Windows 10: BSOD when watching Youtube error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIALATION

Discus and support BSOD when watching Youtube error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIALATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Sometimes, when I watch YouTube videos my laptop crashes around a while after the start and gives the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" It makes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alienozi, Aug 27, 2017.

1. alienozi Win User

BSOD when watching Youtube error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIALATION

Hello,
    Sometimes, when I watch YouTube videos my laptop crashes around a while after the start and gives the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"
    It makes some glitch sound and BSOD appears in orange.

I've tried some fixes that seem to apply but it just won't stop happening.

Here are the dump files
    .Attachment 150825

Thanks!

:)

alienozi, Aug 27, 2017
  2. tjames818 Win User

BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (e2xw10x64.sys)

Hello,

My girlfriend brought a BSOD to my attention while she was on my computer today. She was watching YouTube videos and playing some games on Facebook Apps when she got the BSOD. The information she gave me was directly from the screenshot of the error information
    which is stated below.

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

ERROR: e2xw10x64.sys

Any idea of what caused this?

tjames818, Aug 27, 2017
  3. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi,

I have not experienced the BSOD for a while, but it is happening again since yesterday.

What's below is a link to minidump files for most recent 3 errors. Two of the BSODs occurred when I was watching YouTube.

BSOD0601

I uninstalled Bitdefender and purchased Kaspersky. Could this cause a system crash?

Thanks!

SeungWookLee, Aug 27, 2017
  4. alienozi Win User

Attachment 150827
    Updating some drivers will see bout the error

alienozi, Aug 27, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    Your report states that you are using a Non Genuine copy of software
    This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine Software.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating software will inevitably change the working of software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

6. zbook New Member
    zbook, Aug 28, 2017
  7. alienozi Win User
    Well after watching around 2 hours of video the problem seems to be gone

alienozi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD when watching Youtube error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIALATION - Similar Threads - BSOD watching Youtube

2. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  3. BSOD when watching YouTube/Taxing my CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when watching YouTube/Taxing my CPU: Approximately 3-4 times a week I will experience either a BSOD - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR or a screen freeze (mouse and keyboard are completely non-responsive) resulting in a hard reset to restore. This typically occurs while watching random YouTube videos or while playing...
  4. Recurring BSODs when attempting to watch Youtube videos

Recurring BSODs when attempting to watch Youtube videos: Hello all, Over the last few days I have started to encounter a few BSODs, with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, although this is not the only error. On the first occasion I paid little attention to the error and any potential causes, assuming it to be a one-off, though it...
  5. BSOD when watching Youtube foreshadowed by Youtube seizing up

BSOD when watching Youtube foreshadowed by Youtube seizing up: 1st was BSOD DPC watchdog violation 2nd was OSOD 3rd didn't happen after closing youtube when foreshadowing occurred seems like a driver issue but it won't let me access the info on my end so hopefully you guys are better at this than i am 90212
  6. BSOD watching youtube

BSOD watching youtube: Hello everyone. I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv... Only with youtube, and with every browser. I think I have all my driver up to date (but I can make a mistake, because my...
  7. BSOD when watching youtube videos (DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION)

BSOD when watching youtube videos (DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION): I have been getting BSOD with stop code DSP_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It has happened 7 times in the past 2 weeks, all of them occur when I am watching a youtube video. My computer will completely freeze for about 5-10 seconds while a video is playing and then BSOD will occur. I...
  8. BSOD when watching YouTube (dpc_watchdog_violation)

BSOD when watching YouTube (dpc_watchdog_violation): Hi, today I had 3 BSOD on my Windows 10. It happens only when watching youtube videos. It never happened before. Here are the dumps 072017-16328-01.dmp - Google Drive 072017-14812-01.dmp - Google Drive 072017-14312-01.dmp - Google Drive 89392
  9. Windows 10 BSOD when watching Youtube videos

Windows 10 BSOD when watching Youtube videos: Hi! I have started to get strange, frequent BSODs when I am wathing Youtube videos. These BSODs occur with Opera and Firefox. Computer stops responding, sound cuts off same time and I cant move mouse. First, I suspected my new graphic card, MSI GT 710 2GD3H LP might be...
  10. BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos

BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos: The title is not the only time BSOD's occur. they have occured while gaming, on bootup etc. Also - I get a random graphical error on certain images and on random parts of my screen. these graphical errors do not occur on every photo or all the time. I have included the logs...