Windows 10: BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.

Discus and support BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently be experiencing BSOD crashes on my desktop when I am using Chrome and when I try to open Chrome on restart. I've updated my network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by csd1532, Jun 30, 2018.

1. csd1532 Win User

BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10.

Hi,

I've recently be experiencing BSOD crashes on my desktop when I am using Chrome and when I try to open Chrome on restart.

I've updated my network drivers, but it didn't help.

Any thoughts on what could be causing it, and how to fix.

Thanks.

:)

csd1532, Jun 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when using Chrome on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - BSOD using Chrome

2. Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome: Over the last 2 weeks, my Dell laptop keeps experiencing Blue Screens of Death intermittently and I cannot identify the cause. Sometimes, the BSOD happens after awakening from hibernation. Sometimes, I'll be using Chrome and then the laptop will disconnect from the Internet...
  3. Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome: Over the last 2 weeks, my Dell laptop keeps experiencing Blue Screens of Death intermittently and I cannot identify the cause. Sometimes, the BSOD happens after awakening from hibernation. Sometimes, I'll be using Chrome and then the laptop will disconnect from the Internet...
  4. Facing BSOD intermittently when using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 memory Management BSOD when using chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 memory Management BSOD when using chrome: using windows 11 pro 22h2This PCs specs are:Gigabtye B360MIntel i5-8400 @2.8GHz8*2GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM240GB SX8200 M.2 NVMe SSD boot driveminidump file uploaded to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An9TTyivqcZ9bsUX73STY-rbvLA?e=s9P2bsthank you....
  6. Windows 11 memory Management BSOD when using chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 memory Management BSOD when using chrome: using windows 11 pro 22h2This PCs specs are:Gigabtye B360MIntel i5-8400 @2.8GHz8*2GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM240GB SX8200 M.2 NVMe SSD boot driveminidump file uploaded to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An9TTyivqcZ9bsUX73STY-rbvLA?e=s9P2bsthank you....
  7. Net:Err_Cert_Invalid when using Chrome on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Net:Err_Cert_Invalid when using Chrome on Windows 10: Please advise if there is a security setting in windows which will allow me to use Chrome as my browser? When I attempt to use Chrome, every website I visit throws up Net:Err_cert_invalidwith no option to continue to the supposedly unsafe site. This happens when I navigate to...
  8. BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.

BSOD when using youtube on chrome, Windows 10.: So far i've gotten 3 different BSOD's, the most frequent one being page fault in nonpaged area, System thread exception not handled. When reinstalling chrome i got a new one that said Memory management. And all the dump files are corrupt so i can't really see what's causing...
  9. BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS

BSOD usually when using Chrome NETIO.SYS: Hi, I am having some random BSOD while using Windows 10 Home Edition usually when using Chrome. The error is always the same from NETIO.SYS System_Service_Exception. The log is attached. Thanks for your help! Attachment 108728 68799
  10. BSOD using Chrome browser Windows 10

BSOD using Chrome browser Windows 10: Hello everybody, Can anybody help me decrypting this BSOD. It appears regularly on my machine while using Google Chrome. The Computer is a new LENOVO Desktop. I ran the Memory check and apparantly everything seems to be OK which is why I presume it's Software related....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome bsod

2. chrome bsod windows 10

3. chrome blue screen windows 10

4. windows 10 bsod chrome,
  5. google chrome causing blue screen win10,
  6. windows 10 bsod memory management chrome,
  7. chrome & bsod & livesafe,
  8. chrome bluescreen win 10,
  9. chrome causing bsod,
  10. windows 10 bsod selecting chrome,
  11. chrome win 10 blue screen,