Windows 10: BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER

Discus and support BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had one BSOD on a brand new laptop, although I modified (disabled) many functions, apps and services of the Windows 10 I never ran on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidMKD, Sep 15, 2016.

1. DavidMKD Win User

BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER

Hello, I recently had one BSOD on a brand new laptop, although I modified (disabled) many functions, apps and services of the Windows 10 I never ran on a problem so far until now. Not long ago I had the first BSOD on this machine. I can provide you the logs and if you can please point out where the problem is. Thanks in advance *Smile

The laptop is ASUS X550JX, I also uploaded a system dump

system.nfo - Google Drive

MEMORY.DMP - Google Drive

091616-32921-01.dmp - Google Drive

:)

DavidMKD, Sep 15, 2016
  2. CarlZinn Win User

Google Chrome , BSOD and Windows 10

I have Windows 10 and use Chrome for my browser. Every time I open Chrome, for the first time of the day, Windows 10 would give me the BSOD, restart and then work fine. I turned off the Chrome extensions Google Docs, Sheets and Slides and things seem to
    running normally now. No more BSOD. Is there anything else I should fix if I want to use Chrome with Win 10?

CarlZinn, Sep 15, 2016
  3. Improving Edge Browser

A simple way to improve the Edge browser over Google Chrome is to add a search option when a word or group of words is highlighted and "right-clicked." In Google Chrome, that is one of the features while in Edge it is not there. I find it essential in
    order to switch from

Google Chrome to Edge.

JonathanMcMonigal, Sep 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsering

2. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  3. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  4. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  5. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507
  6. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  7. BSOD while using Google chrome

BSOD while using Google chrome: Hey guys! I just got random bsod while watching youtube, i got similiar bsod 4-5 month ago but bios update fixed me and now is start again.here the minidmp windbg result: 88249
  8. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...
  9. BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller while surfing the net

BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller while surfing the net: I have an HP ENVY 17 Notebook and I keep getting BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller it doesn't happen when doing certain thing. I use my laptop at work and I can leave it on go out to lunch and when I come back it's restarted. I've tried asking HP for help and the only thing they seem to...
  10. BSOD while using google chrome.

BSOD while using google chrome.: I got 3 different types of BSOD for the past 4 months. 1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE 3. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. During that time I think I was just browsing. Also, recently "Google Chrome" is hanging frequently and I got a new...