Windows 10: BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,

Discus and support BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just this past week I have been getting windows 10 crashes, either at launch or just entering World of Warcraft. I have over 20 tickets with gm's of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sidesswipe, Dec 31, 2015.

1. BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,

Just this past week I have been getting windows 10 crashes, either at launch or just entering World of Warcraft.
    I have over 20 tickets with gm's of the game and they have now told me that they have exhausted all their efforts in attempts to help.
    I pretty much tried everything I could and now am in the hands of the experts. I tried to look at all I could but cannot find a solution. Only once I got the message
    driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 jraid.sys , otherwise the computer hangs. I have a video of what happens on my googledrive account
    MOV_0446.mp4 - Google Drive

I hope I attached the correct file. I used the exe to provide a report.
    I am in the hands of you all. Please assist.

things I have already done.
    removed addons from game
    performed repair of game
    re-installed game
    tried to update all drivers as best I could
    cleared video drivers using CCcleaner twice and reinstalled
    tried to find a jraid sys file online and replace it

thank you

p.s. I am not sure if the irq 17 in my msfinfo is a bad thing that two audio pieces are there. I looked there after finding the jraid information online, but I don't know enough about the issue to know if it is a legit issue.

:)

sidesswipe, Dec 31, 2015

2. BSOD

When I running certain applications (World of Warcraft), if the operating system has just been launched and has not had time to install the updates (usually Windows defender), I've got a BSOD. When this application is running about an hour, when all that
    is possible has already been downloaded, there is no problem. This problem first arose on August 15 at Windos 8.1. Completely reinstall the operating system to Windows 10, all applications, all drivers have been re-established, the error and BSOD preserved.
    Maintenance of World of Warcraft said that they have no problems, please contact at Microsoft.

my log:

logs

PhilippaAlessa, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Random browser windows keep popping up.

Have tried malwarebytes, superantispyware, and avast. I may have narrowed it down to a malicious file inside World of Warcraft and battle.net because it always starts up while I'm playing.

MatthewEzell, Dec 31, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,

Remove every software from IObit, it is known for causing bluescreens.

If you are using a program like Ccleaner please stop using it while troubleshooting.
    This because programs like Ccleaner remove dump files that are needed to troubleshoot.
    Or configure Ccleaner to not remove dump files:

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft, [​IMG]

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft, [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3 and Driver Fusion, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Remove every bypass/crack present on your system before any help may be given.
    Forum rules

5. Thank you for the response,

I have been getting really frustrated with all the different things I have done and what the Blizzard team had me do multiple times that after I posted it, I restored my computer. I did not go back to WIN 7 but just did a complete restore.

Upon startup, I launched a workout video and it happened right away. I did not even install WOW yet. I almost took my tower to the highway and let a transport take it out.

I checked my minidump after it happened and nothing was there even though I have it set.
    If you watch the video, I am not sure my computer has a chance to store anything as you can see it often does not blue screen but shows random colors pattern, either white, blue or black . only the once I was able to get a blue screen with the mentioned driver irql with the jraid.sys message.

If there is something I can do to help you help me, please let me know.
    I am at your disposal.

Remove every bypass/crack present on your system before any help may be given.
    Forum rules

sidesswipe, Jan 1, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Read my post and you know what you need to do *Smile
    If you don't understand something, please ask.

axe0, Jan 1, 2016
  7. Hello,

I have done what you have asked.
    I now have to run in safemode to keep it running.

It almost feels like my video card is quitting on me, but it is only a year old.
    I still cannot get a dump file though. I guess I don't understand. I have the option on in the settings.

sidesswipe, Jan 1, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

There are many files missing including dumps, is it created in safe mode?

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft, - Similar Threads - BSOD while launching

2. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  3. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  4. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: When playing World of Warcraft my game crashes randomly. Sometimes resulting in a BSOD like this. Minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRIjjX48IYVgo1-AZWkmnlKdvisYQ?e=YXrNJD Please help me resolve this! I do not know which driver is causing this issue. I have checked windows...
  6. Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft

Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft: Hello, My new computer has been frequently experiencing crashes/BSOD while playing World of Warcraft WoW - Classic. The problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks now and I have made various unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem. At this point I am most interested...
  7. BSOD when launching World of Warcraft

BSOD when launching World of Warcraft: Hello, I played game like always and logged off. after 2h wanted to login again and got BSOD Video scheduler internal error. After this have been able to login once, but otherwise have the same BSOD. I have had game installed years and having it worked like dream...
  8. Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft

Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft: I have constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft. I do not have BSODS at any other time. Sometimes the BSOD message is: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Other times: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Any help is appreciated. Ive been having this problem for month and I'm at my...
  9. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: Can anyone analyze this and tell me what driver was the issue? EDIT 2: Uploaded using the BSOD tool from this forum in case the below doesn't work EDIT: New dump: 123115-13015-01.rar - Google Drive 35815
  10. BSOD while playing world of warcraft

BSOD while playing world of warcraft: I have been getting ingame crashes in world of Warcraft for a few weeks now and also chrome is crashing the blizz techs have told me it may be a corrupt windows instillation so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 the other day and I have had a few BSOD they seem fairly...