Windows 10: BSOD when putting videos into full screen

Discus and support BSOD when putting videos into full screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having BSOD when I put videos from youtube into full screen. I've been searching online on what to do and found this site. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leejacob77, Jun 21, 2016.

1. BSOD when putting videos into full screen

Hello, I've been having BSOD when I put videos from youtube into full screen. I've been searching online on what to do and found this site. I tried updating some display drivers but, it never helped.

:)

leejacob77, Jun 21, 2016
  2. MrLoulou Win User

Windows 10 - Edge and MS video player issue in full screen with a nvidia GTX980m

I have a weird issue since day 1 with every video that I want to play in full screen: when using Edge or the Netflix app or WMP all videos play just fine until I put them in full screen then I have ghosting and eventually a dark screen (the sound is still
    running in the background)

The weird thing is the same video plays fine in full screen with Chrome or VLC.

I have downloaded all updates, my laptop is a MSI GT72 2QE, has a GTX980m video card - 4Go (with latest drivers). If I start the laptop with my integrated video card (HD 4600) then Edge and WMP are playing video in full screen with no problem.

No sure what to do to solve this, thank you for any suggestion

MrLoulou, Jun 21, 2016
  3. MarkB1138 Win User
    KB3172985 causes bluescreen in DirectX DXGMMS1.sys when I maximize video (BSOD, blue screen)

Yep, I have this issue too and it is definitely KB3172985. It installs and I can no longer play anything full screen. If I uninstall it and reboot then I get full screen video back. I have a Dell Precision 4800 with an
    NVIDIA Quadro K1100M 2GB GDD R5 video card. I do not get a BSOD, I just get a black screen with the audio still playing in the background.

MarkB1138, Jun 21, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD when putting videos into full screen

Latest dump indicates video driver problems:

Code: BugCheck D1, {304, 2, 1, fffff801c38eab23} Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiUnblockUnorderedWaitQueuePacket+6b )[/quote] Code: ffffd000`22960598 fffff801`c5c6ade0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys igdkmd64+0x6ade0[/quote] Dxdiag output says you have a Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Please fill out System Specs for tenforums.

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums. Be as complete as you can. Look at mine for and example.

Ztruker, Jun 22, 2016
  5. I updated my System Specs as much as possible.
    Code: ffffd000`22960598 fffff801`c5c6ade0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys igdkmd64+0x6ade0[/quote] Dxdiag output says you have a Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

Please fill out System Specs for tenforums.

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums. Be as complete as you can. Look at mine for and example.[/quote]

leejacob77, Jun 22, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Specs look good, thanks.

Looking at the web site I see there are no Windows 10 drivers, latest is 8.1 and they are both pretty old, 10/2013 (Nvidia) and 11/2013 (Intel). If none of the Nvidia drivers I pointed to work, give the 8.1 driver from the ASUS site a try.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when putting videos into full screen

1. BSOD when putting videos into full screen - Similar Threads - BSOD putting videos

2. "Borders" around videos when opening full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Borders" around videos when opening full screen: Every time I try to fullscreen a video for the first time a sort of border of nothing appears - the video just doesn't cover the entire screen and you can see whats behind. Is this a known issue, and does anyone know a fix? Here's a screenshot, you can see discord behind the...
  3. "Borders" around videos when opening full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Borders" around videos when opening full screen: Every time I try to fullscreen a video for the first time a sort of border of nothing appears - the video just doesn't cover the entire screen and you can see whats behind. Is this a known issue, and does anyone know a fix? Here's a screenshot, you can see discord behind the...
  4. Mouse Problems when watching Video in Full Screen

Mouse Problems when watching Video in Full Screen: When watching a video in full screen mode, slight mouse movements keep causing operating overlays to show up. I tried significantly slowing down the mouse speed, but that didn't help.The problem shows up in Firefox, Chrome, Youtube, and Disney +....
  5. taskbar show when full screen video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  6. taskbar show when full screen video

taskbar show when full screen video: i have some issue on the taskbar after update to windows 11. When i watch video in full screen, the taskbar always show on the bottom and i can't use shortcut key like space to pause the video....
  7. BSoD when YouTube on full screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when YouTube on full screen: Hello, In the last time I had some Blues Screens with UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error code. It is annoying But what did I noticed is that I receive BSoD when I was watching on YouTube on full screen mode. So it is probably a problem with some drivers. Another thing is...
  8. Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Taskbar when playing Videos in full screen: Okay so it's been very hard to find a fix for this because everyone seems to want the opposite but, I WANT to see my taskbar while watching videos in full screen and I had it like that before but now whenever I enter full screen it hides, how can I unhide the taskbar whenever...
  9. Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen

Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen: I get purple gridlines when I play videos in full screen right after I move my cursor or when subtitle appear in Microsoft apps such as edge and movies and tv app I even tried ACG player but got the same results but this problem goes away when I open the with my NVidia gpu...
  10. BSoD when clicking on 2nd monitor while watching a full screen video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when clicking on 2nd monitor while watching a full screen video: I've been getting a BSoD since updating my nVidia drivers for Overwatch. The error I've been getting is "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR". I get this BSoD when I am watching a video in full screen on one of my monitors(e.g YouTube, Twitch, Netflix, HBOGO etc) although the...