Windows 10: BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate

Discus and support BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; everytime I open ACDSee ultimate 9 and try to edit a pic. then my PC would be frozen and then BSOD appeared...... could anyone help me with that?*Sad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by setokaname, Jan 15, 2016.

1. BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate

everytime I open ACDSee ultimate 9 and try to edit a pic. then my PC would be frozen and then BSOD appeared......
    could anyone help me with that?*Sad

:)

setokaname, Jan 15, 2016

2. slow response of Pictures with Windows 10

I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10, and now my Pictures (there are many folders) will not open except after extremely long delays, after which it crashes ("not responding"). I had upgraded from ACDSee Pro 7 to ACDSee Ultimate 9, and things worked
    until I went to Windows 10. I had set ACDSee as the default app for opening pictures, but when I went in to try to go back to the Microsoft settings, I could not get past Default Apps (everything stopped there). I think it is a Windows problem, as there
    are other oddities that are not working. Microsoft wants $150 to fix their "free" upgrade, which is outrageous. Any ideas on how to get my Pictures folders working quickly again? Thanks.

wandersonly, Jan 15, 2016
  3. RobPillar Win User
    Windows 10 Photo Editor Changes November 2016 - Completely Dislike New Version

i was very upset when they changed this software. it was quick and easy. I recently purchased ACDSee Ultimate 10 software. it is actually much better, but it takes a bit of playing around to figure it out. There is a less expensive version that has
    all of the tools that were in the original windows 10 product. ACDSee does a much better job once you learn to use it. It is much less expensive than photoshop and is not a subscription purchase.

RobPillar, Jan 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate [​IMG]

Please make sure the drivers for your USB network adapter are the most recent.
    If the most recent drivers are not supported for Windows 10, please do NOT use the USB.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

5. thanks for replying! i had followed your instruction and filled my specs.
    sorry for only one dump available but my laptop never had other kinds of BSOD....it only crashes when open ACDSee ultimate recently.

setokaname, Jan 16, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    Do not know if it also applies to ACDsee.
    But there is a hotfix driver from Nvdia with crashes with Photoshop and Illustrator.
    Maybe it will also help with your problem

Crashes with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
    NVIDIA has posted a Hotfix driver that seems to fix the issue for most people: GeForce HotFix driver 361.60

Changelog:

• Crashes in Photoshop & Illustrator
    • Install & clocking related issues

lifetec, Jan 16, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    @lifetec, please note that the system is a laptop with possible (most likely) altered drivers.
    This would mean that the fix from nvidia can't be applied here without other problems.

8. BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate

um...i tried updated that too ...but it didnot help actually...

setokaname, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate

1. BSOD when open ACDSee ultimate - Similar Threads - BSOD open ACDSee

2. BSOD when opening teamspeak3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when opening teamspeak3: I'm going crazy, why does this keep happening?I have updated all the drivers and done the firmware updates, ran sfc /scannow and chkdsk.SFC said it found some corrupted files and fixed them.Checked the RAM G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZR 4x8gb with WMD no problem but the problem...
  3. BSOD when opening teamspeak3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when opening teamspeak3: I'm going crazy, why does this keep happening?I have updated all the drivers and done the firmware updates, ran sfc /scannow and chkdsk.SFC said it found some corrupted files and fixed them.Checked the RAM G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZR 4x8gb with WMD no problem but the problem...
  4. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimateunsubscribenot available in manage subscriptionsjust yearly £60 charge if I change payment method then they take same amount another wayuninstalled appdon't want it and not paying £60 for something I don't want...
  5. ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate

ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate: ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimateunsubscribenot available in manage subscriptionsjust yearly £60 charge if I change payment method then they take same amount another wayuninstalled appdon't want it and not paying £60 for something I don't want...
  6. ACDSee alterative?

ACDSee alterative?: No InfraView please Many people recommend InfraView but I just get mad with it. When full screen, it doesn't zoom in, and often clicking out of the full screen... The old version of ACDsee was good, but they are no longer available now. I am looking for kind of image...
  7. BSOD When Opening Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD When Opening Camera: I am using Windows 10.And I am using Lenovo EasyCamera And when I use an application that uses camera my PC Crashes And Gives Error Code:Kernel Security Check Failure Can Anybody Help...
  8. BSOD when opening speccy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when opening speccy.: Formatted yesterday using an iso and so far I've tried opening speccy.exe which is a freeware utility and sometimes it crashes giving a bsod. Any help would be appreciated. 18981
  9. BSOD when games are open.

BSOD when games are open.: Hi, I'm getting BSOD a few times each week, only when I'm inside a game. I've ran the dump program Attachment 139328 . I also got memory.dmp files from the last crash. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e) This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address...
  10. AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR

AcdSee BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR: Hi all, First of all, i spend a lot of time trying to understand my problem, checked lot of drivers, tested "verifier" function under windows but without success, so need your help *Smile verifier crash at startup without say me the problem *Sad My Windows 10 x64 work...