Windows 10: BSOD when playing DOTA2 and CS:GO (sometimes)

Discus and support BSOD when playing DOTA2 and CS:GO (sometimes) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i am new to this forum and first of all i am using MSI GE62 apache Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz Processor 8 GB RAM + 8 GB add on from kingston... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kyoya, Nov 9, 2015.

1. kyoya Win User

BSOD when playing DOTA2 and CS:GO (sometimes)

hello i am new to this forum and first of all i am using MSI GE62 apache
    • Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.6 GHz Processor
    • 8 GB RAM + 8 GB add on from kingston
    • 1 TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
    • 15.6-Inch Screen; NVIDIA Geforce GTX965M Graphics
    • Windows 8.1
    when i am playing CSGO or dota2 sometimes i get this random BSOD (machine_check_exception) it does not happen all the time but everytime i tend to hold on the power button and restart the PC
    i have attached a file also.
    Attachment 47335Attachment 47335
    Thankyou

:)

kyoya, Nov 9, 2015

2. Blue screen of death when playing cs go 4:3

Hi Evan,

Blue screen errors may occur due to a system failure or a hardware issue on your PC. Since the issue started after an update, there are possibilities that some of the drivers on your computer are outdated. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update
    the graphics card drivers by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics card
      and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If you are still getting a blue screen error, you may visit this
    link
    and follow the provided solutions.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this thread anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 9, 2015
  3. EvanN1 Win User
    Blue screen of death when playing cs go 4:3

I've recently got the new update on my Asus rog 3 year old laptop g751jt and when i play cs go at 4:3 streched i get a blue screen after 5 minutes. Does anyone know why? These errors go from memory management to pagefault non paged area, and it changes
    everytime

EvanN1, Nov 9, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

5. kyoya Win User
    kyoya, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when playing DOTA2 and CS:GO (sometimes) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing DOTA2

2. Windows 11 BSOD's always when I play dota2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD's always when I play dota2: Hi I did all the basic stuffs such as updating my windows and updating my video card driver but still bsod happens everytime, please help me , here is my minidump folder . I used windbg preview, bluescreenview but I still cant identify the culprit causing my...
  3. its only when playing dota2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    its only when playing dota2: why does my pc restarting just black screen then reboot when playing dota2 all my drivers are up to date i evenly checked my hardware to the technicians but nothing happen its like this...
  4. Internet disconnects when playing Dota2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects when playing Dota2: Hello, Always when playing Dota2 after couple of minutes it starts to get stuck for like 5 seconds, as it gets worse my internet disconnects. To bring it back to work I have to restart my pc, then it works for aprox 3-5 minutes, then same problem. No such problem in other...
  5. BSOD While playing DotA2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing DotA2: Hey guys. This has been going on for some time. It doesn't happen immediately but after a couple of hours it will almost certainly have happened. At some point while playing DotA2 I get a BSOD saying page fault in nonpaged area. It only happens when playing DotA2. I would...
  6. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  7. BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it: So, this is really my first time writing ANY topic online. But here goes, I bought a gaming laptop, an MSI gt72vr 7re Dominator Pro,I have had for one year, you can check online for specs and stuff, im playing quite a lot of games, from online to offline and never really...
  8. BSOD playing Dota2

BSOD playing Dota2: I only have this problem on Dota2. I can play every other game on ultra settings without heating or any other problem but every day i have bsod while playing dota2. Please help. Thanks. 26939
  9. BSOD while playing dota2

BSOD while playing dota2: Hello everyone.As the title of the thread says i get Bsod only when i play dota2 and after a while , maybe i wont get in first game for example but i keep going for 2-3 hours playing i will surely crash with a bsod and after restarting my pc and reconnecting it will keep just...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...