Windows 10: BSOD when running multiple games.

Discus and support BSOD when running multiple games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When im playing dota2, i m running marvel heroes 2015 as well, then BSOD came up, the error message was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Attached is the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mascot1993, Nov 14, 2015.

1. BSOD when running multiple games.

When im playing dota2, i m running marvel heroes 2015 as well, then BSOD came up, the error message was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Attached is the file needed. Not sure why the dump file cant be uploaded. If its needed please let me know. Any help is appreciated.

:)

mascot1993, Nov 14, 2015

2. BSOD: System sevice exception

Hi all,

I was running multiple instance of an MMORPG game. Sometimes, bsod shows up but now its getting more frequent. Bsod doesn't come up when I ran only one.

Here's the dump file:

Dropbox - Error

Please help solve this issue. Thank you very much BSOD when running multiple games. :)

Juchsquare, Nov 14, 2015
  3. BSOD When running various games, error code 0x0000012b, Windows 10 New Install

I've been plagued with a mysterious bluescreen issue on my custom built PC for a while now, and I'm completely lost. A few months ago, I couldn't use my computer for longer than 30 mins at a time without it crashing. No one was able to offer me any help
    in a previous thread I made for that issue, so I decided to say "screw it" and I wiped the whole thing clean. Now, I have occasionally received a bluescreen or two in the month and a half since my fresh install, but as of the past few days, my bluescreens
    are happening again on their ~30 minute intervals.

Here's the condition of how I can trigger this bluescreen. I always bluescreen about ~30 minutes into playing any kind of gaming application. On my prior install, I was bluescreening every 30 minutes while playing World of Warcraft. On this install, I've
    bluescreened multiple times playing Falcon BMS 4.33 and ArmA 3. Falcon BMS 4.33 holds the longest record for going without a bluescreen, about 1.25 hours.

Now, if I'm just browsing the internet, using any non-gaming related desktop applications, or even playing Runescape(a non large scale .exe type game), then I'm fine, I can operate for hours on end with no problems. And this was also the case in my prior
    install.

So I suppose I'm just curious as to what this means and where I need to go from here. I have no idea what my route to a solution should be, and I've scoured through all major threads related to these ntoskrnl.exe related BSOD's, since that is the only file
    showing up when each minidump is analyzed by bluescreenviewer, and nothing has brought me any closer to a solution. I have read some things that suggest this may be a RAM related issue, so I plan on running a series of tests on MemTest86 tonight and tomorrow.
    But I've also seen that some suggest this to be a driver related error, due to the involvement of the ntoskrnl.exe, which seems to be the more complicated route, and I sure as **** have no idea where to start with that one.

I'm gonna go ahead and link my OneDrive that contains all my old windows .dmp files and my most recent ones.

Please let me know if I can provide anyone willing to help me with any more information, I will be watching this post like a hawk, haha.

- NEW .DMP FILES -

081416-20578-01.dmp

081416-32609-01.dmp

081516-23484-01.dmp

- OLD .DMP FILES -

Old Bluescreens

FrostyDevil, Nov 14, 2015
  4. BSOD when running multiple games.

cpu temp shoot to around ~89c when testing with prime95. this is without OC, previously i put OC at 4.5ghz. The voltage in bios is all set into adaptive mode..

mascot1993, Nov 17, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    How are the temps without stress testing?

6. Around ~40c.. will do ram test tonight.

read online that v26.6 is the best to test my cpu. i use prime95 v26.6 and the temp max at about 78c, ambient around 30c and less.

mascot1993, Nov 17, 2015
  7. accidently shut off my comp when the memtest86+ have run more than 5 pass last i seen. from the result of the 5 pass, theres seem to be no error.

mascot1993, Nov 18, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD when running multiple games.

Just start the test again, this time just leave your pc *Smile

9. may i ask if the error is more related to OC? or software if possible?

mascot1993, Nov 18, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    With a 0x124 it is hard to say what could be causing it, because this crash usually doesn't reveal enough for a specific cause.

11. Thanks, im starting to guess this is related to my OC . since its only happened twice after i upgraded to window 10. both time was when i opening lots of programs..

mascot1993, Nov 18, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    1 of the first thing I suggested to revert is OC *Wink

13. BSOD when running multiple games.

yeap reverted the OC, didnt feel like i needed it anyway, lol, im just monitoring if its happen again *Smile

mascot1993, Nov 18, 2015
  14. axe0 New Member
    Let me know how it goes *Smile

Thema:

BSOD when running multiple games.

1. BSOD when running multiple games. - Similar Threads - BSOD running multiple

2. BSOD when running some games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when running some games.: I ran the dmp file through WinDbg and this is what I got:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\050323-7156-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  3. BSOD when running some games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when running some games.: I ran the dmp file through WinDbg and this is what I got:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\050323-7156-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  4. BSOD When running games and downloading files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD When running games and downloading files: Hey there,Posting for a friend. Most of the time when launching games, and very rarely when downloading updates, he gets a BSOD, error code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. Sometimes it'll launch normally, work for a while, but then BSODs again.He had MSI Mystic Light and Corsair iCue...
  5. BSODs when running games randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs when running games randomly: This has been happening intermittently. I recently built a new PC last summer, I am now getting BSODs i have ran CPU stress tests, chkdsk, sfc, ran memory diagnostic as well. I have pulled up event viewer and i am looking at the logs. The error i got was system service...
  6. PC running into Multiple BSOD

PC running into Multiple BSOD: I recently just upgraded my PC and now im running a intel i9 with a GeForce 2060 gpu and a new Motherboard z370 gaming carbon pro. The errors that im getting are PerfProc 2002 DNS Client Events 1014 Distrbuted Com 10016 Http Events 15301 I keep having to wipe clean...
  7. BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?

BSOD When Running Multiple Netflix Tabs In FireFox?: Hi I recently keep getting blue screen of death and I narrowed it down to when I run multiple netflix tabs opened then it freezes for a mini second and suddenly a bsod appears. I have tried DDU and reinstalling the graphic driver , sfc scannow. The BSOD error details is...
  8. Multiple BSOD When Launching Various Games

Multiple BSOD When Launching Various Games: Recently built my first custom computer and have been having issues ever since. Setup is listed below: OS: Windows 10 CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z370-P LGA1151 DDR4 Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz Graphics Card(s): Nvidia...
  9. Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games

Multiple differernt BSODS while gaming on multiple games: Hey really lost on this one as I have not really dealt with BSODS before. I build my computer a couple months ago. Recently while gaming I have had roughly 5 BSODS. They are all for different things it seems like and I have no clue how to fix it. It wont do it while sitting...
  10. Multiple BSOD when playing game

Multiple BSOD when playing game: Hi there I just upgrade to windows 10 and here is my spec Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer CPU: Intel i5-4690k @ 4.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT RAM: AVEXIR Core Series 2400Mhz 4GBx4 PSU: Cooler Master V850 GPU: MSI GTX 980ti Gaming 6G When im playing games...