Windows 10: BSOD when open AutoDesk Maya, error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"

Discus and support BSOD when open AutoDesk Maya, error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my bsod was solved after updating the nvdia few months ago but then it started again, there wasn't any blue screen when i use AutoDesk maya 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by speedyhan, Sep 10, 2016.

1. speedyhan Win User

BSOD when open AutoDesk Maya, error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE"

Hello, my bsod was solved after updating the nvdia few months ago but then it started again, there wasn't any blue screen when i use AutoDesk maya 2 months ago but now it keep having blue screen when i use maya for like 1 - 2 minutes. Thanks for the help.

Attachment 100896

:)

speedyhan, Sep 10, 2016

2. wifi and bluetooth dropout

My surface pro2 running windows10 has started dropping both the WIFI and Bluetooth connection at the same time. I even got 2 BSODs with error "power state failure". tried updating drivers but says all up to date software. Any help would be great, Cheers

Seande Brun, Sep 10, 2016
  3. BSOD error DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in Windows 10

Original Title: BSOD DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

Hi,

I am getting bugged up with the BSOD DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE.

Plz help

himanshu agarwal ghy, Sep 10, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please check your manufacturer for driver updates for the network drivers and chipset drivers
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm Qcamain10x64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff805`5e8a0000 fffff805`5eb28000 Qcamain10x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: Qcamain10x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Qcamain10x64.sys Image name: Qcamain10x64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Wed Feb 24 09:20:49 2016 (56CD67E1) CheckSum: 0023EDB6 ImageSize: 00288000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4 2: kd> lmvm iastora Browse full module list start end module name fffff80c`3dd10000 fffff80c`3e283000 iaStorA T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: iaStorA.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys Image name: iaStorA.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Mon Jul 27 11:26:48 2015 (55B5F958) CheckSum: 00169B3D ImageSize: 00573000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD when open AutoDesk Maya, error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE" [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 100987
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff804`8a520000 fffff804`8b2fd000 nvlddmkm (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvcvi.inf_amd64_213470ffb639f8de\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Aug 25 22:31:18 2016 (57BF5596) CheckSum: 00D90B2E ImageSize: 00DDD000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

5. speedyhan Win User
    After reinstalling the NVIDIA driver and uninstall the Daemon Tools. My autodesk maya works just fine for a day, but after the next day, my autodesk maya start having blue screens "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILIRE" after start up for like 1 minute. Regarding the SPTD installer, i kind of install it but i can't find the executable, so i ended up uninstallling it. I've fill in the system specs too.

speedyhan, Sep 14, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I've made a 'small' mistake, please follow below corrected instructions

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your manufacturer. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 101479

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when open AutoDesk Maya, error "DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE" - Similar Threads - BSOD open AutoDesk

2. BSOD Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver Power State Failure: Please help me I'm so desperate about this one, so here's my problem.I can't update my NVIDIA Drivers without getting BSOD Driver Power State Failure no matter what I do I have to get that first, I've tried to clean install NVIDIA Drivers still the same.I'm using Bitdefender...
  3. BSOD - Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Driver Power State Failure: I seem to get a BSOD after restarting or hard resetting my PC. This has been happening for quite a while and was happening on Windows 10 prior to 11. Please let me know what you find. Mini Dump - 051323-6843-01.dmpThanks!...
  4. Driver Power State Failure BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure BSOD: My laptop keeps shutting off with the Driver Power State Failure, even if I just leave it alone.I got the crashdumps and analyzed with WinDbg and got the following:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time. Arguments:...
  5. BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello,I've been attempting to repair a device for some time with no luck. Laptop is a Dell Precision 5560 Device powers on successfully and runs 2-10 minutes before returning the BSOD Driver Power State Failure.I have updated the BIOS, reinstalled the OS using Dell's built in...
  6. BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello,I've been attempting to repair a device for some time with no luck. Laptop is a Dell Precision 5560 Device powers on successfully and runs 2-10 minutes before returning the BSOD Driver Power State Failure.I have updated the BIOS, reinstalled the OS using Dell's built in...
  7. driver power state failure BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver power state failure BSOD: I have been experiencing a BSOD since 15 days randomly sometimes once a day sometimes 5 times a dayI have tried looking over the net for all possible solutions but haven't found any.attaching the dump filehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/25yjxbxe8ukgzt9/021622-11578-01.dmp?dl=0...
  8. BSOD-Driver power state failure

BSOD-Driver power state failure: Hi all, I've been experiencing a BSOD issue with the code: driver power state failure when I restart my newly bought desktop. I have a USB WiFi dapater, mouse and keyboard connected to the desktop. I am positive that the USB WiFi dapater and its driver are fine because I sent...
  9. BSoD - The Driver Power State Failure Error

BSoD - The Driver Power State Failure Error: Hello,I've been getting this BSoD on a random basis for a few months now. I can't pinpoint what is wrong. I tried uninstalling some of the drivers e.g. for graphics card, Corsair devices to no avail. I've already retrieve the dump file and was wondering if anyone could help...
  10. BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Greetings to all. Since I bought my notebook, the BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE happens everyday, more than 1 year. I reinstalled Windows several times and the bsod insists. I feel like I´ve tried everything. Here´s the files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update version 1809 crashes autodesk maya