Windows 10: BSOD when playing WOT(World of Tanks)

Discus and support BSOD when playing WOT(World of Tanks) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm really sorry for my english, but let's start. When i try play in wot, every time i have Bsod. before i do something with my computer i can play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reventon, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Reventon Win User

BSOD when playing WOT(World of Tanks)

I'm really sorry for my english, but let's start.

When i try play in wot, every time i have Bsod. before i do something with my computer i can play only 2-5 min and bsod. Now i can play 10-15 min, and then bsod. (restore to factory settings, switch power to max perfomanse). When Bsod happens, videocard have started coolers on 100% loaded. But when i play all temperature good(maximum PHC 40, CPU, 40, GPU 35-40)

I have brand new computer, on the old configuration i have same problem. I Try new SSD, clear installed win 10 pro licensed , only driver for videocard and game, and still this. I try new Power Supply (now i have ZM750XG), i try 600, try 850, problem still exist. It's not hardware.

I have some errors in eventlog on windows,
    Attachment 122724
    Once again, I apologize for my English, and possible errors in the design of

:)

Reventon, Feb 24, 2017

2. Laptop shutdown on startup of WOT

Just recently when I play WOT world of tank it will shut down my laptop completely, this started happening when an update took placed with windows. What can I do to stop it from rebooting on its own

PhoenixBPS.comLesterIbesa, Feb 24, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Feb 24, 2017
  4. BSOD when playing WOT(World of Tanks)

BSODHunter, Feb 26, 2017
  5. Reventon Win User
    Reventon, Feb 26, 2017
  6. Theres just on dmp in it and because eventlog is fully in cyrillic I cannot analyse that.

Thats the extracted information from the dmp:

Code: 0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (27.02.2017 17:11:08) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: nvlddmkm.sys [9.02.2017] * nVidia Video drivers * => Download Drivers | NVIDIA PROCESS: System Usual causes: Device driver [/quote]
    You should roll back to another drivers version using DDU:

BSOD when playing WOT(World of Tanks) [​IMG]
    Display Driver Uninstaller: How to use
    Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) is a small software that can help the user to uninstall the display driver from the users PC. It can uninstall the driver for all the lead display chip developers, viz. Nvidia, AMD and Intel.
    Sometimes theres BIOS update for the graphics card too. Please check that on the manufacturers site.

BSODHunter, Feb 26, 2017
  7. Reventon Win User
    So, "new" driver was deleted with this utility, i roll back to old (24.01.17) and bsod still exist.
    i update bios to latest, and i play about 15 min, and as soon as I began to think that the problem is solved, i got bsod *Sad

Reventon, Feb 27, 2017
  8. BSOD when playing WOT(World of Tanks)

can u please upload a new zip?

BSODHunter, Feb 27, 2017
  9. Reventon Win User
    So... after update bios, windows don't make any dumps. i check settings, and still nothing. i donwload your file Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD (small memory dump), ofc restart, and zero
    Where i did mistake?

i gonna try new videocard, soon my brother give me Asus Rog strix 1070 gaming(in a week, after 8.03).

Reventon, Feb 28, 2017
  10. sorry for the huge delay. Whats the actual status?

BSODHunter, Mar 6, 2017
  11. Reventon Win User
    Waiting my brother, tommorow we will check asus rog strix 1070

Reventon, Mar 6, 2017
  12. Reventon Win User
    I'm alive. So, we can't test 1070 strix (It's too long for my case), i delete my videocard, and try at VGA. And at VGA all works! So, i gonna close thread, this is hardware

Reventon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when playing WOT(World of Tanks)

1. BSOD when playing WOT(World of Tanks) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing WOT

2. Random disconnections when I play World of Tanks only on desktop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random disconnections when I play World of Tanks only on desktop PC: I have been having this problem for more then 1 year. When I run WoT on my PC it disconnects me from the game. It happens after the counter before the battle ends and all other players move except me. My vehicle stays in place and then after 10 sec I get disconnected from the...
  3. Random disconnections when I play World of Tanks only on desktop PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random disconnections when I play World of Tanks only on desktop PC: I have been having this problem for more then 1 year. When I run WoT on my PC it disconnects me from the game. It happens after the counter before the battle ends and all other players move except me. My vehicle stays in place and then after 10 sec I get disconnected from the...
  4. World of tanks ntdll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of tanks ntdll error: After starting a battle in World of Tanks the game crashes and this is the event log Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 27/09/2020 7:14:54 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  5. world of tank blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tank blitz: I have the game world of tank blitz but my in game payments are in dollars , i live in the uk and it to be in sterling how can i change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-of-tank-blitz/a09dd325-7e6c-4397-b666-567786b4ad4a
  6. world of tanks blitz rendering eror

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    world of tanks blitz rendering eror: fatal eror rendering eror 0x00000001 :failed to create swapchain program will terminate i have this eror. how is fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-of-tanks-blitz-rendering-eror/43ab7e09-e96d-45a8-a1bf-b5a19a0538d6
  7. BSOD when playing WoT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing WoT: I keep getting (BSOD) crashes while playing games, specifically WoT. I cant seem to find what the problem is. I have done all driver updates and windows updates etc. I am running intel i7 4770k 3.5ghz Asus maximus VI gene motherboard gtx 1070 16gb ram I will post...
  8. world of tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tanks: this app doesn't want to start it always says error 0x001: failed to create swapchain...
  9. world of tank blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tank blitz: I dont know who else to ask but I cant get in on a battle I can do everything else in my garage but win I press battle im lest in the players queue no matter what kind of battle I pick or what tank I use im left in the queue can anyone help please...
  10. World of Tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Tanks: Is there a way to invert the y axis in this game? I cant find it. 62498