Windows 10: BSOD while not doing anything and browsing

Discus and support BSOD while not doing anything and browsing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been experiencing BSODs many times in a day. It's started a few days ago. I don't understand why it's occurring to my PC. It happens when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mhsimon9999, Feb 21, 2017.

1. BSOD while not doing anything and browsing

Hi,
    I have been experiencing BSODs many times in a day. It's started a few days ago. I don't understand why it's occurring to my PC. It happens when I browse and it also happens when I do nothing just keeping the PC on and going out for awhile and after I return, I see it freezes and crashes which force me to hard restart. My PC information is given below:

I am running Windows 10 Pro edition.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20Hz
    RAM: 8GB
    GPU: AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB
    HDD: 1TB Wertern Digital
    Mainboard: MSI B150M MORTAR ARCTIC (MS-7A45)

Please help. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

:)

mhsimon9999, Feb 21, 2017
  2. MB5656 Win User

Thread_stuck_in_device_driver, now I have this blue screen happen to me when I run ether word mobile and OneNote at the same time, or I play Minecraft Windows 10 edition beta.

I do not get this BSOD while running anything else

MB5656, Feb 21, 2017
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (BSOD)

I haven't tried a clean boot so I tried. Still got the same BSOD. It seems to freeze when I try to run an installer and click on anything while it tries installing. But it also happens when Im just browsing the internet. I have tried using edge but it
    still froze.

MartonKovacs52, Feb 21, 2017
  4. BSOD while not doing anything and browsing

Please get a valid license for Windows 10 so that we can help you.

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

BSODHunter, Feb 21, 2017
Thema:

BSOD while not doing anything and browsing

1. BSOD while not doing anything and browsing - Similar Threads - BSOD while doing

2. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  3. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden BSOD while browsing: Hi! I suddenly got a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXPECTION bsod caused by win32kbase.sys. I wanted to know what caused it!! It might be because I didn't update my windows, but I installed the recent updates after the crash happened!! I just want to know if its caused by smth installed or...
  4. Sudden BSOD while browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD while browsing the web...

BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD while browsing with crome

BSOD while browsing with crome: I had read a couple of tips and have since updated 5 drivers with third party driver updater. I hope the error won't repeat, however I am wondering if incompatible driver was really the cause of my BSOD. I'll post my dump file here:...
  7. BSOD while browsing firefox

BSOD while browsing firefox: I will try and give all the info I can think of I dont know if it might help you. New pc I built a few days ago,specs: #asrock b450m pro 4 #Ryzen 3200g #Corsair cx450 power supply #Seagate barracuda hdd #2x4 3000mhz team group ram (only one stick working) #tp link WN881ND...
  8. BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox

BSOD while browsing Chrome and Firefox: Hello, Im facing BSOD many times while browsing internet using chrome, even i tried firefox both having same problem. My screen get artifacts block block all screen and freeze after 5 seconds. Gaming on computer more then hours no issue at all. im attaching some dump...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...