Windows 10: BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed

Discus and support BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i upgraded from gtx 980 to1080ti two days ago and ever since then i am having multiple problems. I used DDU to remove my previous drivers i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Starchild88, Apr 29, 2017.

1. BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed

So i upgraded from gtx 980 to1080ti two days ago and ever since then i am having multiple problems. I used DDU to remove my previous drivers i installed latest nvidia drivers from their website.Since then my pc crashed twice while i was browsing firefox and i am randomly getting disconnected from the internet while playing online games. Please help me guys .

Attachment 132632

:)

Starchild88, Apr 29, 2017

2. Computer crashes

Hi,

I've gone to the manufacturers website, Asus, and downloaded and installed their VGA driver. I have not had a BSOD yet, but now there is another issue.

While browsing Firefox, the browser will hang, same as before, however this time, the notification given is that the application was blocked from accessing graphics hardware.

To clarify, all issues mentioned before seem to have been resolved, however this new issue just started.

Yung Han Yoon, Apr 29, 2017
  3. LesHintz Win User
    Various BSOD Since Upgrade

Ok.. Well, now who to believe. I did have 2 more BSOD today, e while unattended, the other while browsing with IE11 (No, no **** sites). ill run my rootkit scanner.. Link to new BSOD:

Shared items 8-28-2016

LesHintz, Apr 29, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed

Seems like the thing to do is remove the new card and put back the old one. If the problem disappears then RMA (return merchandise authorization) the new one to get a replacement.

Ztruker, Apr 29, 2017
  5. Thanks for the quick reply is it possible that my new card is not properly inserted or my new drivers are corrupt?Did you see any anomalies in my system files.

Starchild88, Apr 29, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    I didn't look at anything as it seems like the best approach is to undo what you did and see if that fixes it.

I'll look at the dumps now just to see what they show.

There is a newer driver available:

GeForce Game Ready Driver

Version: 381.89 WHQL Release Date: 2017.4.25 Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit Language: English (US) File Size: 416.55 MB
    BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed [​IMG]

Ztruker, Apr 29, 2017
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Both dumps indicate a problem with your Nvidia card or driver:

Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8040eefd5af, 0, ffffffffffffffff} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+26d5af )[/quote] Try the new driver. If no help replace the card.

Ztruker, Apr 29, 2017
  8. BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed

Sorry for breaking in but u should also remove or disable MSI Afterburner. Its seen an main process in all dumps.

Code: 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (30.04.2017 03:34:52) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: nvlddmkm.sys [1.04.2017] * nVidia Video drivers * => Download Drivers | NVIDIA PROCESS: MSIAfterburner.exe Usual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS ============================================================================================================== 0x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (28.04.2017 13:01:52) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: nvlddmkm.sys [20.04.2017] * nVidia Video drivers * => Download Drivers | NVIDIA PROCESS: MSIAfterburner.exe Usual causes: Device driver, hardware, System service, compatibility, Remote control programs, memory, BIOS[/quote]
    Bonus Tip:
    Theres an external drive u are using (volume K:). There are bad sectors and a broken filesystem on it. U should backup all your data from it before its too late.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed

1. BSOD while browsing in Firefox new 1080ti installed - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsing

2. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  3. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  4. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD while browsing with crome

BSOD while browsing with crome: I had read a couple of tips and have since updated 5 drivers with third party driver updater. I hope the error won't repeat, however I am wondering if incompatible driver was really the cause of my BSOD. I'll post my dump file here:...
  7. BSOD while browsing firefox

BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  8. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...