Windows 10: BSOD when watching twitch. Error: BAD_POOL_CALL

Discus and support BSOD when watching twitch. Error: BAD_POOL_CALL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,About a few weeks ago i updated to Windows 10 Creators update. After that my BSOD nightmare begun. I have updated all drivers. Googled around and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by atk0309, May 7, 2017.

1. atk0309 Win User

BSOD when watching twitch. Error: BAD_POOL_CALL

Hi,About a few weeks ago i updated to Windows 10 Creators update. After that my BSOD nightmare begun. I have updated all drivers. Googled around and reset my tcpip stack. Attaching log as instructed. Any help is much appreciated. It mainly happens when i am watching twitch but i have encountered it on other sites. Games even heavy games do not cause it. Only when browsing. Also i think it is not only during chrome session i think i have seen it at least once or twice during other browser usage.

:)

atk0309, May 7, 2017

2. Windows 10 stuttering.

And today, for no reason at all, while watching a twitch stream i had a bsod. On a 4 day old installation that was made fresh btw.

nicolaj1982, May 7, 2017
  3. "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" BSOD error on watching videos on Windows 10.

Original title: BSOD on my windos pro 64bits when watching videos

It does not matter where i'm whatching a video (youtube, twitter, twitch, etc...) my pc just crash and appears "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" and them restart. I've search for all internet and can't solve the problem.

Someone please can help me?

Thanks

(sorry for any english errors).

NInjaZKIng, May 7, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello atk *Smile

All the recent crash dumps show the following:

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e2xw10x64.sys
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e2xw10x64.sys

Code: 0: kd> lmvm e2xw10x64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff80c`a2b10000 fffff80c`a2b39000 e2xw10x64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: e2xw10x64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e2xw10x64.sys Image name: e2xw10x64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Mar 09 19:20:54 2017 (58C1AB16) CheckSum: 0002D9F1 ImageSize: 00029000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]
    This driver is associated with the Killer Network (aka Qualcomm Atheros) and could be related to your crashes. Try using an older network driver, maybe find one off the manufacturers website rather than using the one chosen by W10.

philc43, May 7, 2017
  5. atk0309 Win User
    I have updated to the newest driver from Killer, as post Creator's update the old one had a massive memory leak.

The new driver fixed that but then this BSOD issues showed up. Not sure if it is related to the new driver from Killer or old one could have had the same issue if i have let it run long enough.

I will check if there is newer driver, but rolling back to old could lead me to the memory leak again.

atk0309, May 7, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    OK, looks like you are narrowing it down. Anyway of remembering which driver was being used prior to the update?

philc43, May 7, 2017
  7. atk0309 Win User
    I will have a look once i am at home.
    It was again Killer's driver, just older version. I didn't need to update it as it worked fine. But after the recent Win Updates the old one went into memory leakage.

As soon as i get home i will check and write here.

atk0309, May 7, 2017
  8. atk0309 Win User

Hello !!!
    You were right it might be the Killer drivers.
    I just downloaded the newest driver and reading through the release notes i found this:

1030 Rivet Filtering Engine BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD from end-user1006 Rivet Filtering Engine BSOD from end-user
    This was released 5-th of may so quite hot out of the oven. Will install and report. If no crashes in the next week will mark as solved so other people can see it.

atk0309, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when watching twitch. Error: BAD_POOL_CALL - Similar Threads - BSOD watching twitch

2. video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video_memory_management_internal BSOD while watching videos on YT and Twitch.: It started happening like a year ago. Back then it was just once in a while. However, I've been getting this BSOD very frequently nowadays. Almost once and sometimes even a couple of times each day. As per my observations, it only happens whenever I'm watching any videos on...
  3. BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD - BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles using my computer. The main problem is: it's crashing every single hour of use with the BSOD (Bug Check String: BAD_POOL_CALLER). I've used BlueScreenView to check more details about the crash. Also, I've followed some procedures,...
  4. BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: Hello Community :) I am new here, so I don't know if I am exactly right here. Since a couple of weeks I am having issues with getting a bluescreen that says: "BAD_POOL_CALLER" around every 2 days. I have the minidump file + the systeminfo file. Where do I upload it so you...
  5. Bsod bad_pool_caller

Bsod bad_pool_caller: About every two weeks, I get a BSOD with error BAD_POOL_CALLER when browsing the internet with Firefox. Attached is the DM Log. Attachment 73788Attachment 73788 Thanks for your assistance. Joe LaPointe 46638
  6. BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC)

BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC): Hi, I had a few BSOD in hte past few days : kmode exception not handled (tcpip.sys). I updated every driver but I didn't help. Attachment 115544 Thanks in advance for the help. 73783
  7. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  8. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Bad_pool_caller bsod: Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected. 51517
  9. Bsod - bad_pool_caller

Bsod - bad_pool_caller: Greets. First time ever I hear of this particular error code. As per instructions I include the debug zip used with your tool. I have also made an UNGINE Heaven Benchmark and have the result should it be needed. The BSOD happened while playing Lord of The Rings Online...
  10. bsod bad_pool_caller

bsod bad_pool_caller: have been having very very frequent bsod with the error bad_pool_caller. i'm not sure what details to add, but lmk. thanks. 32419