Windows 10: BSOD whenever it decides to.

Discus and support BSOD whenever it decides to. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed dropbox and saved the file in it. If I click on the file and select "SHARE", I don't know how to share it where needed. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frank1, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Frank1 Win User

BSOD whenever it decides to.

I installed dropbox and saved the file in it. If I click on the file and select "SHARE", I don't know how to share it where needed.

Frank1, Nov 22, 2015
  2. axe0 New Member

There are a few options, choose to create a link and copy/paste the link in your next post.

3. Frank1 Win User
    If I keep trying often enough I might get it right. Is this what is needed?
    Dropbox - CBS.log

Frank1, Nov 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Yes, I'll take a look at it later.

5. axe0 New Member
    There are some files for Adobe Flash for Windows missing.
    Try sfc/scannow, reboot, sfc/scannow a few times (3-4)
    Code: 2015-11-23 14:38:11, Info CSI 00000047 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:11]"activex.vch" of Adobe-Flash-For-Windows, version 10.0.10586.3, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, file is missing 2015-11-23 14:38:11, Info CSI 00000048 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:21]"FlashUtil_ActiveX.dll" of Adobe-Flash-For-Windows, version 10.0.10586.3, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, file is missing 2015-11-23 14:38:11, Info CSI 00000049 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:21]"FlashUtil_ActiveX.exe" of Adobe-Flash-For-Windows, version 10.0.10586.3, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, file is missing 2015-11-23 14:38:11, Info CSI 0000004a [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:9]"Flash.ocx" of Adobe-Flash-For-Windows, version 10.0.10586.3, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, file is missing[/quote]

6. Frank1 Win User
    [/quote] I did that four times but no change. However you mentioned about some files from Adobe Flash. Perhaps this may shed some light.
    I never use Adobe Flash and as far as I know, it's not on here. But there has been a few times when I'm running something and I get a message that Adobe wants to install. I always choose not to install but I'm not sure if part if it did actually install. I'm 95% sure that I am remembering correctly. Does this tell you anything?

Frank1, Nov 23, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    In what program are you when Adobe wants you to install flash?

8. Frank1 Win User

I'm not sure, but it may have been when I was watching something on youtube--I wish I could be certain.

Frank1, Nov 23, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    What program are you running when you get that message?
    Youtube is not a program..

10. Frank1 Win User
    I've tried to remember but I can't. I wish I had more information for you because I know that you are putting in a lot of time on this. I do appreciate it.

Frank1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD whenever it decides to. - Similar Threads - BSOD whenever decides

2. Computer BSOD whenever plugged in to power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD whenever plugged in to power: I’ve followed so many posts with similar problems to mine, and none have fixed the problem. It started with my computer crashing one day, and whenever I would turn it on it would work for a minute and then crash again. I reset it and let it rest for a day. When i returned to...
  3. Computer BSOD whenever plugged in to power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD whenever plugged in to power: I’ve followed so many posts with similar problems to mine, and none have fixed the problem. It started with my computer crashing one day, and whenever I would turn it on it would work for a minute and then crash again. I reset it and let it rest for a day. When i returned to...
  4. Computer BSOD whenever plugged in to power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD whenever computer is left idle

BSOD whenever computer is left idle: I have a relatively new laptop that I just purchased a couple months ago. About a week ago it started to BSOD whenever it is idle for about 10 minutes. I ran the sfc cleanup that I saw on other forums, made sure the .net framework 64 was disabled, and have clean installed...
  6. BSOD Whenever not playing games.

BSOD Whenever not playing games.: I started getting frequent crashed a couple weeks ago. The odd thing was it was only when I wasn't gaming so when I was doing homework or work on google it would randomly crash. I scanned hard drive and memory, stress tested the CPU made sure all my drivers were up to date. I...
  7. BSOD Whenever Playing Games

BSOD Whenever Playing Games: Whenever I am playing games sometimes my PC will BSOD. I get a couple different types of errors like SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED just to name a few. I've had this issue for years but it used to happen very infrequently but now it will happen on...
  8. Help Me Decide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Me Decide: Hello! I'm thinking of buying a table-computer thing... "Your next computer, is not a computer", you feel me? I feel very confortable in any OS (Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, iPadOS). I'm trying to decide a base model iPad, a Surface Go, and a Lenovo Chromebook Duet... but i...
  9. Having trouble deciding on a monitor...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having trouble deciding on a monitor...: Hi everyone. Newfriend here. I'm planning on running a gtx 1080, but what monitor to use is such a huge choice with so many options its mind-blowing. pcpartpicker.com helped quite a bit though, and here's what I'm left with near the $400ish mark....
  10. My MSI decided to bsod, and now I can't get back on it.

My MSI decided to bsod, and now I can't get back on it.: Sorry in advance if I make any mistakes. As I am a computer novice. So I am running an msi gaming g series computer, and I just got it a few days ago. It hasn't really had any problems until now, I shut it down with Skype running (which I've done nearly every time ) and when...