Windows 10: BSOD while browsing on Chrome

Discus and support BSOD while browsing on Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bitxo, Oct 27, 2017.

1. bitxo Win User

BSOD while browsing on Chrome

Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and made a clean install of Win10 and the issue was apparently solved, but after a week it happened again.

I've tried to run some demanding actions on AfterEffects and Photoshop (it's a domestic work station) and the newer games I own, and it runs just OK. But the BSOD showed up again while browsing Twitter.

I hope someone may help me, since I'm not very used to deal with this kind of issues and I'm kinda lost right now. Thank you.

DESKTOP-BHGAPCH-28_10_2017_192721,59.zip

:)

bitxo, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Rudolfos0 Win User

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

New BSOD today.. - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

This happened while I was browsing Chrome, 47 tabs open. Chrome was "Not Responding", so I waited for it to go away, and started to organize files in windows explorer. Then suddenly BSOD again..

0x0000003b

00000000`c0000005

fffff961`cac4d8be

ffffd000`2183abd0

Caused by driver+address : win32kbase.sys+4d8be

Crash address: ntoskrnl.exe+142760

BSOD DMP FILE

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=C28B2580DA30693!448&authkey=!AGGj2MecyzKdbO0&ithint=file,dmp

Why Windows support don't want to help me ?

All this is happening after I upgraded to the latest November version..

Rudolfos0, Oct 27, 2017
  3. dpc watchdog violation BSOD while browsing YouTube on Chrome.

Hi,

BugCheck 133, {0, 501, 500, 0}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Further analysis indicates igdkmd64.sys is the likely culprit however other factors can also be involved.

fffff80f`1c21d05e*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys

igdkmd64+0x10d05e

igdkmd64.sys dated 2/18/2016 Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers.

BiosReleaseDate = 05/25/2016

SystemManufacturer = LENOVO

SystemProductName = 80NV

SystemFamily = IDEAPAD

SystemVersion = Lenovo ideapad Y700-15ISK

SystemSKU = LENOVO_MT_80NV_BU_idea_FM_Lenovo ideapad Y700-15ISK

BaseBoardManufacturer = LENOVO

BaseBoardProduct = Allsparks 5A

BaseBoardVersion = SDK0J40709 WIN

1. Since this is a new computer check with Lenovo Support, their on-line documentation and drivers, and ask in their forums about any known issues. As OEM Lenovo is responsible for the proper operation of both the hardware and Windows. So regardless
    of the cause it is theirs to resolve.

Lenovo Support and downloads

Home Global Support

Lenovo Forums

http://forums.lenovo.com/

2. Check with them for possible updates to the Intel driver and the Nvidia drivers. Also check with both Support and forums for known issues.

Intel Driver Update Utility <-- run this after checking with Lenovo

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant&

Intel Download Center

Drivers & Software

Intel - Support

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support

Intel - Community and Forums

Intel Communities, Blogs, and Social@Intel

Nvidia - Drivers - Use OPTION 1 to manually enter your driver info to get most current drivers.

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Nvidia Support - check with Support as it could be a known issue

Nvidia Support

Nvidia Forums - also check for forums as it could be a known issue and/or others likely to have it

http://forums.nvidia.com/

3. Uninstall F-Protect and run its maker's removal tool to prevent trouble causing remnants. Use Windows Defender which in Windows 8/8.1 & 10 is a full antivirus. Despite all the hype out there WD is a true superstar in both protection and
    compatibility.

List of anti-malware program cleanup/uninstall tools

List of anti-malware product removal tools

Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software

Uninstallers (removal tools) for common Windows antivirus software

4. Use all the methods in the troubleshooters below.

5. After all the above if needed run Driver Verifier to see if it can indicate a CAUSE (see Driver Verifier methods below).

================================================

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Check these resources :

BBCode: 133 0x00000133 <-- read this link

The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION <- read this link

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

====================================================

Run checkdisk (chkdsk /f /r )

FIle Explorer - Right Click the drive - Properties - Tools - Error checking -

Check - scan the drive

OR

From the Command Prompt of the Windows 10 disk (boot from it) :

chkdsk /f /r

(Space after k and before / and after f and before / )

REBOOT

sfc /scannow

(Space after c and before / )

REBOOT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my generic how to for proper driver updates :

This utility makes it easy to see which versions are loaded : Run DriverView - set

VIEW to Hide Microsoft drivers - update those without Dump in their names (and

BIOS and chipset drivers).

DriverView - Free - utility displays the list of all device drivers currently loaded

on your system. For each driver in the list, additional useful information is

displayed: load address of the driver, description, version, product name,

company that created the driver, and more.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

For Drivers check System Maker as fallbacks and Device Maker's which are the

most current. Control Panel - Device Manager - Display Adapter - write down

the make and complete model of your video adapter - double click - Driver's tab -

write down the version info. Now click UPdate Driver (this may not do anything

as MS is far behind certifying drivers) - then Right Click - Uninstall - REBOOT this

will refresh the driver stack.

Repeat that for Network - Network Card (NIC), Wifi, Sound, Mouse and Keyboard

if 3rd party with their own software and drivers and any other major device drivers

you have.

Now go to System Maker's site (Dell, HP, Toshiba as examples) (as rollback) and

then Device Maker's site (Realtek, Intel, Nvidia, ATI as examples) and get their

latest versions. (Look for BIOS, Chipset and software updates at System Maker's

site while there.)

Download - SAVE - go to where you put them - Right Click - RUN AD ADMIN -

REBOOT after each installation.

Always check in Device Manager - Drivers tab to be sure the version you are

installing actually shows up. This is because some drivers rollback before the

latest is installed (sound drivers particularly do this) so install a driver - reboot -

check to be sure it is installed and repeat as needed.

Repeat at Device Makers - BTW at Device Makers DO NOT RUN THEIR SCANNER

- check manually by model.

Manually look at manufacturer's sites for drivers - and Device Maker's sites.

How to Find and Download Drivers

___________________________________________________________________________________

After doing ALL the updates you can, and if the issue continues, then run

DriverVerifier.

Driver Verifier can help find some BSOD issues :

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/244617

How To Troubleshoot Driver Problems in Windows Vista or 7. (8/8.1 and 10

are essentially the same).

Driver Verifier Manager & Device Manager in Windows

Using Driver Verifier

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/li...448(v=vs.85).aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

WINKEY + X - RUN - type in -> verifier /reset hit enter to disable

Use BlueScreenView to see if there is a driver specified in the error message.

Also check with MyEventViewer at the time of the BlueScreen.

If Driver Verifier creates a minidump upload it and post the link here so we

can analyze it.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 27, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Oct 28, 2017
  5. bitxo Win User
    ups! sorry.

So, I changed the language and run the DM log collector tool again.

DESKTOP-BHGAPCH-Sun_10_29_2017__11855_95.zip

bitxo, Oct 28, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Hi bitxo ,

Welcome to Ten Formus BSOD forum.

1) Please update the system specs in the "My Computer" section:
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    How To Fill Out Your System Specs
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums:
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums General Tips Tutorials
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'.
    After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.
    System Info - See Your System Specs - Windows 7 Help Forums

2) Open Ccleaner > windows tab > scroll down to system and advanced > post an image into the thread.

For all tests please post images of the results into the thread.
    In case there are problems posting an image please post a one drive or drop box share link.

3) Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    4) sfc /scannow
    5) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    6) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread
    7) chkdsk /x /f /r
    This may take many hours so plan to run overnight.
    Please run it on each drive adding the applicable drive letter to each command.
    Use the information in this link to find the chkdsk reports in the event.vwr and post the results for each partition:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10

8) Make sure that there is no over clocking while troubleshooting.

9) Sometimes there are problems in the bios that produce bsod.
    The BIOS: Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. P3.20, 8/25/2017

10) Please check to see if this is the most up to date version.

11) When you have the link for the computer's drivers post the URL into the link.

12) To ensure that there are no improper bios settings please reset the bios.

13) Sometimes there can be failure to boot after resetting the bios.

14) So please make sure your files are backed up.

15) Please make a backup image with Macrium:
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free:
    Macrium Software | Your Image is Everything
    Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free

16) And please create a brand new restore point.

How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings:
    How to Clear Your Computers CMOS to Reset BIOS Settings

3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow:
    3 Ways to Reset Your BIOS - wikiHow

17) Run HD Tune on each drive:
    http://www.hdtune.com/
    to check the health,
    scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    run a benchmark.

