Windows 10: BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8

Discus and support BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have nvidia geforce gt740m with latest driver 359.06 and intel hd graphics 4400. When opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio x8 I always got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveMatt, Dec 3, 2015.

1. SteveMatt Win User

BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8

I have nvidia geforce gt740m with latest driver 359.06 and intel hd graphics 4400. When opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio x8 I always got bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried almost all version of windows 10 nvidia driver like but still got bsod but when i disabled the nvidia graphics photoshop open normally.
    Here is the minidump

:)

SteveMatt, Dec 3, 2015
  2. sanjayams Win User

Close App Choocing Printer

I have Ricoh 2530 Printer.

I installed Corel Draw X8 & X9.

if Default Printer Ricoh, Corel X8 & X9 Close Program.

The I choose Default Printer Adobe PDF.

Now Corel X8 & X9 Open , Can Designing,

Then I want print My Corel Design.

I went Print Dialog Box. it selected Adobe PDF.

Then I select Ricoh Printer.

SOOO SAD COREL DRAW CLOSEED.

GOGLE CHORMESAME ISSUE. CANT PRNIT ANYTHING USING THAT PRINTER

BUT COREL X7 NOT THIS ISSUE.

Only this Issue Face on Windows 10 only

sanjayams, Dec 3, 2015
  3. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure when opening Photoshop CS6

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Did you try reinstalling the app?

Please refer to the below links to fix the issue:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/jj569891%28v=vs.85%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SuvarnaG1709, Dec 3, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi SteveMatt,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove IObit software and ASUS software.
    ASUS software is known for causing bluescreens and a company selling driver update programs isn't trustworthy because such software installs corrupted or wrong drivers. IObit also causes bluescreens with its programs.

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your manufacturer ASUS. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

Please test your memory, the 0x12B is caused by memory problems.

BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

axe0, Dec 4, 2015
  5. SteveMatt Win User
    *Name: Views: Size: Attachment 52906

SteveMatt, Dec 9, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Are you using both your GPU's?

Is the current installation an upgrade or a clean install?

7. SteveMatt Win User
    Yes, i using both my gpu
    First i upgrade from windows 8.1 pro after that i decided to reset the pc

SteveMatt, Dec 10, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Please use only the default GPU and see how it goes.

9. SteveMatt Win User
    If I only use the default graphic by disabline the nvidia photoshop opens normally, no bsod. But now the problem seems to be fixed. But every time i restarted the laptop and open photoshop the bsod come again, after restart from bsod and tried to open photoshop again the bsod gone. It's really strange.

SteveMatt, Dec 10, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    The idea of switching between GPU's is awesome, but the implementation is just bad. Due to the bad implementation you get the crash.

11. SteveMatt Win User
    I found out that the bsod only appears when the laptop is not charging when opening photoshop at first time after boot. If the laptop was charging photoshop open normally without bsod, but why ??

SteveMatt, Dec 13, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    You're still using both GPU's?

13. SteveMatt Win User

Yes, because I need more performance gpu when editing
    The bsod only appear when the laptop is not charging

SteveMatt, Dec 13, 2015
  14. SteveMatt Win User
    Yes, because I need more performance gpu when editing
    The bsod only appears when the laptop is not charging

SteveMatt, Dec 13, 2015
  15. axe0 New Member
    Just disable the one that gives less performance and see how it goes.

Thema:

1. BSOD when opening photoshop cs6 and corel videostudio X8 - Similar Threads - BSOD opening photoshop

2. Can't open Photoshop CS6 ".PSD" file, "Open" Button is greyed out in the open menu for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open Photoshop CS6 ".PSD" file, "Open" Button is greyed out in the open menu for...: I need help, I went to try and open a file containing what I need for a project, but it will not open! I have tried to double click it, right clicking it but I have no success, even the open button is greyed out! I notice that there is a small "X" on the psd file, too....
  3. Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC: Adobe Photoshop (CS6) will not work on my PC. I downloaded Windows 10 and it stopped working. I used to used Windows 7 before and it was OK. Could you help me with this problem?...
  4. corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    corel videostudio pro x6 not responding on windows 10: After opening corel videostudio pro x6 about 5 mints after the program "not responding" on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corel-videostudio-pro-x6-not-responding-on-windows/d27a2d80-e25e-4fbc-bfba-fd5c6a12dab7
  5. trying to install Corel x8

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to install Corel x8: It says I need to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) in order to load my program. How do I go about doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-corel-x8/b4771f04-f1e7-42ee-849e-84fe9f45f911"
  6. Corel VideoStudio X10 then 2018 won't open (crashes)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corel VideoStudio X10 then 2018 won't open (crashes): A couple months ago, my Corel VideoStudio X10 stopped opening. I upgraded to Corel Video Studio 2018 and it has the same issue. I have had a ticket open with Corel for several weeks now with updates saying it has been referred to their engineering for a known issue but no...
  7. Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade from W7 to W10, Photoshop CS6 incompatible!?: Why is it that Illustrator, Blender, Acad, Inventor and Solidworks are not on the issue list but PS is? [img] Thing is, I did this upgrade not 4 hours ago on my laptop going from W8.1 to W10 and it didn't give me that incompatibility bs at all. PS worked just fine after...
  8. Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!: (*Monitors please note: I wasn't sure if posting here was correct or not so please move to the appropriate location if necessary.) Lately Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow. It takes several minutes to prompt the print window up, then it's very sluggish...
  9. Adobe CS6 Bridge and Photoshop performance not great.

Adobe CS6 Bridge and Photoshop performance not great.: Just thought I would share my experiences with CS6 Master Suite on Windows 10 Pro (64) I performed a clean install of Windows 10 (64) on my main image/video editing system (I'm a pro photographer). I installed it on a Samsung 250pro SSD which I can easily swap out of my...
  10. Photoshop CS6 Compatibility

Photoshop CS6 Compatibility: Photoshop CS6 seems to function with the exception of printing when it stops working. Photoshop CS6 is fully functional on Windows 8.1; I can't see Windows 10 being so different to cause a problem, but obviously there's something different. 3230