Windows 10: BSOD while Idle for 5-10 minutes

Discus and support BSOD while Idle for 5-10 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys. Thanks for taking the time to review my issue. Ive been having it Nonstop for the last month now. Basically what happens is, I get BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomatoBisqueCow, Nov 11, 2015.

1. BSOD while Idle for 5-10 minutes

Hey Guys.
    Thanks for taking the time to review my issue. Ive been having it Nonstop for the last month now.
    Basically what happens is, I get BSOD errors when my computer is idle after about 5-10 min, pretty consistantly. It doesn't happen after a windows complete re-install for about a week (give or take) then I start seeing symptoms again. Ive also been getting, what seems to be the same 3, not in ay particular order. They are: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEMPTION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. After doing a lot of homework and trial and error (not installing Norton Internet Security, Not updating Chipset Drivers...etc) ive resulted to the professionals. FYI Ive ran MEMTEST 86 at least 8 cycles with no errors.
    My debug codes are attached to the post.

Thanks again for the help and hope to hear back soon!

:)

TomatoBisqueCow, Nov 11, 2015
  2. Pookson Win User

BSOD 41(63) (70368744177664),(2) ntoskrnl.exe

1) Can't tell for sure because BSODs are random. It happened while I was watching a movie, while browsing, while login in to Win, while staying idle in the middle of a day\night. Also they are irregular. Today for example there was just one in the morning
    and 10 hours later still no BSOD. At the same time yesterday it happened 5 time in a row with 20~30 minutes difference.

2)No recent changes.

3)I already reinstalled Win10 couple of times. With no 3rd party drivers, with them, with just essencials etc. I am using the same software I always use. It seems that the only thing that could have changed is Win Updates being installed automaticly.

Pookson, Nov 11, 2015
  3. Sebu_11 Win User
    Windows 10 restarts after idle for 5 minutes

I have the same problem, possibly caused by a dirty installation or uninstallation of a VPN system, either Ivacy or ExressVPN.

System reboots no matter which app is running ...

Sebu_11, Nov 11, 2015
  4. BSOD while Idle for 5-10 minutes

Update: Ran SFC and the results were: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some
    of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For
    example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not
    supported in offline servicing scenarios.

The CBS file is attached.

TomatoBisqueCow, Nov 11, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi TomatoBisqueCow,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.

Responding to your thread removed your thread from the unanswered threads lists what gave us the appearance you were receiving help.

Please run the dm log collector again and upload the new zip.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD while Idle for 5-10 minutes

1. BSOD while Idle for 5-10 minutes - Similar Threads - BSOD while Idle

2. Repeated BSoDs while idling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSoDs while idling: I have experienced multiple BSoDs with the stopcode IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have scanned and repaired system files as well as the C: drive. All my drivers as well as my OS are up to date. I just unpacked my computer after a move and I am concerned that it may be a hardware...
  3. Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashes and BSOD while gaming for 5 minutes: When i play game for 5 to 10 minutes blue screen pops up and restart with error code WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR, tried to check error in event viewer got these codes i need help figuring out 1.A fatal hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...
  4. BSOD every 5 minutes

BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  5. Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle

Blue Screen after about 5 minutes on idle: Hi guys, My son has a custom built pc running the latest version of window 10 that has been having blue screen errors after about five minutes on idle. The error codes are sometimes different and I can't seem to track the cause down. I've tried disabling various sleep...
  6. Another Windows 10 freezing after 5 minutes of idle

Another Windows 10 freezing after 5 minutes of idle: My laptop is Acer ES1-432-C4XA CPU : Intel N3350 Windows 10 Home version 1809 OS Build : 17763.195 Windows 10 freeze after exactly 5 minutes of idle when plug-in and after login. Previously the problem was rectified when I disable Fast Boot and System Protection,...
  7. BSOD while idling - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_ERROR

BSOD while idling - DRIVER_POWER_STATE_ERROR: I recently had my HP m6 ENVY laptop crash on me while the computer was idling. This occurred shortly after I had reinstalled my display drivers to fix an issue with the laptop crashing right after opening the lid to wake it up from sleep mode. Not sure if it has anything to...
  8. BSOD after 5 minutes of idle period

BSOD after 5 minutes of idle period: I run it with Driver verifier... Here is the minidump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsmlV167rgkYgpx4LdY0oEBs0DGQ9Q NFO file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsmlV167rgkYgpxxbT_NgPU-ISncKg And some previous dumps. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsmlV167rgkYgpx5OAww_hlaaw2G7A It is a brand...
  9. BSoD's after 10 minutes idle

BSoD's after 10 minutes idle: This has been going on for about a month. After ten minutes idle, I get a random blue screen. 8 passes of memtest yielded no errors. How many of the 42 .dmp files should I send and how should I send them? Thanks in advance 88850
  10. BSOD after a few minutes of idle

BSOD after a few minutes of idle: After leaving my computer alone for a few minutes my computer restarts with a REGISTRY_ERROR BSOD. I have disabled ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 Critical" and ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 64 Critical" and also ran sfc/scannow with no integrity violation. I uninstalled...