Windows 10: BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included

Discus and support BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings, My XPS 17 machine started randomly Blue Screening while I was away from the PC. It took me a little bit to realize why i kept coming back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jetfire725, Jan 14, 2017.

1. BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included

Greetings, My XPS 17 machine started randomly Blue Screening while I was away from the PC. It took me a little bit to realize why i kept coming back to a restarted computer. But after searching in the minidump folder, the cause became more clear. I have only actually seen it crash once, so there appears to no immediate link to anything I'm running, as even when left alone running no programs, it would still crash. I cant really think of any new software or drivers i have installed that would be causing the problem. I've included the most recent DMP file in the hopes that it will reveal the problem. I'm a bit of a noob and don't really have the requirements to read them. Can anyone give them a look and see what they can find?
    Thanks.

:)

Jetfire725, Jan 14, 2017

2. Driver overran stack buffer-BSOD (Team Zigzag please help)

Guys please help me out. I am getting this BSOD randomly. When i put my pc idle for long duration then its giving me this error. sometimes while playing games. I searched all the fixes but nothing is working.

DMP file link: 030918-42234-01.dmp

MainInfo: Maininfo.nfo

@zigzag please help

NikhilHarde, Jan 14, 2017
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    BSOD: System_Service_Exception .DMP file included

Update your BIOS, to the latest version (2.90) available.

4: kd> !sysinfo machineid

Machine ID Information [From Smbios 2.7, DMIVersion 0, Size=1522]

BiosMajorRelease = 4

BiosMinorRelease = 6

BiosVendor = American Megatrends Inc.

BiosVersion = P2.80

BiosReleaseDate = 01/17/2013

SystemManufacturer = To Be Filled By O.E.M.

SystemProductName = To Be Filled By O.E.M.

SystemFamily = To Be Filled By O.E.M.

SystemVersion = To Be Filled By O.E.M.

SystemSKU = To Be Filled By O.E.M.

BaseBoardManufacturer = ASRock

BaseBoardProduct = Z77 Extreme4

BaseBoardVersion =

ASRock > Z77 Extreme4

Navigate to "services" on your computer, locate and disable nVidia Streaming Kernel service
    or anything similarly named. Reboot.

XP ROCKS., Jan 14, 2017
  4. mikeperth Win User

BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included

BSOD when idle Dell XPS17 laptop seems due video driver problem
    Mine also gets BSOD, has for last month or so, it quietly restarts ramdomly. Win10
    Dell does not support Win10 on these (fabulous and not very old) machines
    Video card is NVIDIA GeForce GT 555 3gb M / Intel HD Graphics 3000
    BSOD , which managed to photograph, says
    " system thread exemption not handled
    what failed nvlddmkm.sys"
    I cannot get a connection to the NVIDEA site when I try to get the new driver - annoying as I get prompts pop up in the bottom right corner of my screen.
    I am also a novice looking for help (please)

mikeperth, Jan 14, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    You appear to be using illegal (not activated) software. Please remove it, re-run dm_log_collector and then I'll be glad to help.

Ztruker, Jan 17, 2017
  6. mikeperth Win User
    Hi - I think I have the same problem as Jetfire725
    I have ( i hope) correctly attached a DMP file.
    I keep a lot of tabs open with 16 GB ram but do not think that is causing the problem
    any guidance would be appreciated

Attachment 117556

mikeperth, Jan 17, 2017
  7. Ztruker Win User
    @mikeperth, please start your own thread, don't hijack this one. Thanks.

Ztruker, Jan 18, 2017
  8. mikeperth Win User

Hi Jetfire725 - my problem has dissapeared, I presume due to a windows update?
    Another L702x (XPS17) user I know also had the same problem and hers went away about the same time.
    neither of did anything active to solve the problem
    Has yours also gone?
    Mike

mikeperth, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD While Idle, Searching for Diagnosis. DMP Files Included - Similar Threads - BSOD While Idle

2. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  3. BSOD once in a while dmp files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD once in a while dmp files included: My laptop which is relatively new, bought last August. Gigabyte G5 KD with the default specs. It randomly crashes once in a while, sometimes weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes days. This is the crash address every time ntoskrnl.exe+41bd30 and kbdclass.sys...
  4. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vq2wv9Y58OBentREeMuK-gTReef-YSOv/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Driver Power State Failure - DMP file diagnosis

Driver Power State Failure - DMP file diagnosis: Keep getting this blue screens of death with Driver Power State Failure. Here is the DMP file. Can you narrow down the issue? Thanks.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  8. BSOD Help DMP included

BSOD Help DMP included: So I have this dmp file of my recent crash I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what may be the problem?Intel i7-7700HQ cpu @2.80GHz16GB RAMNVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1070https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkYymB8ktKw9gwek17l-5rmT8e87?e=gh5NCt...
  9. BSOD Dump File Diagnosis

BSOD Dump File Diagnosis: Can someone help me diagnose what's causing me to have random BSODs after coming out of sleep? I have a recent MEMORY.DMP file. First time posting, let me know if I did something incorrect: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amda2RSyoMW9hC3rSBUDiYbsI8Og?e=iWBh9Z...
  10. Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link

Multiple BSOD included .dmp file link: Hello, I've recently upgraded my hardware and moved over my NVMe and two HDD's into my new build specifications listed below. I thought the transition would be a lot easier, but it has not been since these stop codes/blue screen appear whenever I happen to play games. My...