Windows 10: BSOD when opening teamspeak3

Discus and support BSOD when opening teamspeak3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm going crazy, why does this keep happening?I have updated all the drivers and done the firmware updates, ran sfc /scannow and chkdsk.SFC said it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kneckerbrysjan, Nov 28, 2023.

1. BSOD when opening teamspeak3

I'm going crazy, why does this keep happening?I have updated all the drivers and done the firmware updates, ran sfc /scannow and chkdsk.SFC said it found some corrupted files and fixed them.Checked the RAM G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZR 4x8gb with WMD no problem but the problem still persists.Sometimes I get bsod, other times it just freezes the current image on screen with no restart. nor audio playing for that matter.Event viewer says:Event 2, WHEA LOGGER A corrected hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is&n

:)

Kneckerbrysjan, Nov 28, 2023
  2. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums BSOD when opening teamspeak3 :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD when opening teamspeak3 [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

3. Zebeon Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

Nothing listed like that.......
    just ati hotkey poller-

any other suggestions!

I am at a loss on what else to do-

I guess it is the general consensus that the card is bad....???*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

kind of strange...... When I can get into xp..... I am open CCC and goto ovdriver thing.... click test setting without changing anything... sometimes it passes and sometimes it does not.....

Then BSOD at random times.

Zebeon, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

BSOD when opening teamspeak3

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. BSOD when opening teamspeak3 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

BSOD when opening teamspeak3

1. BSOD when opening teamspeak3 - Similar Threads - BSOD opening teamspeak3

2. BSOD when opening Discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when opening Discord: Whenever I open Discord, the BSOD happens, only started when I updated a couple of days ago.all of the screenshots and minidump file are available here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-opening-discord/013b3abb-5f84-40a1-b8ec-b573ccf1afee
  3. BSOD when opening Discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when opening Discord: Whenever I open Discord, the BSOD happens, only started when I updated a couple of days ago.all of the screenshots and minidump file are available here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-when-opening-discord/013b3abb-5f84-40a1-b8ec-b573ccf1afee
  4. BSOD when opening Discord

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when opening discord app!

BSOD when opening discord app!: Hello,Yesterday I was doing some clean on my gf pc, removing dust and all the components. She has a R5 340 amd radeon 2gb GPU but I wanted to change it to a GTX 750 4gb.I replaced the GPU and start the pc again when suddenly I got a lot of BSOD,I managed to solve some of the...
  6. BSOD when opening teamspeak3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when opening teamspeak3: I'm going crazy, why does this keep happening?I have updated all the drivers and done the firmware updates, ran sfc /scannow and chkdsk.SFC said it found some corrupted files and fixed them.Checked the RAM G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GTZR 4x8gb with WMD no problem but the problem...
  7. BSOD When Opening Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Opening Apex Legends: Hey everyone, Dealing with a bit of an annoying issue lately. Within the last month when I open Apex Legends on my pc it gives be a blue screen. Weird thing is that it doesn't happen every time. It only occurs about once every 3-4 times I start the game Tried updating...
  8. BSOD When Opening Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD When Opening Camera: I am using Windows 10.And I am using Lenovo EasyCamera And when I use an application that uses camera my PC Crashes And Gives Error Code:Kernel Security Check Failure Can Anybody Help...
  9. BSOD when opening speccy.

BSOD when opening speccy.: Formatted yesterday using an iso and so far I've tried opening speccy.exe which is a freeware utility and sometimes it crashes giving a bsod. Any help would be appreciated. 18981
  10. BSOD when games are open.

BSOD when games are open.: Hi, I'm getting BSOD a few times each week, only when I'm inside a game. I've ran the dump program Attachment 139328 . I also got memory.dmp files from the last crash. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e) This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address...