Windows 10: BSOD when playing CSGO - Machine Check Exception

Discus and support BSOD when playing CSGO - Machine Check Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello TenForums, There recently was an update for CS:GO, not everytime I get into a game my computer freezes and blue screens with the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by choda, Dec 9, 2016.

1. choda Win User

BSOD when playing CSGO - Machine Check Exception

Hello TenForums,

There recently was an update for CS:GO, not everytime I get into a game my computer freezes and blue screens with the error message "Machine Check Exception". Please can someone help me out? Many thanks.

:)

choda, Dec 9, 2016
  2. 浚偉陳 Win User

BSODs, help plz

Hello guys, I found that every time when I started gaming for about 10 minutes, a BSOD would show up. This happened on every game except the cracked version of CSGO that I downloaded from the Internet. The genuine version of CSGO I downloaded from Steam
    gets me a BSOD every time but the cracked version do not. That makes me wonder maybe there are some settings in the cracked version of CSGO avoided the BSOD. Can you think of anything that might be the cause?

浚偉陳, Dec 9, 2016
  3. 浚偉陳 Win User
    BSODs, help plz

So I updated the software and firmware of my NAOS 7000 mouse and also the two other drivers. However, my laptop still gets the BSOD with the Memory Management stopcode while I was gaming. After that, I unplugged my mouse and started playing my CSGO again,
    but using the touchpad this time, trying to test if my mouse was the cause. Unfortunately, the BSOD still occurs(also memory management). There is one strange thing that I don't know if it is worth mentioning. I never encounter any BSOD when I was playing
    the cracked version of CSGO. However, I always encounter BSOD when I was playing the genuine CSGO from Steam and other online games. Dump files below.

Click here for the dump files

浚偉陳, Dec 9, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Dec 10, 2016
  5. choda Win User
    choda, Dec 10, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    The dumpfiles are
    Code: BugCheck 9C, {0, fffff801093f2ba0, 0, 0} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KxMcheckAbort+7b ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 0: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9c) A fatal Machine Check Exception has occurred. BugCheck 9C, {0, ffffdd0125b4f760, 0, 0} Probably caused by : intelppm.sys ( intelppm!C1Halt+2 )[/quote] Usual causes:* Hardware, Incompatibility, Maybe driver corruption

Are you overclocking your system, stop it.

old drivers
    speedfan Sat Dec 29 21:59:35 2012, update to the latest version or uninstall

TeeDriverx64 Tue Sep 23 22:01:14 2014 = intel manegement engine interface
    iaStorA Sat May 03 01:06:56 2014 = intel storage driver
    RTKVHD64 Tue Sep 30 14:02:07 2014 = Realtek High definition audio

Update these drivers from the supportpage of your mobo https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Z9...Desk_Download/

Also your BIOS is from 2014, update tot he latest version (Improve system stability )

lifetec, Dec 10, 2016
  7. choda Win User
    Improved my BIOS, seems to of fixed it. Thanks guys!

choda, Dec 10, 2016
  8. lifetec Win User

Watch it for a few days and if your system keeps stable.
    Please then set this thread as solved.

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when playing CSGO - Machine Check Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD playing CSGO

2. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I play csgo: Recently I got a Win 10 update:2023-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8, and 4.8.1 for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64 KB50296492023-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5029244Then I started to get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes...
  3. BSOD when I play csgo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I play csgo: So, recently I started playing csgo, but I get a BSOD every 15-20 minutes of playing. I had three diffrent errors, first I got "Page fault in nonpaged area" errorcode I ran windows ram diagnostic, aswell as checking if I have corrupted files on my disk, that fixed the...
  4. MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Freeze and BSOD

MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION Freeze and BSOD: I am experiencing system freeze ups that result in the BSOD with the age old "Your computer has ran into a problem. Gathering information and We'll restart it for you 0% gathered. - For more information research Machine_Check_Exception" I have let the computer hang on that...
  5. BSOD while playing Monster Train. Machine Check Exception

BSOD while playing Monster Train. Machine Check Exception: Hi, I bought a new high-end gaming PC roughly eight months ago. Most games run amazing, but every now and then I'll run into a game that causes BSOD errors. For instance, when trying to run Monster Train, my computer will freeze/crash with a BSOD "Machine Check Exception"...
  6. Help - Machine Check Exception BSOD

Help - Machine Check Exception BSOD: I am hoping the community may be able to help. I have a brand new HP Pavilion PC purchased from Currys PC World in the UK. I have had the laptop less than a week and am experiencing repeated BSOD with the error MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION. I have been in contact with Microsoft...
  7. Random Machine Check Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Machine Check Exception BSOD: When I booted up my PC for the first time (after installing Windows 10) I downloaded the software I had on my old PC, as well as FireFox. Everything was fine until I got my first crash. My PC randomly froze and after around 10-15 seconds I was given a Machine Check Exception...
  8. BSOD Machine Check Exception hal.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Machine Check Exception hal.dll: Hello, I've been getting this type of BSOD after the last Windows November Update It Happens randomly but at least once a day I've attached my EventViewer info about the crash I could provide more info if is needed ***UPDATE***...
  9. BSOD Machine check exceptions.

BSOD Machine check exceptions.: My computer freezes randomly, often. In the beginning it was the blue screen that said that it needed to restart and then froze, with the text MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTIONS. And sometimes it's just freezing and i have to hold the powerbutton to power it off. Where do i start? I...
  10. BSOD Machine Check Exception

BSOD Machine Check Exception: I am getting a BSOD issue generally when playing games on my pc. The error code is usually Machine_Check_Exception and it comes up somewhat randomly after playing for a bit. Sometimes I can play for an hour with no issues sometimes it will come up after on few minutes of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. machine check exception csgo