

Expecting to have to replace my motherboard or graphics card, just not sure which (or maybe both) is the issue. Memtest86 and Chkdsk showed no errors, and substituting RAM had no impact.

Thanks in Advance,

Tom Angus

Thomas Angus, Mar 22, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD when only browsing

5. chrisnigel69, Mar 22, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Alright, it is clear what the cause is but there is a problem. The below data points to a counterfeit activation, although there is not much of traces about it, this has happened in the past with all the traces of cracks and with the exact same data that I have marked red in the code.
    Counterfeit programs/system is against the forum rules and prevents us from helping, there is also the reason that piracy contains modified code what causes a program/system to behave in unexpected ways what makes successful troubleshooting difficult.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA620</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release_sec.160223-1728</BuildLab> <TimeZone>GTB Standard Time(GMT+02:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10586.0000-0332016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel>[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when only browsing

1. BSOD when only browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD browsing

2. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.: Lot of recent shut downs and BSODs when browsing internet.Tried different browsers, sfc, dism, stopped vpn, removed/reinstall all network drivers, used ethernet, used wifi but unable identify cause of BSODsAny help would be appreciatedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  3. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.: Lot of recent shut downs and BSODs when browsing internet.Tried different browsers, sfc, dism, stopped vpn, removed/reinstall all network drivers, used ethernet, used wifi but unable identify cause of BSODsAny help would be appreciatedMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  4. Hi - would appreciate any help or advice. Lot of shut downs and BSOD when browsing internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...: My PC specs are:Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB HyperX RAM1TB HDDGigabyte 450W PSURX 6650XTAorus B450 Elite MoBoI used DDU and installed clean drivers, installed clean Windows 11, and used Memtest to check the RAM and it came with no errors. This has been going on for a year and it's...
  6. My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...

My PC has BSODs when I'm doing light work like browsing or when starting up but doesn't do...: My PC specs are:Ryzen 5 4650G16 GB HyperX RAM1TB HDDGigabyte 450W PSURX 6650XTAorus B450 Elite MoBoI used DDU and installed clean drivers, installed clean Windows 11, and used Memtest to check the RAM and it came with no errors. This has been going on for a year and it's...
  7. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  8. Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs

Got the BSoD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while browsing webs: Just browsing web and listening to music, then BSOD.It happens randomly, maybe hours a time or days a time.I reinstalled a fresh new Windows 11, but the problem is not solved.Here is the minidump file.https://ufile.io/u5abwy3v...
  9. My PC is facing BSOD whenever I browse fb , YouTube or playing games, what seems to be the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is facing BSOD whenever I browse fb , YouTube or playing games, what seems to be the...: PC boots normally but after a couple of mins surfing through browser or playing games it will suddenly hang and BSOD appears then restarts to itself. I play games again or watching youtube etc it will happen again. I tried opening the most recent minidump and in the bottom...
  10. My PC is facing BSOD whenever I browse fb , YouTube or playing games, what seems to be the...

My PC is facing BSOD whenever I browse fb , YouTube or playing games, what seems to be the...: PC boots normally but after a couple of mins surfing through browser or playing games it will suddenly hang and BSOD appears then restarts to itself. I play games again or watching youtube etc it will happen again. I tried opening the most recent minidump and in the bottom...