Windows 10: BSOD when playing Assassins creed Origins error 0x00000124

Discus and support BSOD when playing Assassins creed Origins error 0x00000124 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In general Windows driver verifier is used for 48 hours with the 19 customized tests and then an additional 36 hours. Were you able to increase the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by erik9631, Feb 3, 2018.

1. zbook New Member

BSOD when playing Assassins creed Origins error 0x00000124

In general Windows driver verifier is used for 48 hours with the 19 customized tests and then an additional 36 hours.
    Were you able to increase the number of customized tests? Were they all able to run simultaneously?
    If there are no more BSOD then the tool is turned off.
    Post a new zip into the thread:
    log collector v2-beta08.zip > extract > open > post

zbook, Mar 1, 2018
  2. erik9631 Win User

Here are the logs.
    Over course of the week I tried all the customized test as suggested in the links posted.

erik9631, Mar 1, 2018
  3. zbook New Member
    1) In the left lower corner search type system > open system control panel > on the left pane click advanced system settings > under startup and recovery click settings > view the startup and recovery window and post an image into the thread
    2) Open whocrashed > above analyze > click tools > crash dump test > type: ACCEPT
    3) Click analyze > post whocrashed results into the thread
    4) Run the beta log collector > post a new zip into the thread
    5) open file explorer > this PC > C: > in the right upper corner search for:
    a) C:\windows\memory.dmp > zip > post link into the thread
    b) livekernelreports > look for any dump files > post links into the thread

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when playing Assassins creed Origins error 0x00000124

1. BSOD when playing Assassins creed Origins error 0x00000124 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Assassins

2. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  3. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  4. Assassins Creed Brotherhood error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood error: I get this error[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-brotherhood-error/1ffe22a7-8e1d-4348-bb7a-5f8683b3968f
  5. PC crashed with BSOD when playing Assassins Creed Origins. Linked the .dmp file and msinfo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed with BSOD when playing Assassins Creed Origins. Linked the .dmp file and msinfo...: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqCBTKC9lk6RgROpV_ky7EvaPKdk?e=gjBdWi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashed-with-bsod-when-playing-assassins-creed/81ae8719-66c7-4676-899b-0124bf53edae
  6. Assassins creed not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assassins creed not opening: So idk if this is the w Right place to ask but i just vot assassins creed 1 and its not opening. Like its not even showing up in task manager. Not even an error message. I havewindows 10 64 bit 2 gplz help...
  7. ASSASSIN CREED SYNDICATE ACS.EXE-SYSTEMS ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASSASSIN CREED SYNDICATE ACS.EXE-SYSTEMS ERROR: I am trying to run Assassin Creed Syndicate but keep getting error - ACS.exe-Systems Error. The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. I have reinstalled the game but it does not help. I have Windows...
  8. BSOD playing Assassins Creed Origins, error 0x00000124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Assassins Creed Origins, error 0x00000124: Hello! Only when I play Assassins Creed Origins this happens. I've attached the required files. Please tell me if I need to give any other information. Thank you in advance! 112863
  9. Assassin’s Creed III for Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin’s Creed III for Free: You do have to have a UPlay account https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30 72166
  10. Assassin’s Creed Origins: Order of the Ancients Trailer

in Windows 10 News
    Assassin’s Creed Origins: Order of the Ancients Trailer: Assassins Creed Origins on Xbox One, PS4, PC | Ubisoft (US) Jc6vA6nF2LQ 93498
Tags: