Windows 10: BSOD when running Android emulator

Discus and support BSOD when running Android emulator in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well, I have been getting BSODs every now and then when running Nox android emulator on my machine... I used to be able to run many simultaneous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jondeirjr, Apr 4, 2017.

1. jondeirjr Win User

BSOD when running Android emulator

Well, I have been getting BSODs every now and then when running Nox android emulator on my machine... I used to be able to run many simultaneous instances of it at once, but now I can barely open 2 without a BSOD.
    Any idea of a fix would be really appreciated.
    Thanks!

:)

jondeirjr, Apr 4, 2017
  2. LCRT Win User

can't install blue atacks

Want to run android apps, get an android phone. There are no emulators.

LCRT, Apr 4, 2017
  3. borgyborg Win User
    KB3199209 crash with all OS emulators !!

Hi Guys!

Did you find any solutions for this? I have the same error. After the Microsoft update all my android emulators are giving BSOD..

Hmmm... I need solution for this badly..

TIA

borgyborg, Apr 4, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Nearly all of the crashes refer to a driver called legendasdrv.sys, Google suggests this is from a Win 7 DDK (driver kit) but I am not familiar with it. If you know where it came from and can uninstall it - it might help.

philc43, Apr 4, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD when running Android emulator - Similar Threads - BSOD running Android

2. DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR when using android emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR when using android emulator: HiWhen I open android emulator and start debugging in flutter, the laptop goes to blue screen BSOD with the code: DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR and then it restarts.These are the dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qz8HnST6q08gZji6Xgg9edkvCkfbcQXt/view?usp=sharingMy...
  3. DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR when using android emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR when using android emulator: HiWhen I open android emulator and start debugging in flutter, the laptop goes to blue screen BSOD with the code: DXGKRNL_VIDEO_FATAL_ERROR and then it restarts.These are the dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qz8HnST6q08gZji6Xgg9edkvCkfbcQXt/view?usp=sharingMy...
  4. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD on Android Emulators: I am trying to get an Android emulator up and running on my new pc. I just built a 5600x, 3070 pc. I flashed the bios to the latest on the Aorus B550 Elite motherboard to get it working with my cpu and I haven't had any issues except this. Windows Version: 19042.685 I am...
  5. BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator: I want to stop the emulator. However it just BSODed my computer. The error code is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. How do I fix this? Sorry but there is no screen shot submitted by /u/achia70 [link] [comments]...
  6. Android Studio; Why is the emulator not running?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Studio; Why is the emulator not running?: Attached is a screenshot of the error description question above. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Win 10 Here are the new screens [ATTACH] [ATTACH] reply from "SuperUserna" included. Still won't work. :-( Android Studio; Wieso läuft der Emulator...
  7. BSOD after installing Windows when opening Android Emulators

BSOD after installing Windows when opening Android Emulators: Hi, so I've been using Nox/Mumu/LDPlayer, you name it for months with no problem at all. But my PC sound driver suddenly stopped working so I had a repairman fix the PC, he told me he had to reinstall Windows, so I let him. Now, my sound driver works perfectly fine but...
  8. Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  9. Getting system_service_exception when I run any Android emulator

Getting system_service_exception when I run any Android emulator: Hi there, I'm getting a BSOD with the stop code system_service_exception when I try to run any Android emulator program. I tried activating Hyper-V and desactivating it and I'm getting alwys the same error code. I'd already used sfc /scannow and the DISM restore health...
  10. android emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will running emulator on windows 10 cause bsod

2. android emulator bsod win 10

3. getting bsod when running emulator

4. android emulator bsod