Windows 10: BSOD when playing game or stressing GPU

Discus and support BSOD when playing game or stressing GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, My pc works great. I can browse internet, watch movies etc. But when i play game after 5-10 min i got BSOD with lined screen and buzzing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Acnorogia, May 30, 2018.

1. Acnorogia Win User

BSOD when playing game or stressing GPU

Hello guys, My pc works great. I can browse internet, watch movies etc. But when i play game after 5-10 min i got BSOD with lined screen and buzzing sound coming from my headphones. After crash with no error it force me to hard shutdown or reset. When i reset pc or shut it down and boot again, only my case working (fans working fine, mobo lights working fine, but my mouse light and keyboard lights are off. Also my monitor not working aswell with no signal text. After i have to spam reset button in order to boot my pc again and sometimes it took 1 minute to boot, sometimes i spam reset button like 50 times to boot pc again.) Without any crash i can close my window and open without any problem. I reset pc with fresh install and reset everything in computer. Before i download game i tried stress my gpu and boom, i got bsod again like im playing game. I run memtest86+ and no error, also scan my hard disk again no error. on my windows event log i find this error;

Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\PNP0A0A\2&daba3ff&0
    Source=Kernel-PNP
    Event ID:219
    Task category:212
    ( i can see yellow tri-angler alert everytime i boot pc)
    I also know the driver is about my MOBO but i also install it but didnt work. I tried to remove sound driver( i got more then one so i think maybe they are fight for information and it cause crash but it didnt fix aswell)

As a conclusion it happens when i try to play games - stress my gpu.
    It could be GPU that fails but PSU looks suspect too because GPU wants a lot of voltage to work and maybe its my psu that fault everyime. It would be nice if i learn this is hardware issue or driver issue.

:)

Acnorogia, May 30, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when playing game or stressing GPU

1. BSOD when playing game or stressing GPU - Similar Threads - BSOD playing game

2. BSOD when Playing Games - Stress tests do not cause BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when Playing Games - Stress tests do not cause BSOD: Hello Community!I present to you... a weird one.I have a brand new AORUS 15P i7 3080 Laptop that crashes and studders during games... only sometimes.My Background. I work full time in the IT industry and have been for the last 7 years in a senior role. General...
  3. BSOD when Playing Games - Stress tests do not cause BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when Playing Games - Stress tests do not cause BSOD: Hello Community!I present to you... a weird one.I have a brand new AORUS 15P i7 3080 Laptop that crashes and studders during games... only sometimes.My Background. I work full time in the IT industry and have been for the last 7 years in a senior role. General...
  4. BSOD when Playing Games - Stress tests do not cause BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. when GPU stressed PC crashes and reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when GPU stressed PC crashes and reboots: hi all i have been having a problem for about a year where after 5-10 minutes of me using a GPU intensive program it will restart the pc. once restarted there will be no output from GPU but output from onboard graphics. i have replaced the GPU and power supply there is no way...
  6. BSOD when stressing gpu

BSOD when stressing gpu: Recently i have been getting BSOD while playing games So i stress tested my laptop gpu The Temperature is always 70-80 C But after a while i hear glitching in sounda And suddenly everything freezes and the BSOD appears Everything is updated drivers, windows, everything My...
  7. BSOD while stress testing my gpu

BSOD while stress testing my gpu: Not too sure what happened, I monitored temps while the test was running and everything appeared normal but suddenly got bsod during the test. Test had been running for about 30 minutes prior to this error. I will attach a copy of the dmp file below....
  8. Many BSODs when at stress

Many BSODs when at stress: Hi, I'm getting random BSODs like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ; SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when playing games. Last time after restarting PC (BSOD) win10 run a disc repair, its going insane. I've tried: -Turning off, on ,and system managed...
  9. BSOD mostly while stressing GPU

BSOD mostly while stressing GPU: I got this laptop used. It was having a bunch of problems so I reinstalled windows, fresh drivers, updated bios, etc. BSOD still hanging around, typically when I stress the graphics card. Most of the time its when I'm playing PUBG, but it happened this morning when I turned...
  10. Computer locking up when playing games/stressed

Computer locking up when playing games/stressed: Attachment 40442 My computer has been locking up recently. It seems fine until I start to put strain onto the system. This is usually done by me playing games. At first I thought it was heat and noticed my processor getting up there in temp. I went out and bought a new case...