Windows 10: BSOD while gaming. DMPS and MSinfo32

Discus and support BSOD while gaming. DMPS and MSinfo32 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing any kind of games I experience a BSOD after a short period of playing. I followed the instructions on a driver verifier page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AuntMoo, Jul 14, 2018.

1. AuntMoo Win User

BSOD while gaming. DMPS and MSinfo32

When playing any kind of games I experience a BSOD after a short period of playing. I followed the instructions on a driver verifier page (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983)

and the followup page

(https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d) about fixing Blue screens.

The link to the files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlEoAsAgJwXQhhL4GiIxgSzzTN-K

Now I need help understanding the issue that I'm facing.

Thanks in advance

:)

AuntMoo, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Fudd664 Win User

BSOD Have .dmp and msinfo32 files

Hello i been getting some blue screens, i was wondering if someone can take a look at the .dmp and msinfo32 files and tell me whats going on?

I have just built my computer on july 25 of 2016

its specs are: Processor: athlon x4 860k

Motherboard: MSI Grenade a68hm

Gpu: R7 370 2gb

Ram: 2x4gb Ripsjaws 1333mhz

Onedrive,

DMP file link: https1drv.msus!AlPIVysHUaZXgjbwZcRou5aZdIIb

MSinfo32 file link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlPIVysHUaZXgjcA6HtTKvseBXS4

Hope this helps.

Fudd664, Jul 14, 2018
  3. BSOD with DMP files and MSInfo

I have used the verifier app and collect the dmp files along with the MSInfo32.

I been receiving the BSOD for a bit and I had the motherboard replace at the Company's helpdesk requested it. I knew that was not the issue. I know is a driver issue but don't know how to fix it and what is exactly causing the issue. I believe is the Cisco
    VPN software that is causing it.

When the BSOD happened under the verifier app the

DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION (xxxxx.sys) The xxxx.sys is the name of the driver that caused the crash.
    If it is listed please note it and tell us what it is.

the xxxx.sys was something like vpnxxx64.sys I believe..can't remember it exactly.

here is the link to OneDrive to see the DMP files and the MSInfo32 files.

022417-11640-01.zip

AzureRookieFL, Jul 14, 2018
  4. BSOD while gaming. DMPS and MSinfo32

[BSOD] WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (With DMP files.)

Hello! I'm getting BSOD while I'm playing games since I upgraded to Windows 10. I didn't have these issues on Windows 8.1.

Here
    is a link with DMPs and Msinfo32 files. Thank you for your help.

Doğukan Yıldırım_115, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while gaming. DMPS and MSinfo32

1. BSOD while gaming. DMPS and MSinfo32 - Similar Threads - BSOD while gaming

2. ntoskrnl.exe DMPS file / multi-BSOD help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe DMPS file / multi-BSOD help: I've been having all sorts of BSODS here and there over the last few months and I'm finally getting around to fixing it I know, shame on me for letting it go this long. I'll list all the error codes below but after following some troubleshooting guides I believe the issue to...
  3. ntoskrnl.exe DMPS file / multi-BSOD help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl.exe DMPS file / multi-BSOD help: I've been having all sorts of BSODS here and there over the last few months and I'm finally getting around to fixing it I know, shame on me for letting it go this long. I'll list all the error codes below but after following some troubleshooting guides I believe the issue to...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe DMPS file / multi-BSOD help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently performed a fresh install of Windows 10 not an upgrade. I rarely had this issue with windows 7 on the same PC. I can stream videos and movies with no issue. But any time I play any game I get a BSOD. It starts with a system service exception, then goes into a loop...
  6. BSOD, Driver Verifier DMPS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD, Driver Verifier DMPS: I've been getting BSOD's recently so I ran through the walkthrough of doing Driver Verifier and getting the DMPS files and I don't know what to do now aside from upload them here. DMPS : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNELGZRwSGSh2_gmVIliIogHJq-?e=m5Zny8 System Information :...
  7. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I'm almost certain it has something to do with my hardware but I can't make heads or tails of the information in the dump files. I've recently reinstalled Windows, clean install, because of the BSOD's to no avail My computer is approx. 3 years old & I recently upgraded my...
  8. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in...
  9. BSOD while gaming.

BSOD while gaming.: Could someone help me out? 48558
  10. MSinfo32

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSinfo32: From the MS magazine - we'd like to introduce you to an amazingly useful, but little-known application, called "MSinfo32". What does it do I hear you ask? Very simply, it displays lots of useful information about your computer, information that you might want to know. Or not...