Windows 10: BSOD when playing Minecraft

Discus and support BSOD when playing Minecraft in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I got BSOD when I was playing Minecraft. Usually (when I was running Win 7) I only got BSOD when playing GTA V. I never found the problem, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cmnielsen, Aug 22, 2015.

1. cmnielsen Win User

BSOD when playing Minecraft

Hi.

I got BSOD when I was playing Minecraft.
    Usually (when I was running Win 7) I only got BSOD when playing GTA V. I never found the problem, and when updating to Win 10, I hoped it disappeared.

To se my systeminfo, please look here http://speccy.piriform.com/results/i...TZJvR5HxOQcZai

Thank you for trying to help me sort this out.

Attachment 33342

:)

cmnielsen, Aug 22, 2015

2. BSOD with error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

*Original TItle: The bad bsod

Hi

I was playing minecraft. Suddenly my pc shows bsod with this error driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Then it restarts. When I entered password and boot into the windows it showed bsod with this error. Then it restarts and I entered my password then I see this bsod again and this position repeated up to when I open my computer quickly after the reboot but
    I scare I see this bsod again. Please tell me how to solve this

علیرضاصمیمی, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Thibault' Win User
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys) and VIDEO_SHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Hello,

I was recently updating my laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and i always get a BSOD with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (igdkmd64.sys) and VIDEO_SHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on it. I need to run Minecraft servers on my laptop and keep them online but that doesn't work
    out with that frustrating error.

It also crashes when i'm playing minecraft for about 10 minutes.

Please help me.

PS: I have a Intel(R) HD Graphics Family card with the lastest driver update

Hopeful greetz,

Thibault

Thibault', Aug 22, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Welcome to the forums cmnielsen. Please us this to fill your specs in on the lower left, using the info from your speccy report.

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 124, {0, ffffe001fed14028, bf800000, 124} Probably caused by : GenuineIntel Followup: MachineOwner[/quote]

This can mean a few things and we need to try a few things.

Reset your BIOS to default settings

If you are running any of the MSI utilities, such as command center etc please remove them for now as these can cause errors at times.

How are your temps looking while playing?

Thema:

1. BSOD when playing Minecraft - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Minecraft

2. Internet Issues when playing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Issues when playing minecraft: When I play minecraft my computer randomly disconnects from the wifi and when i try to reconnect it either says there are no wifi connections in the area, or that I cannot connect to this network. Although I cant run minecraft without the wifi disconnect soon after, I can run...
  3. Internet Issues when playing minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Issues when playing minecraft: When I play minecraft my computer randomly disconnects from the wifi and when i try to reconnect it either says there are no wifi connections in the area, or that I cannot connect to this network. Although I cant run minecraft without the wifi disconnect soon after, I can run...
  4. BSOD playing games like Roblox or Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD playing games like Roblox or Minecraft: When I play games like Roblox or Minecraft, it will blue screen usually after a while of playing. The device I'm using is the Gigabyte G5 GD Gaming laptop and I already took it to the manufacturer to get tested and repaired and they said that there were no problems. Some of...
  5. BSOD when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing: I keep getting bsods whenever I'm playing games. They tend to be more common whenever I'm sharing my screen through discord.I keep getting the multiple irp complete requests and attempted switch from dpc bsodWin 10 home x64 ver 1903 build 18362.239 dump...
  6. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys BSOD error when playing Minecraft

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys BSOD error when playing Minecraft: I keep getting this BSOD whenever I am playing on servers, especially Hypixel, in Minecraft Java Edition. It's really annoying, because half of the time I'm playing it crashes and interrupts my computer. I looked at the dump files in BlueScreenView, and the files...
  7. BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing

BSOD playing Minecraft and general web browsing: Hi All I have had a similar proiblem last year which was semi fixed but over the last few days has been constant. I followed previous steps as advised by installing a fresh Windows 10, new NVIDIA drivers, also done a MEMTEST which was all clear. I am still getting BSOD...
  8. Playing Minecraft when *BAM!* BSOD. Error code 0000001a. O.o

Playing Minecraft when *BAM!* BSOD. Error code 0000001a. O.o: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000000403, 0xfffff4800392c918, 0x9780000063b91867, 0xfffff48003d2fe58). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 777c2af9-fc7f-45f3-9986-7ce4c83b507b. 89361
  9. BSOD when playing Minecraft (Legally buyed) Error:Reference by pointer

BSOD when playing Minecraft (Legally buyed) Error:Reference by pointer: Hi guys, i'm experiencing an Reference by pointer BSOD when I was playing Minecraft, this happened to me a lot of time ago with GTA V but I reinstalled the Nvidia drivers using DDU and Windows Update so now i'm facing BSODs again. Greetings *Wink System dump by DM Log...
  10. Get BSOD When Playing Minecraft, Error:Thread stuck in disc driver

Get BSOD When Playing Minecraft, Error:Thread stuck in disc driver: We just got a new computer that came with Windows 10. Its an Asus K31bf. Everytime my son plays Minecraft, I get a blue screen with an error msg thread_stuck_in_disc_driver and it tries to restart the computer. Sometimes it restarts no problem, other times it will freeze on...