Windows 10: BSOD when startin most games

Discus and support BSOD when startin most games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I am having the unfotunate problem, where i am getting a BSOD when i try to start most of my games. I have included the Debug info, I hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andersabra, Aug 23, 2015.

1. BSOD when startin most games

Hello.
    I am having the unfotunate problem, where i am getting a BSOD when i try to start most of my games.
    I have included the Debug info, I hope that some one is able to help

Anders

:)

Andersabra, Aug 23, 2015
  2. yugendra Win User

How to solve 'Make sure the 'Target' and 'StartIn' folder point to correct path and folder' popup?

How to solve 'Make sure the 'Target' and 'StartIn' folder point to correct path and folder' popup?in microsoft flight simulator x-stream edition
    and i have installed the game in

target "D:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition\SmartSteamLoader.exe"

startin "D:\Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X - Steam Edition"

i have read updates about thi and what is stream client?

and how to run it?

yugendra, Aug 23, 2015
  3. BSoD

+ when i play other games i dont have BSoD i think i can recognize it mostly when im playing Division ,Dark Souls 3 these are the most problematic games they were even crashing but i tried to fix this crashes and i think i fixed it(by those steps above
    and in game changes +veryfing games files etc) because i can play longer without any crash but it makes BSoD + streaming with OBS.

MarioMoricz, Aug 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD when startin most games

Please read and run https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html
    Please make a backup of your important files and get your rescue media or create one.Please create a restore point.A windows driver is blamed, but that usually means that a 3rd party driver is actually the cause.In order to get the driver, we need to stress it out, done via driver verifier. If driver verifier finds a violation the pc will crash.If driver verifier has found a violation and you can't get back into windows normally, try to boot into safe mode and reset in safe mode driver verifier, or in the troubleshooting options open command prompt and type verifier /reset.

5. So, i have now runne the verifier, and it has crashed.
    I have attached the new Debug information here

Andersabra, Aug 23, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Unfortunately I can't get much out of the dump file.
    I'll ask someone to take a look at it.

7. Okay, Thank you for taking a look though

Andersabra, Aug 23, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Your dumps (0x3B and 0x1000007E) could well be down to a troublesome driver but none are showing, did you check Force Pending I/O Requests when enabling Verifier?

Boozad, Aug 23, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    Can you enable it again but leave that option unchecked. Post up any resulting logs.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when startin most games - Similar Threads - BSOD startin games

2. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  3. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  4. BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games: As read above the PC crashes almost everytime I try to launch or just start playing a game msot specififcally Rainbow six seige, I have tried using the driver verifier to but it put the system into a constant loop of bsods on startup, i get some dump files but most seem to...
  5. BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD / Game crashes when loading or playing most games: As read above the PC crashes almost everytime I try to launch or just start playing a game msot specififcally Rainbow six seige, I have tried using the driver verifier to but it put the system into a constant loop of bsods on startup, i get some dump files but most seem to...
  6. Frequent BSOD, mostly when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD, mostly when gaming: Hi, I'm getting frequent BSOD lately and have done 2 fresh installs of Win 10, but both times it only helped for short while. BSOD normally occurs during gaming, but has happened also just while browsing. Have updated all possible drivers and not sure what's the root...
  7. BSOD for most intensive games

BSOD for most intensive games: The error code for the BSOD on Windows 10 changes. It is almost never the same each time it comes up. Games like Hitman: Absolution, LoL, and CSGO often make my computer crash in the middle of the game and lead to a BSOD. I've gotten things from codes involving memory, to...
  8. BSOD Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver, mostly when gaming/updating games

BSOD Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver, mostly when gaming/updating games: All righty, so I've been getting this particular BSOD for maybe a month now. The first day I got it several times in a row, though recently it's changed to roughly once a week. Regardless I'd like to get rid of it. A few things that I've noticed: 1: If I'm not gaming, it...
  9. BSOD Mostly During Gaming

BSOD Mostly During Gaming: I'm totally clueless on why my computer is BSOD-ing while I'm playing Dota 2, Overwatch, and just now with watching the TenForum video on the Posting Instructions(lol *cry). I've tried to lurk, try to fix it myself and see what I can find through the dumps and try to...
  10. Random BSOD. Most often when playing any game

Random BSOD. Most often when playing any game: Been having this issue recently with BSOD happening most occasionally while playing DOOM, WoW or Heroes of the Storm. Some days there will be no BSOD. Others it will happen 5-10 time in one day. They also happen just while browsing or while the computer is idling alone. I may...