Windows 10: BSOD when shutting down. PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES

Discus and support BSOD when shutting down. PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I'd love it if someone could help me with this problem. It is mainly happening when I ask my computer to shut down I get a BSOD with that error and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by epicSquirrel, Jun 7, 2016.

1. BSOD when shutting down. PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES

Hi I'd love it if someone could help me with this problem. It is mainly happening when I ask my computer to shut down I get a BSOD with that error and I've had a friends help me and he got as far as detecting which file was falling over but not why or how to fix it other than I've uninstalled all the things that have been recently installed around the time of the start of the BSODs and run a malwear and windows defender scan which came back clean. I have followed the instructions to get my zip file I have attached it to this post.

Thanks

Squirrel

:)

epicSquirrel, Jun 7, 2016
  2. David Haz Win User

BSoD: PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES

Hi Adriano,

It could be that the driver for that controller outdated. We suggest that you check if that is updated through Device Manager. If it is not updated, kindly update it and see if it still causes the error code. Here's how to check the driver in Device Manager:

• Press Windows button + X, then click
      Device Manager
    • Expand the category for game controllers to find the name of your device, right-click it, and then select
      Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    If Windows does not find a new driver, you may look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

David Haz, Jun 7, 2016
  3. BSoD: PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES

It only happens every few months, but I was curious what is causing the issue. It happens on rare occasions when I shut down my computer. Not sure what driver is causing this to happen. I installed a driver for my Mad Catz TE2+ fightstick months ago, but
    ended up uninstalling it because blue screens became frequent. After uninstalling it, it never happened again. I decided to reinstall it again months later and the blue screen happened again. My guess is that it could be something different though. Thanks
    in advance!

Adriano Matos, Jun 7, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD when shutting down. PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES

Ztruker, Jun 8, 2016
  5. epicSquirrel, Jun 8, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when shutting down. PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES

1. BSOD when shutting down. PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES - Similar Threads - BSOD shutting down

2. BSOD When shutting down constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When shutting down constantly: In the last month constant BSODs into forced restarts when I shut down the PC. See Below for full dump.******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD When shutting down constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When shutting down constantly: In the last month constant BSODs into forced restarts when I shut down the PC. See Below for full dump.******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD When shutting down constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  6. BSOD when shutting down

BSOD when shutting down: Dear friends,I've been struggling for months with this issue: when I try to shut down my windows 11 computer a BSOD faces up!I have tried to analyze my dump file using windbg, but the only info that I get is the process name of the task that causes the error: it is...
  7. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when shut down: When I tried to shut down or restart my PC, BSOD occurred with the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE stopcode. Below is the minidump files I copied from C:\Windows\Minidumphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWGua9BwWT5gyC_GytpW62uUM6PksK75/view?usp=sharingPlaease help me to fix this...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when shut down: When I tried to shut down or restart my PC, BSOD occurred with the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE stopcode. Below is the minidump files I copied from C:\Windows\Minidumphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWGua9BwWT5gyC_GytpW62uUM6PksK75/view?usp=sharingPlaease help me to fix this...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE when shut down

10. BSOD when shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when shutting down: No idea why this is happening, but whenever i try to shut down my computer after using it, it does not shutdown, instead, it stays on, screen goes dark, then restarts itself. It creates a dump file so im pretty sure its a bsod, i have all drivers update so there is no reason...