Windows 10: BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys

Discus and support BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently ive been having some weird issue when playing games. Also been dealing with weird permission issues. Can anyone take a look ad help me out 84797 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eox08, May 17, 2017.

1. eox08 Win User

BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys

Recently ive been having some weird issue when playing games. Also been dealing with weird permission issues. Can anyone take a look ad help me out

:)

eox08, May 17, 2017

2. BSOD new GPU related? May it be software?

Hi i did the update, but I don't know if it resolve the issue, because I haven't any bluescreen since this post. Also i have a problem without BSOD but with i think is memory leak in game Playersunknown's Battlegrounds.

1nterfector, May 17, 2017
  3. Idear..zZ Win User
    BSOD in Win10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Every day the first time I turn on my computer, I will get a BSOD with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NTFS.SYS). The system will reboot when this BSOD happens, and then it will have a successful boot.

This happens only once in each day. Sometimes the file is NTFS.SYS, sometimes it's another file.

I have uploaded the MINIDMP file and msinfo32.nfo file to my Onedrive. Hope it can help.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Idear..zZ, May 17, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

Thema:

1. BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD playing playersunknown

2. A6210.sys BSOD When updating adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A6210.sys BSOD When updating adapter: I've been trying to update my current network adapter, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Card, to my new one NETGEAR A6210 WiFi USB3.0 Adapter. But everytime I go to update it, my computer gets a BSOD. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated....
  3. BSOD when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing: I keep getting bsods whenever I'm playing games. They tend to be more common whenever I'm sharing my screen through discord.I keep getting the multiple irp complete requests and attempted switch from dpc bsodWin 10 home x64 ver 1903 build 18362.239 dump...
  4. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when playing videogames - Issues with cpuz149_x64.sys and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal when playing videogames - Issues with cpuz149_x64.sys and...: My PC is relatively new, and isn't bad at running games. Until recently I've had repeated blue screens when running my games, even at lower settings, and knowing that I'm not overclocking or overheating the PC whatsoever. I don't know what the issue is, I've scoured the web...
  5. dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys BSOD when running Netflix: I have run the driver verifier and created a minidump and nfo file. Intel i5-8400 Windows 10 1909 GTX1060 3GB Thanks for the help! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhRaCX8SFQwSpzXo1QxYDCZsTpQr?e=telifi...
  6. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  7. BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!

BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!: Hello, New to this page and I really need help! I'm getting a BSOD when playing battlegrounds and FIFA 18 but other games are fine, I have reset my graphics drivers by uninstalling and installing again with no luck, it happens after half an hour or so of...
  8. BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys

BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys: Hi all, I have been experiencing this BSOD: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal, L1C63x64.sys for a few months now. When it happens, it is only when I am in the middle of gaming (Overwatch). After some research, I see that there are many of the same problems with my ethernet...
  9. BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a: Hi everyone, I just got my brand new Acer Predator G6-710 last night and already in two days I've encountered BSOD's while playing PUBG. All graphics drivers are up to date, and no windows updates are available, no drivers missing. All of my system specs are in my profile....
  10. GPU 70'C playing Battlegrounds

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU 70'C playing Battlegrounds: Hey guys. I not long got Battlegrounds as a "gift" from one of my best friends and started playing for roughly about 35 minutes and I had manually set my GPU fan to 70% as auto doesn't change it at all.. it seems the game (even when idling in the main menu) causes my GPU...
Tags: