Windows 10: BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games

Discus and support BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting BSOD in games such as CS GO and Alan Wake - sometimes i do not get a blue screen but just a black screen and them same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vinylpusher, Mar 26, 2017.

1. BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games

Hello,

I have been getting BSOD in games such as CS GO and Alan Wake - sometimes i do not get a blue screen but just a black screen and them same noise it would make through the speakers, if it were to blue screen.

I have done a memtest for 9 passes with no errors, i have done a hard drive health check, i am up to date on video drivers and windows 10 and all bios drivers. my PC is not overclocked in anyway - i am stuck with where to go next.

Sometimes they occur after 2 mins, sometimes 10, sometimes 2 hours. I just checked my BlueScreenViewer and for some reason all the entries have disappeared not sure how to get these back? Can anyone suggest where i go next please?

Attachment 126914

:)

vinylpusher, Mar 26, 2017

2. Bluescreen mainly when playing games

Hello,

since today I have Problems with my Laptop, specs are:

MSI Apache GE62 2QF

I7- 4720HQ 2,6 GhZ

8 GB Ram

1GB HDD

Geforce 970 M

My Problem is that i geht a Bluescreen especially when I play games, exactly at the Moment when i enter the game. For Example a game runs normal when I start it in the menu of the game, but after i launch the game actually the system crashes and i get the
    bluescreen..

It also happened after joining a Teamspeak channel, but launching the application caused no problems.

Since now i only had bluescreens when running Games or joining a teamspeak channel..

021418-38281-01.dmp 14.02.2018 21:55:52 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    0x0000007f 00000000`00000009 00000000`80050033
    00000000`00170678 00007ff7`00447307 ntoskrnl.exe
    ntoskrnl.exe+1756e0 NT Kernel & System Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    Microsoft Corporation 10.0.16299.192 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1756e0 C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\021418-38281-01.dmp
    8 15 16299 836.060 14.02.2018 22:04:22

Here is a link to the dump files.

Dump

I've looked up a few "solutions" but they didn't really worked..

Installed Windows new

Refreshed/Installed all drivers new

I Hope someone can help me..

TobiasFranjo, Mar 26, 2017
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Bluescreen mainly when playing games

We are unable to access third-party sites and download on our end. Since you are experiencing multiple concerns,
    create a new local user profile to replicate if it will occur on a newly created account. Also,
    we recommend that you post this to our TechNet Forums for
    more means of assistance. We'll wait for your update.

Erika Aro, Mar 26, 2017
  4. BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games

Left my machine running over night just on desktop and had a BSOD UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 0X0000007F USBPORT.SYS

vinylpusher, Mar 27, 2017
  5. lifetec Win User
    The rules of this forum state clear to have a genuine activation, since there are reasonable doubts to believe that you have a nongenuine activitation, you need to install a clean copy of Windows and activate it genuine in order to receive support.
    A clean install is necessary to remove the modifications installed by cracks/bypasses.
    Also:
    Forumrules
    4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software,music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloadingyoutube videos locally etc).

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games

1. BSOD when starting computer mainly playing games - Similar Threads - BSOD starting computer

2. Computer BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD when playing certain games: When playing certain games my computer will at, seemingly random, times bluescreen with the message Machine Check Exception; and I say random because the time in between crashes have varied from a few minutes to 70+ hours of in-game time. I have tried various possible fixes...
  3. Computer BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD when playing certain games: When playing games sometimes, such as Fortnite, Valorant, Cyberpunk 2077, or Apex Legends, my PC will often bluescreen upon opening the game or going into a lobby. I am unsure the cause of this and cannot figure it out, but made a post about it before that did not get a reply...
  4. Computer BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD when playing certain games: When playing games sometimes, such as Fortnite, Valorant, Cyberpunk 2077, or Apex Legends, my PC will often bluescreen upon opening the game or going into a lobby. I am unsure the cause of this and cannot figure it out, but made a post about it before that did not get a reply...
  5. BSOD when playing games mainly VR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing games mainly VR: Hello,I have been having a problem more recently where I go to use my Oculus Quest 2, linked to my computer via a cable, to play games mainly Blade and Sorcery and DCS World and I get a BSOD. The error code is: whea uncorrectable error which I understand is most likely a...
  6. BSOD when playing games mainly VR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing games mainly VR: Hello,I have been having a problem more recently where I go to use my Oculus Quest 2, linked to my computer via a cable, to play games mainly Blade and Sorcery and DCS World and I get a BSOD. The error code is: whea uncorrectable error which I understand is most likely a...
  7. BSOD when playing games mainly VR

8. BSOD, mainly when gaming.

BSOD, mainly when gaming.: I've been having BSOD issues since I built my PC, I ran driver verifier to see if that would help, it says there is an issue but doesn't say which driver is the problem. All drivers are up to date as far as I know, just need help figuring out what is wrong....
  9. Started getting BSOD's when playing games

Started getting BSOD's when playing games: Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - intelppm.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntosknrl.exe KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - EhStorClass.sys [img] Ran Memtest86+ and it passed the 4 passes... so it's not the RAM. Probably a driver issue. 151296
  10. BSOD mainly when playing HOTS

BSOD mainly when playing HOTS: Hello I'm trying to help my brother with his Windows 10 computer, a few weeks ago it started having issues with the BSOD. It's not constant or even daily but frequent enough to cause concern. It seems to happen the most when he's playing the online game Heros of the storm...