Windows 10: BSOD When Streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS.

Discus and support BSOD When Streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had 3 BSOD crashes when streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS to both Twitch and YouTube gaming. I have used OBS to record the 7 Days to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rizzano, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Rizzano Win User

BSOD When Streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS.

I have had 3 BSOD crashes when streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS to both Twitch and YouTube gaming.

I have used OBS to record the 7 Days to Die (and not stream) and it does not crash.
    I have used OBS to stream other games and it does not crash.
    Something about running this game AND streaming it at the same time makes my laptop crash after so long.

Attached are my log files.

:)

Rizzano, Apr 19, 2016

2. BSoD

+ when i play other games i dont have BSoD i think i can recognize it mostly when im playing Division ,Dark Souls 3 these are the most problematic games they were even crashing but i tried to fix this crashes and i think i fixed it(by those steps above
    and in game changes +veryfing games files etc) because i can play longer without any crash but it makes BSoD + streaming with OBS.

MarioMoricz, Apr 19, 2016
  3. Multiple BSOD! system_service_exception windows 10

BSOD- I have OBS (sometimes it happens when obs isnt running) running and playing a game through steam..

no it happens randomly

this has been going on for a week

everything is clean as i said i wiped my hard drive and replaced my ssd

i have still BSOD

caryswilliams, Apr 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

There may be a compatibility issue with the driver that prevents cheating, unfortunately I can't remember the solution with the previous situation where this driver returned in.
    A few basic questions, have you tried to verify it and/or reinstall it?
    Driver Reference Table - EasyAntiCheat.sys
    Code: 2: kd> lmvm EasyAntiCheat Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`78620000 fffff800`78672000 EasyAntiCheat T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: EasyAntiCheat.sys Image path: \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\EasyAntiCheat.sys Image name: EasyAntiCheat.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Apr 19 10:28:38 2016 (5715EC36) CheckSum: 0004FBE2 ImageSize: 00052000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Rizzano Win User
    What about the other 2 crashes? Does a timestamp for EasyAntiCheat.sys coincide with the crash times on those as well?

What do you mean verify and reinstall? Verify and reinstall what? 7 Days to Die? My recording software? the driver?

The link you provide above the log leads to the EasyAntiCheat site but there is no place to download any drivers.

A clearer explanation would be helpful, and I'm not sure what the log you posted means. I don't see any errors or crashes in that log, but then again I am not too computer savvy when it comes to crashes and logs.

Rizzano, Apr 19, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    The others are the same.

As the problem is with the 7 days to die game which I assume is being played with Steam I suggest to verify the integrity of the game cache and/or try to reinstall it.

The link I provided only shows what the driver is for, I believe that the driver is installed with the game you play although I can't verify it because I don't have the driver and I don't have the game. The links of driver references we post don't contain direct download links, they show some information about the driver and a link to the official support page from where you can find new drivers but in this case it isn't necessary to download anything from that site.

The code I posted is some information about the driver that is coming from the dumps, although it doesn't provide much, it is posted to provide the date of the driver. In that way when another crash occurs we can compare it and see if any changes has been made with the driver.

I hope this clears some things up *Smile

7. Rizzano Win User
    Thanks! Much appreciated. I saw in a post a couple of years ago on Steam that EAC (easyanticheat) forgot to update their stuff regarding OBS as it lists OBS as compatible recording software for EAC. I am hoping this is the issue here, they just forgot, I have sent a similar message to OBS support, 7daystodie support, and EAC support. I will verify the cache and try again.

Rizzano, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD When Streaming the game 7 Days to Die using OBS. - Similar Threads - BSOD Streaming game

2. OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  3. OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OBS stream crash when HAGS is enable: Stream abruptly stops bitrate is 0 kb/s and OBS crashes Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabledi created ticket with OBS but according to them its a GPU vendor/ Microsoft issue https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues/8746 since I'm using a 40xx gpu , and...
  4. BSOD when using streaming software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when using streaming software: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zv6mf52otc92gpi/040822-6265-01.zip/fileMinidumpHi all,I have not been able to nail down the specific error relating to this frequent crash and hoping someone else who speaks fluent computer may be able to offer some diagnostic. Crash occurs...
  5. BSOD when using streaming software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when using streaming software: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zv6mf52otc92gpi/040822-6265-01.zip/fileMinidumpHi all,I have not been able to nail down the specific error relating to this frequent crash and hoping someone else who speaks fluent computer may be able to offer some diagnostic. Crash occurs...
  6. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio: Every time I stream to Twitch, I get this error - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - and my computer restarts. There have been a few times when the message was different, but the vast majority of them read this way. According to BlueScreenView, this is probably caused by...
  7. BSOD when streaming games and playing alone

BSOD when streaming games and playing alone: I am getting BSOD frequently, i already did a memory check with the "Windows Memory Diagnostic" and no issues were found. Here's the minidump on the IRQL BSOD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgoIH1VtpcCzkwfO-oCt6tFIF6aM?e=PHYp1l I've received several BSOD erros as follows: -...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when streaming using OBS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when streaming using OBS: Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can help me out as I have tried just about everything in order to try to get this to work. I've recently just finished building a new computer and have attempted to game + stream with the one computer, however when streaming it seems to...
  9. Stream Labs OBS

Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  10. BSOD When streaming on chrome and gaming

BSOD When streaming on chrome and gaming: Plz help me, I always get BSOD when streaming u tube and play Dota 2,it say related to Memory Management I had cek RAM with Memory Diagnostic Tool but when finish and restart I get BSOD in login screen, so I dont know the result. I use Windows 10 Pro 32bit with DDR2 3Gb RAM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 7 days to die mods causing BSd

2. dota 2 bsod gtx1050ti critical die