Windows 10: BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

Discus and support BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar, Nov 14, 2016.

1. tushar Win User

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

Hello,

Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem.
    My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump screenshot (tried attaching dmp getting error invalid file)file for more info expecting to find out real culprit behind it.

:)

tushar, Nov 14, 2016

2. I want utility load for browser to surfing web safe and block malicious URL. Please the tell me know ?

Thao,

As you know, I'm a Firefox user too.

A good site with lots of Firefox articles is this one:
    https://www.ghacks.net/category/firefox/

Do note also the topics

I'm not a Chrome user but the above site has also good articles about Chrome:
    https://www.ghacks.net/category/google-chrome-browsing/

Do note also the topics

Jsssssssss, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Firefox and Google Chrome cant reach many sites, Only IE works with all sites

I can browse to any site using new IE on Windows 10. But Firefox and Google Chrome are almost unusable since I got windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1. Chrome can browse to some sites and not others. Chrome and Firefox can't even get to youtube.com.

This needs to be fixed asap. Please help.

Priyank Thakkar, Nov 14, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello tushar and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Can you please attach your files so that we can analyse them for the BSOD events. Please follow the BSOD Posting instructions.

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsing

2. Chrome Appearance while browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Appearance while browsing: When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that area on the webpage. This is something new which I started seeing few days back.What is this. I didn't change any settings. Is...
  3. Chrome Appearance while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Appearance while browsing: When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that area on the webpage. This is something new which I started seeing few days back.What is this. I didn't change any settings. Is...
  4. BSOD while browsing firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  5. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  6. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  7. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  8. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  9. BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed

BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed: So i upgraded from gtx 980 to1080ti two days ago and ever since then i am having multiple problems. I used DDU to remove my previous drivers i installed latest nvidia drivers from their website.Since then my pc crashed twice while i was browsing firefox and i am randomly...
  10. BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124

BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124: Greetings windows 10 community users! pleased to meet you. I have run too many searches on google and can't seem to find a solution to this blue screen problem that ive been having for a really long time so I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this! EDIT: new...