It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    the health,
    the error scan,
    the benchmark incl. following
    transfer rate,
    access time,
    burst rate,
    cpu usage.
    Take Screenshot in Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

18) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 passes. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    This may take hours so plan to run it overnight.
    Please make sure you use the Memtest86+ version 5.01 with the link below.
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    The testing is done not by time but by passes.
    The more passes the better.
    There are a significant number of false negatives if fewer than 8 passes are made.
    A false negative is a pass when there is malfunctioning RAM.
    There is 32 GB of RAM on the computer.
    Memtest86+ version 5.01 testing takes approximately 1 - 2 hours /GB RAM
    Just 1 error is a fail and you can abort testing.
    Then test 1 RAM module at a time in the same DIMM each for 8 or more passes.
    In case the duration of testing it too long you can test 1 RAM module at a time in the same DIMM for 8 or more passes. If testing is done in this fashion it will not be able to test the multi-channel functionality of the motherboard.
    When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more passes use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post an image into the thread.
    Memory problems. - Microsoft Community
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM BSOD Tutorials

19) Turn off Windows fast startup:
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Code: Event[711]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot Date: 2017-10-22T14:18:52.644 Event ID: 29 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-BHGAPCH Description: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.[/quote] Code: Event[1120]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-10-25T23:47:44.385 Event ID: 98 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-BHGAPCH Description: Volume E: (\Device\HarddiskVolume5) requires an Online Scan. An Online Scan will automatically run as part of the next scheduled maintenance task. Alternatively you may run "CHKDSK /SCAN" locally via the command line, or run "REPAIR-VOLUME <drive:> -SCAN" locally or remotely via PowerShell.[/quote] Code: Event[1122]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-10-25T23:49:05.381 Event ID: 98 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-BHGAPCH Description: Volume E: (\Device\HarddiskVolume5) needs to be taken offline for a short time to perform a Spot Fix. Please run "CHKDSK /SPOTFIX" locally via the command line, or run "REPAIR-VOLUME <drive:>" locally or remotely via PowerShell.[/quote]
    Code: 10/28/2017 11:41 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: No disponible Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: a P2: ffff840d4b3348b8 P3: ff P4: 0 P5: fffff801e2af4bf3 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\Windows\Minidump\102817-27781-01.dmp \\?\C:\Windows\TEMP\WER-28453-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER8387.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER83C6.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER83D7.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_a_49a59d467ebca6374c82ae8db08b905c1a8129_00000000_cab_1d9b8b27 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: c7dbc4da-fb58-4b52-9d14-93d73224f1f3 Report Status: 2049 Hashed bucket:10/28/2017 11:33 AM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: No disponible Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: a P2: ffff840d4b3348b8 P3: ff P4: 0 P5: fffff801e2af4bf3 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\Windows\Minidump\102817-27781-01.dmp \\?\C:\Windows\TEMP\WER-28453-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER8387.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER83C6.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER83D7.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\Kernel_a_49a59d467ebca6374c82ae8db08b905c1a8129_00000000_037483e5 Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: c7dbc4da-fb58-4b52-9d14-93d73224f1f3 Report Status: 4 Hashed bucket: 10/22/2017 12:52 PM Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: No disponible Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: a P2: ffffc48edc94d9d0 P3: 2 P4: 0 P5: fffff801e9b814d5 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: Attached files: \\?\C:\Windows\Minidump\102217-8515-01.dmp \\?\C:\Windows\TEMP\WER-19578-0.sysdata.xml \\?\C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6292.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER62D0.tmp.csv \\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6300.tmp.txt These files may be available here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_a_12cd4ca27a4d1a18f923535e8c32dda2621992b_00000000_cab_153655ce Analysis symbol: Rechecking for solution: 0 Report Id: 5afb4382-d872-41f6-ac3b-c1c361c77aae Report Status: 2049 Hashed bucket:[/quote]

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while browsing on Chrome - Similar Threads - BSOD while browsing

2. Windows 10 20H2 BSOD commonly while browsing on Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 BSOD commonly while browsing on Chrome: System: Ryzen 5 3400g at stock freq 16gb 3200 mhz currently running at 2666 mhz B450m ds3h V2 500 gb WD Blue SSD 1Tb WD Blue OS: Windows 10 20H2 BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Sorry for english, i will try...
  3. BSOD while browsing firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  4. BSOD during Chrome browsing

BSOD during Chrome browsing: I have received multiple BSOD with various codes, always during browsing on Chrome Most commonly "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" but also KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR what failed: dxgmm2.sys I downloaded the tool from advice on another thread but started a new one since my errors...
  5. BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD While browsing in Chrome "Kmode_exception_not_handled: 1Rocster-PC.7z Thanks 106405
  6. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  7. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  8. BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error

BSOD while web browsing in Chrome - NETIO.SYS error: While browsing using Chrome, a BSOD occurred with the following error NETIO.SYS please give code to system adminstrator. 69076
  9. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...
  10. BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124

BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124: Greetings windows 10 community users! pleased to meet you. I have run too many searches on google and can't seem to find a solution to this blue screen problem that ive been having for a really long time so I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this! EDIT: new...