Windows 10: BSOD while gaming (pes 2016, europa universalis IV)

Discus and support BSOD while gaming (pes 2016, europa universalis IV) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have problem while playing games, i get bsod "WHEA_UNCORECTABLE_ERROR", bluescreen viewer blames hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe. I have tired many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by emirm990, Oct 5, 2015.

1. emirm990 Win User

BSOD while gaming (pes 2016, europa universalis IV)

Hello.
    I have problem while playing games, i get bsod "WHEA_UNCORECTABLE_ERROR", bluescreen viewer blames hal.dll and ntoskrnl.exe. I have tired many solutions, did clean install of windows 8.1 and upgraded to 10, reseted bios, changed voltage on processor, changed PSU. Error is still there.
    GPU temp is 40 - 60C, CPU temp is 35 - 60C
    My PC specs are: AMD athlon 64 x2 5000+, nvidia GT 610, 2 GB DDR2, ASUS AliveSata2-glan MB and Codegen 450W PSU, i know that PC is old, but mainly it is used for movies and browsing net, and games that can run.
    I had this error before from time to time but solution was reseting BIOS, but now it happens 10 - 15 minutes in gaming.
    Thanks in advance *Smile

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip

:)

emirm990, Oct 5, 2015
  2. Bhimbim14 Win User

BSOD after move to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

now the bsod is gone by updating the lan driver, and it still now working actually, but now I plugged in a lan card, so my internet is from that lan card, not the built in slot from the motherboard. But now after the bsod gone, my pc work better, but experiencing
    a unexpected restart if I play games, for example pes 2016 and steam. Also I cant upgrade to windows 10 version 1607. Anybody has the same case ?.

Bhimbim14, Oct 5, 2015
  3. different between the performance of win 7 to win 10 ...

with my HP laptop..ram 4G,processor core i3 and nvidia Geforcce 820m...

i wondering if i upgrading to win 10 that impacting on performance with some games..

with win 7..pes 2016 run with high performance of nvidia..i afraid after installing win 10 pes 2016 won't run..

any advice..?! BSOD while gaming (pes 2016, europa universalis IV) :)

MhamedRamadan, Oct 5, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD while gaming (pes 2016, europa universalis IV) - Similar Threads - BSOD while gaming

2. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while gaming: Hi, my system crashed while I was gaming. Not exactly sure what caused it, but it seems to have something to do with the PFN list? Here's the info: SYMBOL_NAME: nt!MiDereferenceControlAreaPfnList+21MODULE_NAME: ntSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbIMAGE_NAME:...
  3. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently upgraded some components of my PC - namely the CPU/MOBO/RAM. Since then, I've been getting BSODs/black screen crashes while gaming, I can't see a pattern to what causes the crash but it only happens within games. I've recently returned the RAM I bought as I wasn't...
  4. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello there,Last year I purchased this PC which started having BSOD errors while gaming for a while, though historically they were more infrequent about 3-5 a week, which started within a month of having the machine. I've updated the drivers, tested the RAM using Windows...
  5. BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while gaming: Recently after updating windows 10for about 2 updates now I started running into a lot of blue screen while gaming. I need help with interpreting the minidumps created in order to figure out what causes the BSODs.So far I've tried uninstalling and re-installing my GPU...
  6. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I recently performed a fresh install of Windows 10 not an upgrade. I rarely had this issue with windows 7 on the same PC. I can stream videos and movies with no issue. But any time I play any game I get a BSOD. It starts with a system service exception, then goes into a loop...
  7. usa on europa

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    usa on europa: i updated my license of win 10 and i think i bought one for usa! can i change it on europa? because i can't buy nothing from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usa-on-europa/81f840b9-e2fd-4443-bbd6-e770b40b310b"
  8. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: I'm almost certain it has something to do with my hardware but I can't make heads or tails of the information in the dump files. I've recently reinstalled Windows, clean install, because of the BSOD's to no avail My computer is approx. 3 years old & I recently upgraded my...
  9. BSOD while gaming

BSOD while gaming: Hello everybody, This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in...
  10. BSOD while gaming.

BSOD while gaming.: Could someone help me out? 48558