Windows 10: BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, this is a little long bear with me please. My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noveleven, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Noveleven Win User

BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hi, this is a little long bear with me please.

My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off any output to my monitor. I could still shutdown my computer using Hotkey on my keyboard.
    It starts off after i play a few games then slowly after a day this would happens when i enter the game.

I took the CPU to a shop and thinking that i would like to add an SSD and install Windows 10 i might as well have them check the problem. The shop then proceed to tell me that the PSU was the problem and i got them changed, installed the new SSD and fresh windows 10. However while they run a stress test, the CPU crashed with BSOD whole having the casing "door" on, the CPU is able to go for hours with the casing "door" off. The shop proceed to tell me that maybe it was the temperature. They told me that while gaming it would not affect me as the crash only occur when the temperature hits 85 °C. I then proceed to bring home the CPU and install PUBG.

However after a day the same problem occur where my screen will go black and output from my CPU to monitor is cut off, same thing i could still shutdown the PC with keyboards shortcuts. Not only the"black screen" occurs now, BSOD started popping out more frequently as times goes. Went back to the shop again after 2 days and they told me to change my Graphics Card, as i am a little frustrated i just agree to changed to a 1070ti. Fast-forward a few days, the 1070ti is on hand and installed, everything runs well until i am at home 2 hours into playing PUBG, BSOD with Error Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR appears and here i am hoping anyone could help.

I am not tech savvy, but i don't feel like going back to the shop now.

:)

Noveleven, Aug 2, 2018
  2. ryann Win User

Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help.

ryann, Aug 2, 2018
  3. apank Win User
    Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing PUBG

2. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  3. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  4. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG: Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870) Issue: My PC keeps on getting BSOD (Whea_Uncorrectable_Error) ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING PUBG Things Ive done: -Updated drivers -Sfc/Scannow -Chkdsk -Cleared dump files -MEMORY TEST - ALL GOOD -CPU STRESS TET - ALL...
  5. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.: 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did...
  6. BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I just got a BSOD while playing Vermintide. It displayed WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Looking it up online its some kind of hardware issue. The game was running kind of sluggish the fps was 40-60 but it felt much slower. I uploaded the dm log collector zip file. 59712
  7. BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I got this error while playing csgo and while I was using google chrome. thanks if anyone can help 11976
  8. Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Endless BSOD when playing PUBG: Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help. 91578
  9. BSOD playing PUBG (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION)

BSOD playing PUBG (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION): Hello, I have been recieving very different BSOD's this week. Took to a local repairman, He ran tests, updated drivers and had not have any crashes, I bring my pc home and for the first 15 games did not crash. After I recieved multiple BSOD's. I really do not know what to...
  10. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...