Windows 10: BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

Discus and support BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed a new hard drive into my system. It began to crash with the System_Service_Exception error. I decided that since I was going to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by marshmelllo, Dec 30, 2015.

1. BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

I recently installed a new hard drive into my system. It began to crash with the System_Service_Exception error. I decided that since I was going to reinstall windows on a SSD anyways, I might as well do it now. So I reinstalled windows on a solid state and everything was fine for a day until it started crashing again. I am really not sure what to do as I do not know much about blue screens and stuff.
    Attachment 56310

:)

marshmelllo, Dec 30, 2015

2. Get BSODs SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, BAD_POOL_HEADER, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT appear in Windows 10

Hi, i dont know why but lately i have been getting a lot of BSODs when im play games such as CSGO, rocket league and dirty bomb. The main BSODs i have gotten are: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, BAD_POOL_HEADER, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE.
    Is there any way to stop some of these? like buying new hardware or something? Or is it probably just time for me to get a new computer?

Thanks.

Peter Mo 14, Dec 30, 2015
  3. I'm getting BSoD when playing a 3D game.

I am using the latest version of Windows 10 (Up to 17-Jan-2016). I get this BSOD indicating a System_Service_Exception for file dxgmms2.sys sometimes when I playing a 3D game. It crushes after the game
    running for a while but not the time when lunching it.

Please help.

Here is the DMP file.

SignOfFrostmourne, Dec 30, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

Have you downloaded the DM Log Collector from this site?

What USB audio device do you have?

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 56420

5. Yes, I shared the zip file. (Attachment 56756) <-- newer DM Log Collector thing

I have my Corsair H1500 headset connected

I uninstalled the drivers like you said, how ever, I did this before I uninstalled windows and it didn't help. But I don't know, maybe it will fix it this time.

marshmelllo, Jan 2, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    When you connect your headset, you don't forget the disable the other sound devices?
    In my experience from february 2015, because I didn't disable the other sound devices my system had crashed many times.
    It could be different with Windows 10 but I wouldn't take the risk.

Please update your Corsair M65 gaming mouse drivers and your headset drivers, the drivers are a little outdated.
    Mouse:
    Driver Reference Table - snakeeyes.sys
    Headset:
    Driver Reference Table - corsveng2kamd64.sys

axe0, Jan 2, 2016
  7. Okay, I disabled all other playback devices. I am also updating the drivers now. I will wait and see if it blue screens again.

marshmelllo, Jan 2, 2016
  8. BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception

I am just now got the error "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED". All other sound devices were disabled and it was when I was playing a game.

marshmelllo, Jan 4, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Upload a new zip from the dm log collector so I can take a look *Smile
    Please do this whenever you get a new bluescreen.

axe0, Jan 4, 2016
  10. Sure thing! It crashed again this time with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION again.
    Here is the dump file. -->Attachment 57265

I also realized that my HD Audio connected from the front of the case was unplugged from the motherboard. Not sure if I did this on purpose or by accident but do you know if this could cause any troubles?

marshmelllo, Jan 5, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    That doesn't cause problems, if the settings are set to let the audio only come from the HD Audio then you simply won't get an audio.
    Only thing to do is simply enable the other devices again.

Please update your BIOS, you are using version 2103 while version 2603 is available.
    M5A97 R2.0 | Motherboards | ASUS Global

Code: BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. 2103, 11/6/2013[/quote] Attachment 57313

12. Alright, had a bit of trouble with my motherboard, but I got the bios updated. I'll get back to you if it blue screens again. Is there anything else you think I should do right now?
    By the way, thanks so much for helping me. I really appreciate what you do.

marshmelllo, Jan 6, 2016
  13. axe0 New Member

Keep your system stable *Tongue

No problem, I'm just glad to be able to be of assistance *Smile

Thema:

1. BSOD When Playing Games System_Service_Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing Games

2. Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD when gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Seeing my specs no reason I should be crashing, games run fine. Randomly crashes at times sends me a BSOD. Here's specs Windows 10 Home 64-bit Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz Kaby Lake 16.0GB Dual Corsair Vengance ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z270-A 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce...
  3. BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games

BSOD System_Service_Exception while playing games: Getting a BSOD about 10 minutes after starting a game. Seems to happen most consistently with Fortnite. Computer runs fine otherwise. Updated my video card drivers as well as windows and the issue hasn't been resolved. Have also tried a system restore but this only seems to...
  4. BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming

BSOD System_Service_Exception (Netio.SYS) while gaming: My wife gets this when playing any game or while trying to boot up said game. Sometimes it does it sometimes not. I have looked up some stuff for it & have already tried uninstilling nvidia network adapter & i believe mcafee (it came w/ the laptop). Thank You in advanced....
  5. BSOD system_service_exception, when playing

BSOD system_service_exception, when playing: Hello I am beginning to get a BSOD system_service_exception, when i play a game on my pc. Attachment 41818 Thenk you for your help, Anders 25680
  6. BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while playing Dota (maybe other games?), SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and I've had BSODs while playing Dota 2. I have a dump available here: Dropbox - 081915-12875-01.dmp but also the regular zip file attached to this post. This is a pastebin of !analyze -v ************* Symbol Path validation summary...
  7. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games: I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.) I figured it was a...
  8. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  9. BSOD when playing youtube videos (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

BSOD when playing youtube videos (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION): I recently build a new computer (everything new except for harddrive), and upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. Few days ago I got a BSOD while watching youtube in firefox (I dont recall the type of error) than today I got a BSOD while watching youtube again...
  10. BSOD when playing games, error 0x03b and system service exception

BSOD when playing games, error 0x03b and system service exception: This is my computer: IAmNice - Profiel - Wenslijst - Tweakers And Im mostly getting BSOD system service exception, sometimes memory mangement error(only 2-3 times though) and sometimes a different one. I have tested my ram using memtest, tested harddrive with hdd tool and...